Jiang Sei's Audience Hall - Huainan

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Kimche

Post by Kimche »

Freefall

Yi Lian nodded and sighed. "I understand your concern, and I can not change the past, I can only define the future. I must let you know that I did not know they were this horrific. If I had known..." She paused. "I can only do what's right in the future, and from there, I will win over their hearts."

At that point, Kiao Xiu arrived and quickly went over to Yi Lian and let her know what's going on. Upon hearing this, she smiled and turned to Jiang Sei and said, "It turns out that things may work out. It appears that your actions in Huaiyin have made a name for yourself. If it pleases you, I would like for you to take the town seal for Huaiyin in exchange for your villages. This would do two things, first, it would let you directly be involved in the administration of Huaiyin which would let you be directly involved in improving the welfare of the people there, and second, it would prevent further bloodshed in Huainan. What say you?"
Lin Xin
General

Post by Lin Xin »

Kimche

Xin stands as the woman enters the room (motioning for Aoi to do the same) and waits for her to sit before returning to his seat. Deciding to ignore the lack of introduction, and assuming the woman was the Prefect of the city, Xin replied, "M'lady. The Prefect of Wuzhong and I had a stable relationship...until he unexpectedly attacked Wuzhong last month. Initially, he informed me that only wished to utilize the resources of Renze to fund his research. However, his grave offensive against the city that he now occupies, and his method of doing so, shows a greater ambition." Looking down, Xin gave a big sigh. "Xue Jin has brought into my beloved homeland robbers, bandits, and, in his own words, black-hearted men from abroad to seize control of my home. I was decieved by his seemingly good intentions and must now make amends for my mistake."

Looking back up at both women, Xin had a rare loss of words. Not knowing what else to say, he just remained silent.
Last edited by Lin Xin on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lin Xin (32 M) 82-25-61-77-51 Civil Admin II, Diplomat I, Discipline II, Military Admin II, Politician I, Volley I, Wall I
Wife: Lee Ling Da (30 F) 75-52-62-70-52 Artisan II, Faze I, Haste I, Military Administrator I, Sortie I
Sister: Lin Jia (29 F) 30-72-61-64-72 Challenge I, Diplomat I, Doctor I, Engineer I, Faze I, Instructor I
Freefall
Major

Post by Freefall »

Kimche

There was a slight chuckle when she made her offer. Not one of mockery, but rather amusement...

Sei: It was the very reason I was coming here to see you. That and to perhaps see about forrays into Wu. However if you mean to offer me Huaiyin, it is a responsability I would be willing to take on. I have sent my forces to met with the last of teh villages here in Huainan, and like the others before there shouldnt be any bloodshed. The people are looking for leaders to emerge and care for them. I can speak with the local villages and turn them over to your stewardship ine xchange for the seal of Huaiyin. I would request the small coastal village that came to me some months coast stay under my control.
Jiang Sei (35)
Stats: 90-83*-53-42-79*
Skills: Charge II, Discipline II, Inspire II, Instructor I, Jueshu I, Military Administrator II, Qianshu I, Raid I
Kimche

Post by Kimche »

Lin Xin wrote:Kimche

Xin stands as the woman enters the room (motioning for Aoi to do the same) and waits for her to sit before returning to his seat. Deciding to ignore the lack of introduction, and assuming the woman was the Prefect of the city, Xin replied, "M'lady. The Prefect of Wuzhong and I had a stable relationship...until he unexpectedly attacked Wuzhong last month. Initially, he informed me that only wished to utilize the resources of Renze to fund his research. However, his grave offensive against the city that he now occupies, and his method of doing so, shows a greater ambition." Looking down, Xin gave a big sigh. "Xue Jin has brought into my beloved homeland robbers, bandits, and, in his own words, black-hearted men from abroad to seize control of my home. I was decieved by his seemingly good intentions and must now make amends for my mistake."

Looking back up at both women, Xin had a rare loss of words. Not knowing what else to say, he just remained silent.
"I see." Yi Lian listened and paused a little. "I guess this conflict is over a misunderstanding. It should be avoidable, but sometimes, it isn't. What do you wish for me to do, Prefect?"
Freefall wrote:Kimche

There was a slight chuckle when she made her offer. Not one of mockery, but rather amusement...

Sei: It was the very reason I was coming here to see you. That and to perhaps see about forrays into Wu. However if you mean to offer me Huaiyin, it is a responsability I would be willing to take on. I have sent my forces to met with the last of teh villages here in Huainan, and like the others before there shouldnt be any bloodshed. The people are looking for leaders to emerge and care for them. I can speak with the local villages and turn them over to your stewardship ine xchange for the seal of Huaiyin. I would request the small coastal village that came to me some months coast stay under my control.
"Oh?" Yi Lian smiled as well. "If this may be the case, then it is certainly the best of the two worlds. I'm certain that in your hand, Huaiyin will benefit greatly. You will also benefit greatly from Huaiyin as well. As far as the coastal village, I don't see any problem in that."

Turning towards one of the clerks, she motioned for him to get the seal of Huaiyin. Once present, she said to Jiang Sei, "Here is the seal of the city of Huaiyin."
Freefall
Major

Post by Freefall »

Kimche

Jiang Sei took the seal and rolled it over in his hands. There was alot of bloodshed tied to this, and hopefully he could clean this up and bring proseprity back to the former city.

Sei: My thanks Prefect, this changes some of my plans for the future, but this is for the best. I will meet with the different village heads and inform them of the transfer of rulership. Perhaps it would be best if we made an annoucement to the township and invited members of teh different villages as well. We could transfer the policies right there, and also help to squash this label that was caused by the mercanries that is affecting you.
Jiang Sei (35)
Skills: Charge II, Discipline II, Inspire II, Instructor I, Jueshu I, Military Administrator II, Qianshu I, Raid I
Kimche

Post by Kimche »

Freefall wrote:Kimche

Jiang Sei took the seal and rolled it over in his hands. There was alot of bloodshed tied to this, and hopefully he could clean this up and bring proseprity back to the former city.

Sei: My thanks Prefect, this changes some of my plans for the future, but this is for the best. I will meet with the different village heads and inform them of the transfer of rulership. Perhaps it would be best if we made an annoucement to the township and invited members of teh different villages as well. We could transfer the policies right there, and also help to squash this label that was caused by the mercanries that is affecting you.
Yi Lian pondered the idea for a moment. Her head looked down ever so slightly and then she looked back at Jiang Sei. "Splendid idea, General Jiang. I would like to be there as well, we will make it a momentous occasion for the town and the people there who have been devastated by others actions."
Freefall
Major

Post by Freefall »

The village general now town magistrate, nodded giving Yi a assuring gaze. It was important she performed these actions. While she celebrated the victory for one city, it was important to the people they see her address the issues of Huaiyin in a public forum.

Sei: I will make the arragements myself in Huaiyin, it should take no longer then a few days to have everyone there that needs to be.

He handed over the seal back to the attendant, and nodded to his host. He also took peice of regal looking parchment. Not the normal simple paper he tended to use in his letters to the prefect. It was penned in a more formal hand than Sei's. Yet the wording was all the captains, as one could tell by the simple straight to the point verbage. He gave the parchment to Yi Lian smiling as he did so. It was obvious that he was happy with what was taking place, but not in an arrognat way, but rather a geninue simple way.

Sei: To show my respect for you Lady Yi, for the respect you have shown me and mine. As wel as the continued respect to allow us to grow as our own entity here in our home.
The forces of the Hai hu formally commit to the support of Yi Lian and the province of Huainan. In making this commitment, the forces under the command of Jiang Sei agree to the following:

-Joint Defense of the holdings of Yi Lian in the province of Huainan.
-Poltical Support for Yi Lian in the province of Huainan.
-Assistance to Yi Lian when dealing tradgies that strike within our home province of Huainan.

Jiang Sei, Leader and General of the Hai Hu
[RP to follow in Provincial Tread upon Confirmation here]
Jiang Sei (35)
GreenFabre
Colonel

Post by GreenFabre »

<table border="1" cellspacing="5" width="100%" align="left" bgcolor="#C3FDB8"><tr><td align="center" bgcolor="#C3FDB8">

<font color="green">
Smiling, the tall stranger took the middle-aged captain's long silence as its cue.
After a small bow towards the captain, a gesture of respect for his age,
the tall stranger simply muttered something soft in the air about wrong letters and wrong gates and slowly bent down to pick up its large bag.
The tall stranger gave a sigh of relief as it stood up, barely escaping this one, of many things.
The night is still young and with a shrug at the soldiers, the tall stranger began to walk its long legged strides, whistling an out of tune song that seems to be a funeral song for the doomed.

((Being ignored, the tall stranger will calmly walk away from the gate back towards the dark alleyway where it came from . . .))
</font>

</td></tr></table>
Kijo Akki
Kimche

Post by Kimche »

Freefall

Yi Lian read the parchment briefly and smiled. This is a good beginning to the two sides. She saw how earnest Jiang Sei is and is more than willing to work with him. Taking out her stamp, she stamps on it with her approval.
The forces of the Hai hu formally commit to the support of Yi Lian and the province of Huainan. In making this commitment, the forces under the command of Jiang Sei agree to the following:

-Joint Defense of the holdings of Yi Lian in the province of Huainan.
-Poltical Support for Yi Lian in the province of Huainan.
-Assistance to Yi Lian when dealing tradgies that strike within our home province of Huainan.

Jiang Sei, Leader and General of the Hai Hu
Yi Lian, Marquis of Huainan

"How's this?" She asked.

GreenFabre wrote:<table border="1" cellspacing="5" width="100%" align="left" bgcolor="#C3FDB8"><tr><td align="center" bgcolor="#C3FDB8">

<font color="green">
Smiling, the tall stranger took the middle-aged captain's long silence as its cue.
After a small bow towards the captain, a gesture of respect for his age,
the tall stranger simply muttered something soft in the air about wrong letters and wrong gates and slowly bent down to pick up its large bag.
The tall stranger gave a sigh of relief as it stood up, barely escaping this one, of many things.
The night is still young and with a shrug at the soldiers, the tall stranger began to walk its long legged strides, whistling an out of tune song that seems to be a funeral song for the doomed.

((Being ignored, the tall stranger will calmly walk away from the gate back towards the dark alleyway where it came from . . .))
</font>

</td></tr></table>

The guards who had a moment of brief daydream saw that the man was leaving, he called out, "Wait! Sorry about that!" He said. "If you want to see the lady, you can see her after a brief search?"
Lin Xin
General

Post by Lin Xin »

Kimche wrote:"I see." Yi Lian listened and paused a little. "I guess this conflict is over a misunderstanding. It should be avoidable, but sometimes, it isn't. What do you wish for me to do, Prefect?"
Xin nods and says, "I hope to resolve this peacefully as well. All I wish is for the people under my care to have a safe haven to live their lives...free of the chaos and strife that has erupted throughout our land."

"I only ask for an agreement of nonagression, Prefect Yi, between our forces," Xin continued, spreading his hands, palm up, as a gesture of friendship. "We can provide mutual protection of our shared borders. From what I have heard and through my conversation with Manager Zhi, you care deeply for your people as well. In these unpredictable times, I believe it necessary to seek friends who are of same mind."
Lin Xin (32 M) 82-25-61-77-51 Civil Admin II, Diplomat I, Discipline II, Military Admin II, Politician I, Volley I, Wall I
Wife: Lee Ling Da (30 F) 75-52-62-70-52 Artisan II, Faze I, Haste I, Military Administrator I, Sortie I
Sister: Lin Jia (29 F) 30-72-61-64-72 Challenge I, Diplomat I, Doctor I, Engineer I, Faze I, Instructor I