Li Zhu's Audience Hall - Zhaoge

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

Lu Ying wrote:The messanger looked surprised, not expecting anything more then to deliver a message and run back to the front in Zhao, however the thought of rewards from both Xia Xi and Lu Ying for a job well done over rode his surprise.

"Oh...yes, I will stay and read my message to your lord... thank you"
The messenger is then ushered toward a small house near the administration building. The building itself was fairly middle-class, but there was a stable for his horse.

The next day, a servant came to the house and got the messenger up and around, and went to lead him into the audience hall (hopefully, without his horse). They were led into the center where Xia Xi sat behind a desk, with his daughter Liangyu to his side, and a few guards decorated throughout the room. The servant said, "District Manager Xia Xi, announcing a messenger from Lu Ying of Zhao!"

Xia Xi rose halfway from his seat and gave an acknowledging gesture to the messenger. "I heard you came for me last night," he said, chuckling a bit. "It must have been past my bedtime. Perhaps you would be willing to repeat the message for me now?"
Fáng Ai (防哀) hao Aishī (皚獅, White Lion), Duke of Yan (Yan Gong)
101*.87*.44.78.39
Dash I, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Smith II, Trainer II, Wall II

Sim Turn Length Analysis - Last Updated 4.06
Lu Ying
Lord
Location: The fearsome pride, the glistening shell, the crayfish beckons me in my sleep...

Post by Lu Ying »

Xiang Zhuang wrote:
The messenger is then ushered toward a small house near the administration building. The building itself was fairly middle-class, but there was a stable for his horse.

The next day, a servant came to the house and got the messenger up and around, and went to lead him into the audience hall (hopefully, without his horse). They were led into the center where Xia Xi sat behind a desk, with his daughter Liangyu to his side, and a few guards decorated throughout the room. The servant said, "District Manager Xia Xi, announcing a messenger from Lu Ying of Zhao!"

Xia Xi rose halfway from his seat and gave an acknowledging gesture to the messenger. "I heard you came for me last night," he said, chuckling a bit. "It must have been past my bedtime. Perhaps you would be willing to repeat the message for me now?"
The cavalryman bowed deeply, almost touching the floor with his temple in an exagerated yet well intentioned show of respect. Once done with this he stood back up and took out his scroll once more and read it out loud to the district manager.

"Xia Xi, greetings from the Zhao province, I have heard tell that you have recently found yourself moving up in the world and I wish to send my personal congratulations. It is better then my own position as my assault on Julu was met on the field by the armies of Chu. Your judgement was correct on the placement of the Chu army and I bow to your wisdom. finally, I wish yourself and your daughter good health and continued good fortune"

Bowing once more the cavalryman turned messanger nodded and spoke back up "Thats... thats the message my lord"
Yun Ling(23, Female); 62-94*-21-66-68
Yueshu III, gongshu II, raid II, politian II, Challange I
Items equiped: Ravager (+3 Axe) Steel Chainmail (+7 armour), Sapphire (+1 speed, +3 defence, Horse)
Ranger Ryu
New Recruit

Post by Ranger Ryu »

*As Zhao Puyang walked up to the Hall he really felt nervous he wondered if he could actually gain service with Xia Xi,slowly he approached the guard on duty and bowed to him*
"Excuse me,I would like an audience with Lord Xia Xi" *he righted himself after the bow and waited for a response, all the while still nervous*
Zhao Puyang, Age:27
89-79-45-75-25
Skills: Gongshu II,Sortie II,Military Administrator II,Wall II
2000 peronal soldiers-Halbreds
zhangliao04
New Recruit

Post by zhangliao04 »

Xiang Zhuang wrote:zhangliao04

"Well, Yong Wei," he said, smiling at the young man, "you seem earnest. Service in an administration such as mine is an important step up for many. I would enjoy your assistance. If my daughter believes you to be capable, I will trust her. Welcome to Zhaoge." He made a sort of whoosh gesture with his hands. "I hope that your service will bring you honor."

Yong Wei bowed at his new lord

"Thank you, my liege."

He turned around and walked out of the room to see if he can find something he can do.
Yong Wei

66-*86-60-76-37

Jianshu I, Civil Administrator I, Military Administrator I, Rupture II, Qiangshu III, Charge II

Items: Sword (+1 Might), Billhook (+1 Might)

Horse: +2 Attack
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

Lu Ying

Zhenfeng was fairly entertained by the message, although he had basically heard the gist of it from a guardsman earlier. He smiled to the horsedude and said, "Thank you for that. Please convey to your mistress that I am sorry that I was correct; I would have preferred that her own efforts would not have been interfered with. Also, tell her I look forward to the day when I can send her a similar message. Let us hope that that day will not be long in coming."

<hr>
Ranger Ryu

The guards eyed the man with some suspicion. An attendant came forward and said, "The District Manager would like to meet with you. First, however, we need you to hand over any weapons you might have. The District Manager prefers to keep a low guard when possible."
101*.87*.44.78.39

Ranger Ryu
New Recruit

Post by Ranger Ryu »

"Oh ok then" *he took off the weapons he had on him and handed them to the guard,then waited to be let through by the guard*
89-79-45-75-25
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

Ranger Ryu wrote:"Oh ok then" *he took off the weapons he had on him and handed them to the guard,then waited to be let through by the guard*
The guards took them, and then the attendant started to lead the man, but realized he had forgot something. "Ah, before we can come in, I need to know what your name is so I can announce you."

((Sorry!))
101*.87*.44.78.39

Ranger Ryu
New Recruit

Post by Ranger Ryu »

"Oh,sorry for that my name is Zhao Puyang"
89-79-45-75-25
Jin Shi
Colonel

Post by Jin Shi »

Huixi Zhe re-entered the audience hall, having decided to join the Princess' force. The pay was decent, but what he was really looking for was a place to call home after a rough day at work. He laughed loudly at the thought, his laugh echoing through the halls. When he arrived, he said to the guard

"I'm just coming back for a drink of water and to talk with your Lord. The Princess sent me."

He smirked, motioning back outside.

After waiting for a minute, he heard that the next fight was starting, so, eager not to miss it, and bored in the hall, he left.
Ma Su, 22 | Bio
77-98*-51-71*-41
Charge II, Dash II, Discipline, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Rupture III, Wall

V3:Huixi Zhe
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

Ranger Ryu

The attendant nodded to the man, and proceeded to lead him into the hall. They traveled a short ways pass a few offices and hallways, seeing various attendants and guards littered throughout, until they reached a large central room. There, Xia Xi and his daughter sat behind a large desk in the middle, where they seemed to be discussing something uninteresting. Guards stood on either side of the entrance, and another stood off to the side of the room near a second door.

The attendant led the man into the room, then stopped and said, "District Manager, announcing Zhao Puyang!" The attendant then nodded to the visitor and took a few steps off to the side.

Xia Xi gave the visitor a nod from his seat and said, "Welcome to Zhaoge, visitor. Hmmm, you share a name with my town!" He started to chuckle a bit. "Well well! So, what has brought you here today?"

<hr>
Jin Shi

The guards nodded to the man, and the attendant seemed as if he was about to let him in, but he realized something in the process and stopped. Instead, he said, "We can let you in to the hall, but there might be a wait. The District Manager does not like taking audiences with people his daughter has invited here without his daughter being present. We can send word to her to come back as soon as possible, of course. If you wish, you may sit in one of our guest rooms inside of the building. We do ask, though, that you surrender any weaponry you have here, so that we can maintain a nominal guard inside."

The attendant quickly called over a guard, who was told to inform Xia Liangyu to return to the audience hall for a visit as soon as possible.

((Yeah, sorry about any delay this causes.))
101*.87*.44.78.39