Jiang Sei's Audience Hall - Huainan

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Mr Balor
New Recruit

Post by Mr Balor »

Fua Tei approached the Xuyi's palace, throwing a glance over his shoulder. His assistant Lun Gen was keeping an eye on the former governor of Huaiyin, who had come quite a long way to pay his respects to the lone remaining magistrate in Huainan. Satisfied that Gu Zheng looked strong enough to mount the steps, the smooth faced youth approached the guards.

"Fua Tei has arrived, delivering the former governor of Huaiyin into the hands of your munificent lady." He motioned to the warrior scribe who was holding the rope that bound Gu Zheng. "Unfortunately, his subordinates were wounded in the battle and weren't able to join him here today. I hope that you will be able to enjoy his solitary presence, and extract the proper obeisances from a man who so negligently let his people insult your great lady." Tei looked to Gen, nodding his head to indicate it was time to give the prisoner over to Yi Lian's men.

Gu Zheng (59) handed over to the guards of Xuyi.
Fua Tei 61-48-71-96-44
Skills: Civil Administrator II, Entrench II, Politician II, Volley II
Kimche

Post by Kimche »

Mr Balor wrote:Fua Tei approached the Xuyi's palace, throwing a glance over his shoulder. His assistant Lun Gen was keeping an eye on the former governor of Huaiyin, who had come quite a long way to pay his respects to the lone remaining magistrate in Huainan. Satisfied that Gu Zheng looked strong enough to mount the steps, the smooth faced youth approached the guards.

"Fua Tei has arrived, delivering the former governor of Huaiyin into the hands of your munificent lady." He motioned to the warrior scribe who was holding the rope that bound Gu Zheng. "Unfortunately, his subordinates were wounded in the battle and weren't able to join him here today. I hope that you will be able to enjoy his solitary presence, and extract the proper obeisances from a man who so negligently let his people insult your great lady." Tei looked to Gen, nodding his head to indicate it was time to give the prisoner over to Yi Lian's men.

Gu Zheng (59) handed over to the guards of Xuyi.
The guards at the gate were not prepared for this. As one of them went inside to get a superior, Kiao Xiu came running out. Seeing this, he said to Fua Tei, "Lady Yi Lian would like to see you."

Nodding over to the guards, they took hold of Gu Zheng and brought him along with Fua Tei if he decides to come in. Once inside, a full military salutation was in order as the soldiers of Xuyi were now a solid core of soldiers. Sitting in the middle was Yi Lian, seeing Fua Tei, she smirked. Ignoring the prisoner for now, she said, "Congratulations on the victory, Fua Tei." Refraining from saying Sir this time, she did say this with as much respect as possible. "Now, let's get down to business, as I'm sure you have other businesses to attend to. What do you plan to do with Huaiyin? And if you are going to leave it, what would it cost me to receive the seal from you?"
Mr Balor
New Recruit

Post by Mr Balor »

"We're done with Huaiyin. We won the battle and brought you the governor. I couldn't say that we were able to recover the seal... we didn't bother with the symbols of office, since we had no interest in ruling the city. Still, I'm sure a token garrison dispatched to Huaiyin will easily bring the city under your wise and just rule. For our small part in assisting you, perhaps 800 gold would suffice?" As the prisoner was taken from Lun Gen, Fua Tei nodded to him.

"My assistant will be handling any transactions. I rather have a distaste for money these days. However, it has been quite a pleasure, punishing those who so stupidly opposed your obviously superior administration. I hope that the people of Huaiyin flock to you as a true savior."
Fua Tei 61-48-71-96-44
Dong Zhou
Sergeant

Post by Dong Zhou »

Kimche wrote:DZ

After the search, the two are led into the audience hall. The guards took care that the two followed behind. And when they reached the hall, Yi Lian was waving away another audience to see who these new people are. She listened to the whispers of the guards and waved them away as well. She inclined her head slightly and said, "I am Yi Lian, Prefect of this region. I understand that you wanted to... restore your former glory? Tell me what that means."
With Cao carefully ensuring that Mao followed in the right direction, the two former army officers got there intact. Without prodding, they bowed in unison before standing to attention, Mao began talking about one of his favorite subjects in the world, himself and glory.

"Pur... perfect, no Prefect Lian, Prefect, it is a simple matter. I once would have trip...broom... swept you from your feet by simply being here. I was rich, handsome and the perfect officer, int...inta... smart and a dashing leader of men, few could compare, nobody could remember all my num... many deeds. Even as my services were no longer... required and my looks changed, my fame caused ladies to flock to my feet. Now, younger men have new tales and I wish for a new tale of my own, I will return to the field, they will fall at my feet again! Put me in battle and I will grant you victories Perfect Lian, it will be as easy as turning one's hand for me, or refuse and I seek my tale elsewhere, it matters not to me."

Cao spoke up and earned a withering glare from his friend.

"We also need money my liege, it has been awhile since we had a regular wage."
Shishun Mao (40) 91-56-81-69-24 Charge II, Dash III, Envelop II, Wall II
100 gold
Follower: Ran Cao(44) 77-55-71-90-37 Raid II, Scout I, Dash I, Politician I
Kimche

Post by Kimche »

Mr Balor wrote:"We're done with Huaiyin. We won the battle and brought you the governor. I couldn't say that we were able to recover the seal... we didn't bother with the symbols of office, since we had no interest in ruling the city. Still, I'm sure a token garrison dispatched to Huaiyin will easily bring the city under your wise and just rule. For our small part in assisting you, perhaps 800 gold would suffice?" As the prisoner was taken from Lun Gen, Fua Tei nodded to him.

"My assistant will be handling any transactions. I rather have a distaste for money these days. However, it has been quite a pleasure, punishing those who so stupidly opposed your obviously superior administration. I hope that the people of Huaiyin flock to you as a true savior."
"No seal?" Yi Lian took a deep breath and said, "I understand that seal is not important to you, but it is very important to me. It is what my goal is, Fua Tei. Your goal is to have reputation, my goal is to gather city seals. 800 gold is too much for me to pay to you without a city seal, but since you brought the corrupt governor to me, I will give you half that. From what I have heard, it was a triumphant victory, and from what you have gained in this battle, your reputation probably have reached the ears of many in China. In the future, if I have something that I need help with, I will be sure to contact you. Will that be sufficient?"
Mr Balor
New Recruit

Post by Mr Balor »

The young man narrowed his eyes, a thin tongue lightly slipping between his lips as he considered. "I see. I suppose in the future we shall have to be sure to clarify our orders before marching, as I only recall being hired to demolish the armies stationed in Huaiyin. We, the dead, my lady, can sometimes lose track of those things the living pay heed to. Four hundred gold and your friendship shall be more than sufficient for our work. I am sure few will dare stand against you, knowing that the army of Tomorrow's Corpses will quickly come to your aid."

He turned to Lun Gen, "Gen, take the four hundred pieces of gold back to camp once they have been prepared."

Turning his attention back to Yi Lian, he gave a slow bow. "Forgive me, oh glorious magistrate, but I have business to discuss with my fellows. We must, after all, travel often in our line of work. I pray that these dirty boots may once again track the blood of your enemies into your fine hall." Fua Tei rose, ready to depart as soon as he was dismissed.
Fua Tei 61-48-71-96-44
Kimche

Post by Kimche »

Mr Balor wrote:The young man narrowed his eyes, a thin tongue lightly slipping between his lips as he considered. "I see. I suppose in the future we shall have to be sure to clarify our orders before marching, as I only recall being hired to demolish the armies stationed in Huaiyin. We, the dead, my lady, can sometimes lose track of those things the living pay heed to. Four hundred gold and your friendship shall be more than sufficient for our work. I am sure few will dare stand against you, knowing that the army of Tomorrow's Corpses will quickly come to your aid."

He turned to Lun Gen, "Gen, take the four hundred pieces of gold back to camp once they have been prepared."

Turning his attention back to Yi Lian, he gave a slow bow. "Forgive me, oh glorious magistrate, but I have business to discuss with my fellows. We must, after all, travel often in our line of work. I pray that these dirty boots may once again track the blood of your enemies into your fine hall." Fua Tei rose, ready to depart as soon as he was dismissed.
"Done!" Yi Lian said with a slap down on her chair. "To have your group on my aid, I am more than happy to pay this. Bring the 400 gold to him!"

The servants brought out 400 taels of gold and handed them to Fua Tei. One of them dared not look at the mercenary's eyes.

400 gold paid out of my own pocket!

Turning to Gu Zhen, she grinned and said, "So you are the corrupt governor, I have plans for you... Get me General Lima."

The guards get Lima Bei as ordered...
Li Ping

Post by Li Ping »

Kimche wrote:
The guards at the gate did not deter Wu Jian Sheng at all. In fact, they let the three straight through. The guards bowed in honor of the victorious general as they let him inside the Audience Hall. Before they reach there, Yi Lian had came out of the audience hall and smiled, "General Wu, I'm glad you're back. I've heard the great news. Congratulations!" Turning to Zhou Zhu, she said, "Sir Zhou, nice to see you again, and this must be Master Li."
Li Ping didn't wait for Zhou Zhu to speak up. He stepped forward. He saw how Wu Jian Sheng was honored, he wanted a piece of this. He adjusted his attire and inclined his head forward. "Lady Yi Lian, Zhou Zhu had told me much about you, good things. And from what I see in the way you treat your officers, I am honored to be in your presence. From this day forward, I am yours to command."
deeno
New Recruit

Post by deeno »

He came along with with his large amount of followers. When he received the letter, he came right away. He wanted to meet this uprising in his home province. His name is Gao Tong. Gao Tong speaks: "I am Gao Tong, guards. I want to talk to the leader of this province."
LoganR
New Recruit

Post by LoganR »

Kimche wrote:
Uru2000 wrote:After the battle in Shouchun, the victorious army entered the city of Shouchun. But Wu Jian Sheng along with Zhou Zhu and Li Ping made a detour to go to the mansion. Being the commander of the victorious commander, he commanded much respect. And he liked it. He said to the captain: "I"m Wu Jian Sheng. I've come back from Shouchun. Please inform Lady Yi that I'm here."

Wu Jian Sheng stands there, waiting to be called.
The guards at the gate did not deter Wu Jian Sheng at all. In fact, they let the three straight through. The guards bowed in honor of the victorious general as they let him inside the Audience Hall. Before they reach there, Yi Lian had came out of the audience hall and smiled, "General Wu, I'm glad you're back. I've heard the great news. Congratulations!" Turning to Zhou Zhu, she said, "Sir Zhou, nice to see you again, and this must be Master Li."
Zhou Zhu bowed. He has never been this proud of this victory. He had waited for this for a long time and now he gets to shine.

"Yi Lian, this is Li Ping. I believe it is time for us to help you realize your father's dreams."