Li Zhu's Audience Hall - Zhaoge

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

Saffron wrote:She bowed. "Thank you for meeting me despite the short notice. I have been looking for recent employment and I heard your name mentioned of your ruler-ship and I wanted to meet the man behind the name." She kept her questions short and simple, understanding the Prefect's time is precious.
He seemed happy to meet her, but when she stopped fairly abruptly, he wasn't sure if he was supposed to say something in return. He looked around for a moment, then said, "Ah, I see. Well, what would you like to know?"
Fáng Ai (防哀) hao Aishī (皚獅, White Lion), Duke of Yan (Yan Gong)
101*.87*.44.78.39
Dash I, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Smith II, Trainer II, Wall II

Sim Turn Length Analysis - Last Updated 4.06
Saffron
Loves Bunnies!

Post by Saffron »

Xiang Zhuang wrote:
He seemed happy to meet her, but when she stopped fairly abruptly, he wasn't sure if he was supposed to say something in return. He looked around for a moment, then said, "Ah, I see. Well, what would you like to know?"
"I wished to know about your kingdom." she said politely.
Yuè Tùzi (月 兔子- Moon Rabbit)
Doctor I, Engineer III, Entangle I, Propagandist II, Public Planner III, Scribe I
33-16-91-84-53

V3
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

Saffron wrote:"I wished to know about your kingdom." she said politely.
"Well," he said, his voice betraying a hint of frustration, "for starters, I'm not a king. As Prefect of Zhaoge, I rule over this city, but also the rest of the province, more or less. I'm not sure what exactly you are asking me to say, though. I could go into details about the countless hours of paperwork I do. Maybe you desire knowledge of my loyalties? Pay rates? Workloads that I give my officers? Opportunity for rank and and promotion? I'm really not sure where to start, and I seem to doubt you want me to speak about it all, lest we be here all day." His voice seemed sincere, although it was always a bit difficult to tell with Xia Xi, because he was so terrible at masking his emotions if he hadn't practiced beforehand.
101*.87*.44.78.39

blackjack4124
Sergeant

Post by blackjack4124 »

[quote="Xiang Zhuang"]

blackjack

Zhenfeng smiled at this man. He certainly seemed to be more than he was offering of himself thus far. He nodded as Qing Dun seemed to finish. "Such talents would be quite useful in my Prefecture," he replied. "I believe I could use you for exactly what you describe. If you are pledging your service, then I accept gladly."

Qing Dun joins! Post in my Officer Information thread and I'll add you to the PH.

(Added, and life/RP stresses understood. I know the feeling.)

"Then I shall do as required. I ask only for one indulgence - a short time in which to prepare my village for you and yours. I suspect a few may be a bit upset - but neutrality is a fleeting thing in a world in disorder, is it not?"

Qing Dun would not ride to his village for this duty until given express permission to do so - but he saw no reason for the request to be refused. A simple assumption, possibly, but he was far too glib with said assumptions. His actions, even when he was unaware of it, always seemed to lead to a Sword of Damocles hanging above his head by a thin wire.
Name: Qing Dun
Command: 91 (96)
Might: 72 (75)
Intellect: 74 (76)
Judgement: 63
Charm: 24
Items: Billhook (Mig+3), The Basics of Formations (Cmd +2, Int +2), Horse (Spd +1), Strategies of the Warring States (Cmd +3, Discipline*)

Aid (III), Dash (II), Discipline (III*), Envelop (III), Qiangshu (I), Smith (I), Sortie (II)
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

blackjack4124 wrote:(Added, and life/RP stresses understood. I know the feeling.)

"Then I shall do as required. I ask only for one indulgence - a short time in which to prepare my village for you and yours. I suspect a few may be a bit upset - but neutrality is a fleeting thing in a world in disorder, is it not?"

Qing Dun would not ride to his village for this duty until given express permission to do so - but he saw no reason for the request to be refused. A simple assumption, possibly, but he was far too glib with said assumptions. His actions, even when he was unaware of it, always seemed to lead to a Sword of Damocles hanging above his head by a thin wire.
With a nod, he said, "This is easily granted. Do what you must before you come to my side. And, well, neutrality is a funny thing. Probably more akin to a smoke screen, really." He giggled slightly, realizing his own philosophies were a bit silly to be discussing like this.
101*.87*.44.78.39

Saffron
Loves Bunnies!

Post by Saffron »

Xiang Zhuang wrote:
"Well," he said, his voice betraying a hint of frustration, "for starters, I'm not a king.
"I am sorry if I have disturbed you." she said curiously. "I still can get a little confused with words at times. Perhaps it was a bit presumptuous of me to come to visit without an invitation. I shall take no more of your time for I understand you are a busy man." she bowed.
Yuè Tùzi (月 兔子- Moon Rabbit)
Doctor I, Engineer III, Entangle I, Propagandist II, Public Planner III, Scribe I
33-16-91-84-53

V3
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

Saffron wrote:"I am sorry if I have disturbed you." she said curiously. "I still can get a little confused with words at times. Perhaps it was a bit presumptuous of me to come to visit without an invitation. I shall take no more of your time for I understand you are a busy man." she bowed.
He looked at the woman oddly. He said, "No, the only way this would be a waste of my time is if you left now. I am just curious as to what it is about my administration that you wish to know? Or maybe you could tell me a bit about yourself in the process."
101*.87*.44.78.39

RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Post by RuffRydeR »

Saffron wrote: "I am sorry if I have disturbed you." she said curiously. "I still can get a little confused with words at times. Perhaps it was a bit presumptuous of me to come to visit without an invitation. I shall take no more of your time for I understand you are a busy man." she bowed.
Liangyu also finally spoke up, affirming her Father's words with a chuckle,

"Oh, please stay, Lady Meifeng. We weren't in the midst of discussing anything serious...Just the specifics of naming a new town. My Father seems to think it would be nice to have it as the new symbol of our family. Besides, I rather like visitors. Would you like some refreshments?"

She signalled to her maids to grab some tea and juice already before she even answered... Besides, she would love some herself anyways.
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II
GreenFabre
Colonel

The Blind Devil Comes . . .

Post by GreenFabre »

<table border="1" cellspacing="5" width="100%" align="left" bgcolor="#C3FDB8"><tr><td align="center" bgcolor="#C3FDB8">

<font color="green">Music In The Kijo's Head - "Organ Donor" - DJ Shadow
(wait for the sounds before you start reading each line very slowly lo~ ;p)

Dark alleyway . . .

A bell ringing in the night . . .

The echo of footsteps . . .

Heavy breathing . . .

The howling sound of the wind . . . .

The deafening silence . . . . . . .

A shadow darker than the night . . . .

A creaking sound of a door opens . . . .

And a strange music in the Kijo's head begins . . . . . . . . .

The tall stranger moved like a shadow in the alleyways.
A black ghost hovering through the air with its ebony cloak.

It moved with great frenzied strides that covered great distances.

And the shadow reached the foot of the gates.
It then spoke in a whispering tone, as if hungry, both unholy and less than human . . .

Tall Stranger: "Xia Gongzhu, I am here . . ."

And the tall stranger smiled a vampiric fanged smile, and started giggling with demonic delight . . .

</font>

</td></tr></table>
Kijo Akki
RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Post by RuffRydeR »

The guards were slightly fazed at the arrival of this person...

Another one seeking the Lady Xia? Now, usually, any princess would have a bunch of dashing young suitors visit her home, but in the Lady Xia's case, it was nothing but gruff warrior, after gruff warrior.

And now scary warrior too. But, the head guard had gotten used to that now...

Shrugging, he nods, and says,

"You wish to meet the Lady Xia, sir? Very well...follow me..."

And soon, he was brought to the Lady, who was training in a small courtyard, a bead of sweat dripping down her fair face as she executed a complex series of maneuvers with her chakram axes... Catching them neatly, she turned to face her latest observers and was immediately unnerved...

Shrugging off the feeling, she asked the guard,

"Umm, who is this you've brought?"

The guard, finding himself flustered, had forgoten to ask, and he apologized,

"Actually, I forgot to ask... State your name to the princess, sir."
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II