Fei Lak's Audience Hall - Shanggu

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Lak received an urgent report from one of his attendants. Looking it over, he frowns and with a look merely leaves the audience hall, Zhao Khan and the guards in tow, leaving the old General to finish with the guests.
GreenFabre
Colonel

The Tall Stranger of Jiujang . . .

Post by GreenFabre »

<table border="1" cellspacing="5" width="100%" align="left" bgcolor="#C3FDB8"><tr><td align="center" bgcolor="#C3FDB8">

<font color="green">Music In The Kijo's Head - "Silent Screamerz" - Boa Kwon</font>

<font color="green">After a few moments, the Kijo came out of the bathroom, smiling.
The thick parchment from before now held in her left hand.

She would let the guards that were with her inspect it for any suspicious "weapons" before proceeding.
Whistling an out of tune song, she would let herself be guided back to the audience hall to meet Liu Fang.

With only one thing in mind.

Meatbuns.

Yumyum.
</font>

</td></tr></table>
Kijo Akki
Hun Che
New Recruit

Post by Hun Che »

"Yes, this seems like it is as I also see it. You may return to your Lord and tell him he will have our support in his endevours. Was there anything else he wished for me to know or perhaps questions he had?"

*stands and bows deeply*

I thank you great sir. No Questions at this time, however i will return should any arise.

Long days and pleasant nights
Last edited by Hun Che on Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hun Che (41)
37-25-93-88-61
Engineer III, Jeer II, Propagandist II, Public Planner II

Words have the power to both destroy and heal.

NPC
-----
Zhang Di(15) 51-55-62-73-62 Dash I, Military Administrator I, Jeer I, Assemble I, Public Planner I, Volley I, Raid I, Poison I

http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 463#103463
Liu Kang
Marquis

Re: The Tall Stranger of Jiujang . . .

Post by Liu Kang »

GreenFabre wrote:<table border="1" cellspacing="5" width="100%" align="left" bgcolor="#C3FDB8"><tr><td align="center" bgcolor="#C3FDB8">

<font color="green">Music In The Kijo's Head - "Silent Screamerz" - Boa Kwon</font>

<font color="green">After a few moments, the Kijo came out of the bathroom, smiling.
The thick parchment from before now held in her left hand.

She would let the guards that were with her inspect it for any suspicious "weapons" before proceeding.
Whistling an out of tune song, she would let herself be guided back to the audience hall to meet Liu Fang.

With only one thing in mind.

Meatbuns.

Yumyum.
</font>

</td></tr></table>
Upon arriving the old man was weirded, quite confused as he saw them come and go and come again... "Hello Again?" He said scratching his old head, revealing his ugly nature...
"Im guessing you dont like this old mans abode, we'll go somewhere better this time, theres a good tavern that sells some amazing tea not far from here? How about we go and have a small feast their...?" He asked as he pulled on his robes covered in panda fur...

((I dont know if weirded is actually a word, but if its not, it means "I feel weird" :P))
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Aid I, Assassin II, Author I, Crafty II, Investor I, Perception I, Perfectionist I, Polymath II, Propaganda I, Sabotage I, Smith II, Strong I, Swift I, Versatile I.
GreenFabre
Colonel

The Devil's Whisper . . .

Post by GreenFabre »

<table border="1" cellspacing="5" width="100%" align="left" bgcolor="#C3FDB8"><tr><td align="center" bgcolor="#C3FDB8">

<font color="green">Music In The Kijo's Head - "Lose Your Mind" - Boa Kwon</font>

<font color="green">The Kijo began flashing her fingers, using handtalk at her two companions.
The taller Bishojo only nodded as if to confirm something trivial.

So this is Liu Fang.

Good.

The Kijo smiled.

"You are not going anywhere, old man."
The Kijo sneered as she sauntered her way towards him.

The smaller Bishojo simply gestured back at her with sharp handtalks.
Pouty face eager to be allowed to do something. She seemed to be in a great hurry.

Yet the Kijo ignored her as she began speaking to the old man in hushed tones.
Her lips moving ever so slowly as if emphasizing every word that was spoken.

The taller one only shook her head ever so slowly as the Kijo talked to the old man.
She was threatening him, not talking to him from the very sound of it.

"Feel like taking chances?"
The Kijo stepped back away from him after, with a blank expression on her face.

Green eyes probing. Watching. Probing.

((PM sent lo~!))
</font>

</td></tr></table>
Kijo Akki
Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

Fang was quite pleased at what she said to him, but this was a secret never to be told. Quickly he hid something handed to him in his overcoat and went on as if nothing happened. Fang then asked, "Im guessing you must go? Well, come with me to the stables in the market place, ill get you what you want...
However, you must keep the promise that you shall return once you are done!"

((Need Ann's permission to get you that +2 speed horse...
If i do get permission Ill PM you...))
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Aid I, Assassin II, Author I, Crafty II, Investor I, Perception I, Perfectionist I, Polymath II, Propaganda I, Sabotage I, Smith II, Strong I, Swift I, Versatile I.
GreenFabre
Colonel

The Kijo's Promise . . .

Post by GreenFabre »

<font color="green">Music In The Kijo's Head - "Lose Your Mind" - Boa Kwon</font>

<font color="green">"Fair enough.."
The Kijo grunted to him in reply, smiling.

The three would then follow the old man out of the audience hall making small talks along the way.
They would also ask for the retrieval of their weapons from the search.

[Topic Left with Liu Kang unless he says otherwise]
</font>

</td></tr></table>
Kijo Akki
Maddox
Not-so-new recruit

Post by Maddox »

Deng Xun suddenly found himself clueless at the question, his ignorance seemed to have angered Liu Fang – to this Xun simply shook his head. “Sir, you must understand that I joined the ranks as a simple mercenary, a hired man, for the money and field experience. As crude as this may sound, it is the true.” He stopped, letting the man get a hold on the situation. “Regardless of this my intentions are true and I wish to meet with your lord.”
<a href='http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 734'>_Deng Xun_</a>
[45-101-17-74-70]
Jianshu II, Intimidate II, Challenge, Gongshu, Qiangshu, Yueshu, Politician
Elaborate Armored Robe (+6M), Extended Dao (+3M)
Duel Stats Say: 2-2 in the arena!
Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

Fang calmed a little down, the old man was freaked out a little.
"Very well young man, we shall go see my lord, but I shall ask you to be careful around him. He is a good man but his guards can be frightening at times..."
He then lead the way up the steps and into the Audience Hall, where his lord sat at a small chair on the other end of the Hall...

((Phai your in the RP now, also sorry Maddox, ive been really confused lately just looking at the audience hall, probably why my RP's here are kinda rubbish...))
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

For a rare time, Lak was not in the audience hall that day. An attendant summonded him and he hurried there, Khan already waiting at his assigned position. Before entering, he took a moment to calm down and place his hair.

"Good day to you both, I'm sorry to keep you waiting."

The Marquis took his seat and waited to be introduced to the warrior.