Talk

Moderator: Game Masters

Tom
Major

Post by Tom »

Nice way to keep everyone guessing, 10/18 rulers confirmed w/ audience halls setup, not bad. Will rulers be getting cool pictures to show they are a kingdom ruler I wonder? You can also see who is confirmed so far because their names are now in mod colour (mod access for their PH)
Gong Ao
Officer

Post by Gong Ao »

Or you could check usergroups. Which works even when they're not online.
Cai Xuan;51-41-76-82-33/Civil Administrator II, Engineer II, Jeer I, Poison I, Politician I, Public Planner II, Scribe I
Age 43
600 gold
Follower: Ming Yang(21) 26-60-57-48-85 Intimidate II, Envelop I, Doctor I, Gongshu I, Delay I, Decoy I, Trainer I
Fei Dao
New Recruit

Post by Fei Dao »

Chen Ping wrote:
If you don't like that name, then you sure as heck won't like the names of my 4 NPCs-Xiahou Yuan, Xiahou Dun, Cao Ren, and Cao Hong. :P

Doing this was meant to be more humorous than anything. I'm glad at least a couple people see the humor in it.
You get NPCs with generated stats? That's much cooler than historical ones!
She Zhuan (37) - Green-Eyed Saviour - *97/48/68/86/23
Barrage II, Delay I, Directed Fire I, Field Advisor II, Marksman I, Muddle I.
Book of Manuevers (+2 Com), Book of Manuevers (+ 2 Com), 0 Gold.
Tom
Major

Post by Tom »

4 Generated NPCs, 2 historical NPCs if I'm not mistaken...
Lurking Tyranny
The Florentine Admin
The Florentine Admin
Location: "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

Post by Lurking Tyranny »

I decided to follow the example set by two others before me and put up the biography for the character I will be playing. While I have yet to decide who, if anyone my character will work for, that's something that should really be done IC, which for now must wait.
GMNPC's
Fan Zeng, Prime Minister of Chu

Player Character
Gu Hama of Ba

Liu Bang then asked Han Xin, who had served under Xiang Yu but was driven out, "what is Xiang Yu's weakness? Is there a way to defeat him?" Han Xin calmly replied, "No, Xiang Yu himself is invincible, he is destined to be king."
KDS
Lord

Post by KDS »

Well, I've already got my plans in care for the beginning of the game. Trust me, if you think that I'm a little out of the world now, wait till the game starts. :wink:
Unchained Phoenix
Colonel

Post by Unchained Phoenix »

Lurking Tyranny wrote:I decided to follow the example set by two others before me and put up the biography for the character I will be playing. While I have yet to decide who, if anyone my character will work for, that's something that should really be done IC, which for now must wait.
That's just because Rick and Cai wanted to be the first ones so they can flaunt about, and never be recruited. ** Glare. **
Puyang Shuang (19) 60-45-114*-43-80*
Aid II, Confuse I, Decoy I, Deride II, Entangle I, Jeer I, Scout II, Scribe II
7986 (100) Troops
547g

Followers: Hua Gongming, Yuan Man
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

Out of curiosity, wasn’t Handan the capital of the Zhao Kingdom?
Kymvir Raemiz
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kymvir Raemiz »

It depended on which Zhao ruler you're talking about.

Handan was capital when the Qin originally conquered them. When Zhao was re-established by Chen Yu, Zhang Er, Wu Chen and Zhao Xie, they chose Julu for their capital.

Capitals move a lot, especially when new rulers keep conquering the same territory over and over.
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

Oh ok. But if Handan was the original capital, shouldn't it be considered a better city stat wise than it is?

Can you create a Officer Info thread for my kingdom? Thanks!