Li Zhu's Audience Hall - Zhaoge

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Post by RuffRydeR »

London wrote:"What of you, my lady?" he asked. "I know your father is a powerful man, and his position between the powerful lands on all sides of him is somewhat precarious, but he seems to be dealing with the instability fairly well. Do you play any role in his administration, or do you shy away from politics and war? Or perhaps your father prevents you from becoming involved?"
"Well...I don't know. He doesn't want me in his political intrigues, and he doesn't want me getting hurt, but he'd rather I deal with war than politics. He thinks he can take care of me better there. So, I'm one of the generals of Yin. Haven't done much actual fighting though..."

She grins as they arrive at the stables to see her pretty pony prepared for a good ride. Hopefully, she did well enough not get either of them hurt. This man seemed to be a veteran of war, having fought under her good friend Lady Lu.

"So, you fought for Lady Lu, right? She's a nice woman. How is she lately?"
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II
osiris
Major

Post by osiris »

Jing shook his head, then bowed low. After rising, he said, "As I have no more questions, I had best depart to inform my lord of the course of the meeting. I thank you for the time you have graciously bestowed upon me. " With that Jing left the chamber, and then the audience hall to return back to the Yan provine.
"A man will not give his life for a half pence, you have to speak to his soul, electrify him." Napoleon Bonaparte

Fasho Baipan zi Xinrichu 60-39-42-71-90
Civil Administrator II, Deride, Diplomat, Military Administrator II, Haste, Poison, Politician, Propagandist, Rally II, Saboteur
Age 14
Followers: Shun Xuan(22) 56-38-70-60-45 skills in OI
Cheng Linpeng(36) 49-64-70-77-75 skills in OI
Yang Jian(17) 50-54-58-76-67 skills in OI
Cloud Strife
Captain

Post by Cloud Strife »

Ji Dan returns from his travels and reenters the city of Zhaoge. He goes through the same motions he went through during his last meeting with the prefect. He consents to be searched and will hand over his weapons to the guards.
Name: Ji Qing, Male (Born 228 B.C.) [18-58-106*-42-79]
Items: Book + 7 INT "Sān Mín Zhǔyì", Book + 7 INT "A Song of Ice and Fire"
Skills: Confuse II, Decoy II, Jeer II, Public Planner II
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

osiris

The Prefect nodded, and let the visitor go on his way.

<hr>
Cloud Strife

The attendant at the gates was new, and didn't recognize Ji Dan. However, Ji Dan's name was still on "the list", so after he handed over his weapon, the attendant led him into the hall. They went a short way inside, past a few offices, and into the main audience chambers. There, Xia Xi and his daughter sat behind a large desk, apparently finishing off a snack. The attendant gave the visitor a small bow, then bowed to both of the Xia's. He said, "Prefect Xia, announcing Ji Dan."

Zhenfeng wiped off his mouth quickly and said, "Welcome to Zhaoge, once more, Ji Dan. I hope your journeys have been good since we last met."
Fáng Ai (防哀) hao Aishī (皚獅, White Lion), Duke of Yan (Yan Gong)
101*.87*.44.78.39
Dash I, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Smith II, Trainer II, Wall II

Sim Turn Length Analysis - Last Updated 4.06
Cloud Strife
Captain

Post by Cloud Strife »

Xiang Zhuang

"Well, one could say that. In any case I come formally offering my services. That is if you'll still have me?"
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

Cloud Strife wrote:Xiang Zhuang

"Well, one could say that. In any case I come formally offering my services. That is if you'll still have me?"
"Oh?" He asked, a bit surprised at the forwardness. "Well, I think so. I would first ask what you have been doing since our last visit. You mentioned visiting some relatives, I think. I hope that all went ok."
101*.87*.44.78.39

Cloud Strife
Captain

Post by Cloud Strife »

Xiang Zhuang

"I spent sometime as a 'guest' of the King of Qin. It was a rather dreadful month. Which all started with my visit to the old Capitol. But in any case it really is nothing to talk about. Just a series of misadventures and wrong turns."
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

Cloud Strife wrote:Xiang Zhuang

"I spent sometime as a 'guest' of the King of Qin. It was a rather dreadful month. Which all started with my visit to the old Capitol. But in any case it really is nothing to talk about. Just a series of misadventures and wrong turns."
"Oh, well, I'm sorry to hear that," he said. "I hope that your stay here will be much better than your recent events. I look forward to what you can contribute to my administration, Ji Dan."

Ji Dan has joined! Post OI for PH access.
101*.87*.44.78.39

Zeren
Major

Post by Zeren »

RuffRydeR wrote:"Well...I don't know. He doesn't want me in his political intrigues, and he doesn't want me getting hurt, but he'd rather I deal with war than politics. He thinks he can take care of me better there. So, I'm one of the generals of Yin. Haven't done much actual fighting though..."

She grins as they arrive at the stables to see her pretty pony prepared for a good ride. Hopefully, she did well enough not get either of them hurt. This man seemed to be a veteran of war, having fought under her good friend Lady Lu.

"So, you fought for Lady Lu, right? She's a nice woman. How is she lately?"
"She is as well as can be expected, or at least she was when I last saw her", Huangfu Chu replied. "Her retainers are somewhat demanding, and I don't know how well she copes with the affairs of state, but on the surface, at least, she seems calm and collected. Zhao and Jibei are not easy provinces to govern, and her gender does her no favours with those she seeks to gain the support of."

He glanced sideways at his host, adding, "I'm sure you can relate to that, as can most women."
Hua Fang (26) 53-88*-20-74-57
Qiangshu III, Jianshu II, Challenge II, Intimidate II
RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Post by RuffRydeR »

"I guess...Though I hear rumours that King Wu Chen is moving to her every whim. I doubt Ying's an enchantress or fould wizard of any sort. She's too nice for that, huh?"

A maid suddenly came over and stopped the princess, finishing her accoutrement and armouring, and then noting her horse was ready...

Liangyu nodded, then turned to the man,

"Well, shall we? I guess we'll talk afterwards, when I get back to my little tigers..."
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II