Talk

Moderator: Game Masters

Kymvir Raemiz
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kymvir Raemiz »

Exactly, Shi.

I believe in the test I performed, if you focus entirely on two stats, you'd end up with a total of about 310-320 points between all five stats.

If you do all general studies, you end up with a total of around 370-380.
Fei Dao
New Recruit

Post by Fei Dao »

So, in other words, it's about 75 in each and every stat?
She Zhuan (37) - Green-Eyed Saviour - *97/48/68/86/23
Barrage II, Delay I, Directed Fire I, Field Advisor II, Marksman I, Muddle I.
Book of Manuevers (+2 Com), Book of Manuevers (+ 2 Com), 0 Gold.
Lu Cyan
Officer

Post by Lu Cyan »

Would it be possible to bump the Ruler deadline to tonight? It seems as though all the staff is back from vacation and anyone who wanted to be a ruler certainly has had plenty of time already to sign up. There are plenty more applicants than needed, and we're all anticipating the results ;)

Not to mention that if the rulers were picked tonight, that would give Friday day/night to the players to confirm since most people like to go out and do things on the weekends. And also starting regular sign ups during the weekend would be a good idea for those players who can only be online during the weekends.

I dunno maybe I'm just impatient lol.
Sol Jhee
Sergeant

Post by Sol Jhee »

75 in every stat is pretty damn good, I might just have to look into General Studies.
Kiwi
New Recruit

Post by Kiwi »

Hey KYMVIR, nice to have an alternative to SimRTK. Yeah. Woohoo. Let's all go party something fierce.
Xuan Shu, 32, Ruler of Dai
91-90-49-42-56
Charge II, Enrage, Aid, Reactive Defense, Wedge, Maneuver, Inspire
Gold: 500
Georgie
Sergeant

Post by Georgie »

General Studies groupies:

Unless it was changed since I read the rules last, General Studies only gets crafting skills and Fame.

You're useless without skills, fair stats or not.
Lady Zhen Ya (27) 44-70-50-52-82 Civil Administrator I, Diplomat III, Gongshu II, Politician II, Saboteur II in Hann
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

Lu Cyan wrote:Would it be possible to bump the Ruler deadline to tonight? It seems as though all the staff is back from vacation and anyone who wanted to be a ruler certainly has had plenty of time already to sign up. There are plenty more applicants than needed, and we're all anticipating the results ;)

Not to mention that if the rulers were picked tonight, that would give Friday day/night to the players to confirm since most people like to go out and do things on the weekends. And also starting regular sign ups during the weekend would be a good idea for those players who can only be online during the weekends.

I dunno maybe I'm just impatient lol.
It was a thought, but there might be people who are waiting until the deadline to decide. Changing the deadline this close to the end would be unfair to a lot of people, since they aren't all online.

It is only one more day :) And we'll give at least 36 hours to confirm, maybe more. Regular sign-ups might not start immediately afterward, though. I'd want to make sure that some of us staff will be around in the immediate hours afterward and that rulers have had time to organize their stuff. No need to rush, although I'm as anxious as you I bet.
Fáng Ai (防哀) hao Aishī (皚獅, White Lion), Duke of Yan (Yan Gong)
101*.87*.44.78.39
Dash I, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Smith II, Trainer II, Wall II

Sim Turn Length Analysis - Last Updated 4.06
Kymvir Raemiz
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kymvir Raemiz »

Welcome Kiwi. ;)

And yes, General Studies gives some sweet stats, but the skill list does suck. That is something we will have to address at some point, I think.
Elminster
Not-so-new recruit
Location: Love is like a chess game where the guy goes first and has no pawns.

Post by Elminster »

^^Don't let themm be TOO good though. I myself am excited. With school over soon, I'll have plenty of time for involvement...
Heng Sun, Age:29
Gold: 100
83/88*/43/57/75
Marksmanship II, Inspire I, Raid II, Duelist I, Raze I
Hunting Axe(+2 Mght), Old Horse(+1 Spd)
Fei Dao
New Recruit

Post by Fei Dao »

Kiwi wrote:Hey KYMVIR, nice to have an alternative to SimRTK. Yeah. Woohoo. Let's all go party something fierce.
Looks at Pink Kiwi's location text. Shakes his fists in jealousy.

I've got money that Zhou Wen gets his head chopped off for failing in his task.
She Zhuan (37) - Green-Eyed Saviour - *97/48/68/86/23
Barrage II, Delay I, Directed Fire I, Field Advisor II, Marksman I, Muddle I.
Book of Manuevers (+2 Com), Book of Manuevers (+ 2 Com), 0 Gold.