Fei Lak's Audience Hall - Shanggu

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Chen Ping, who had visited recently, returned and approached the guards at the gates. He said, "I am Chen Ping. I would like to speak with your lord if possible."
Marzy
Officer

Post by Marzy »

The guards seemed about to respond when Shing Kong walked out. He had a couple bags with him, and looked to be ready to get moving to Changshan. He was already late, but he couldn't help but notice the presence of this man who wanted to see Marquis Fei.

"Chen Ping you say? What business do you have with Marquis Fei? Perhaps something I can help with?"
"Just because we do not know how something works does not mean it is the will of the Gods."
Shing Kong as of July 208 - 81-97*-33-50-65

Challenge I, Charge II, Faze I, Qiangshu II, Raid II 1/4, Rupture I, Smith I

86 Gold
Items: Horse (Spd +2), Billhook (Mgt +3), Armor (Mgt +3), Throwing Daggers (Ranged), Spear (Mgt +3) (Not equipped)

Follower: Gan Lü (59) - 82-53-32-79-62
Artisan I, Decoy I, Jianshu I, Maraud I, Military Administrator II
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

The Marquis also appeared and noticed the young Master Chen

"Ah, Master Chen, I was about to see our army off, I am glad to see you once again. Kong, I am hoping to convince Chen Ping to join us."

The guards took the young one's weapons and a quick search should he consent. Lak seemed annoyed but waited.
Marzy
Officer

Post by Marzy »

"Is a search really necessary gentlemen? The Marquis personally invited him, I don't see how he'd find him... threatening..." he said, but the guards didn't take notice. He didn't command the presence Master Zhao did.

Turning to Marquis Fei, he responded to his statement. "I see," he replied. "I suppose I am not needed here then. If you don't mind, I'm late to meet with General Ma."

Assuming the Marquis did not hold him up, he would excuse himself.
"Just because we do not know how something works does not mean it is the will of the Gods."
Shing Kong as of July 208 - 81-97*-33-50-65

Challenge I, Charge II, Faze I, Qiangshu II, Raid II 1/4, Rupture I, Smith I

86 Gold
Items: Horse (Spd +2), Billhook (Mgt +3), Armor (Mgt +3), Throwing Daggers (Ranged), Spear (Mgt +3) (Not equipped)

Follower: Gan Lü (59) - 82-53-32-79-62
Artisan I, Decoy I, Jianshu I, Maraud I, Military Administrator II
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Lak nodded, seeing from his position that the army was already off, damn, he wanted Chen Ping tested on that invasion, IF he had come to accept the Marquis' offer.

"Sorry Kong, I was hoping to convince Master Chen to go on that invasion, but it is too late now. Please Master Chen, if you would follow me, I am hoping you have come to bring some good news!"

Turning back to Kong, the Marquis said.

"Give my best to Dieu, I haven't seen him in a while."

OOC: Sorry to have jumped in, we were trying to get Chen Ping in before the deadline, oh well, not like he can't be used in one thousand other things!!!
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Chen Ping followed Fei Lak. As they moved he said, "Yes, I have come to accept your offer."

((sorry about that, I checked wtih ten minutes to go but had kids to get to bed :( Just so it's all official anyway! ))

Chen Ping has joined Fei Lak
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Lak's smile was frightening to see.

"Haha! I believe the Heavens shine down on us in the north this day. Well, unfortunately, I will have to be patient to see what you can do in the field, but come, let us discuss plans for this month. I intend to work you a lot my young friend, perhaps you can help prepare our forces in Changshan or get me some privileged information, we have much to discuss."

OOC: Thanks for the effort Ann, it was baths for both my girls that kept me :D, we can take this to Fei Lak's offices if you have some suggestions from Chen Ping in the PH!
R-Void
Officer

Post by R-Void »

Having a long and arduous journey, Lou Ba finally arrived in Yan Province.

Unlike a typical traveller, Ba did not carry any luggage. Not because he did not carry anything for his journey, but a few days somehow ago he ran into a bandit camp.

As expected, he did not came out with everything he went in with. Except for a few golds that he talked away.

Despite having such unfortunate thing to happen, there isn't a slight sign of desperation in Ba's face. Walked along with bright face and light steps.

He supposed to meet his cousin in a tavern somewhere, but he lost his cousin's letter along with his luggage. So Ba decided to went straight to where his cousin's master is. If so then sooner or later he will met his Cousin.

After a while of looking aimlessly, somehow Ba arrived in fron of Fei Lak's Audience Hall. Then he smiled and greeted the guards at the gate,

"Good afternoon, my name is Luo Ba. May I have an audience with your Lord please?" asked Ba politely.
Luo Ba (27)
Mikal
Marquis

Post by Mikal »

The guards looked the man over, shrugging. Seemed like the poor fellow had been beaten up and roughed around.

"Submit to a weapons search, and we shall see when and if the Marquis will be able to meet with you. Will that be acceptable?"
The Wiseman Cometh...
Zhefu, 37, Male
52-39-62-91-64
Civil Administrator III, Military Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
Luo Xiao
Lieutenant

Post by Luo Xiao »

"Cousin!"

Luo Xiao entered the area, a wide smile on his face. He moved to embrace his relative.

"No weapons search is needed, men. I vouch for the safety of our Marquis."

Looking over his relative and shaking his head, Xiao continued.

"You look a mess, Ba. I take it your trip here didn't go quite as planned?"

The young warrior looked concerned.
Luo Xiao (26) 45-89-40-72-53
Charge II, Diplomat II, Jianshu III, Politician II