The Music Thread!

Moderator: Game Masters

KDS
Lord

Post by KDS »

Real Big Fish? Sounds like an old man proclaiming his trophy after a day of fishing...

I might go check it out... might.
Mogwai
General

Post by Mogwai »

Reel Big Fish are pretty awesome. And any bassplayers out there, I highly reccomend Primus - The Brown Album. If you don't know who Primus is, and you're a bass player, you need to find another instrument to play. Anyway, Les Claypool plays some of his easier catchier songs, so if you want to jam along, you could probably figure it out.
KDS
Lord

Post by KDS »

Why do I know that name... Les Craypool...

Any good albums coming out soon from the R&B world? Not Rap/R&B, just R&B. Luther Soul!
Mogwai
General

Post by Mogwai »

Les Claypool has a bunch of bands actually, and he was around during the late 80's. He's been in bands such as Primus, Oysterhead, Colonel Claypool's Buck of Bernie Brains, Sasuage, Les Claypool and the Holy Mackerel. He's a bass god, and even plays the mandolin, banjo and the whamola. A whamola is a one stringed instrument with a handle that changes pitch. You just wack if with a stick basically.
KDS
Lord

Post by KDS »

If it's 80's, then I know it, one way or another... :wink:
Lurking Tyranny
The Florentine Admin
The Florentine Admin
Location: "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

Post by Lurking Tyranny »

Reel Big fish are pretty cool. They have done some really great covers. Plus I love that song "beer".
GMNPC's
Fan Zeng, Prime Minister of Chu

Player Character
Gu Hama of Ba

Liu Bang then asked Han Xin, who had served under Xiang Yu but was driven out, "what is Xiang Yu's weakness? Is there a way to defeat him?" Han Xin calmly replied, "No, Xiang Yu himself is invincible, he is destined to be king."
Kain
Post 333!!!

Post by Kain »

<spaz>OMG! MANN!! I just heard that new G-UNIT Diss! The game is tearing them up so bad, I love it! Find it Here.</spaz>

Really though, I love it. I love it way more then My Fofo by Fat Joe and Piggy bank by Fifty Cent. Be careful though, its 18 minutes long. What do you guys think?
Liu Jian, 17
86-97*-35-60-58
Horsemanship, Dash, Flank, Raid, Qiangshu, Wedge
10 Gold
Items: Long Spear (+1)
Army: 1600 Soldiers (65, Bronze Armor, Horses)
KDS
Lord

Post by KDS »

Could someone explain the above post to me? From what I can tell in the rap world, there's some sort of rivalry between The Game and 50 Cent. Is this like the old Tupac and Big rivalry?
Bourne
Major

Post by Bourne »

Yo I don't know were ya heard that but nope, there's no rivally. The Game and 50 both made a CD tagether, called The Documentary. With rap a lot of the rapper do trackz tagether. Here like this

Eminem Encore, the song 'Never Enough' is done by Eminem, 50 Cent and Nate Gogg

Snoop Dogg No Limit , the song 'Down 4 my N's' is done by Snoop Dogg, C-Murder and Magic

50 Cent Get Rich or Die Tryin, the song 'Patiently Waiting' is done by 50 Cent and Eminem.

See, most rapper do that. Boost sales for both 'em
Zhào​ Láng​ (赵狼)
Xīng​nù​ (惺怒, Tranquil fury)
63-92-33-49-67
Faze II, Intimidate II, Inspire II, Jianshu II, Wall II, Yueshu I
Kain
Post 333!!!

Post by Kain »

I can explain it, I think its exactly like Tupac and Biggie Smalls.

You know how Fifty was beefin with Jadakiss, Nas, Fat Joe, Ja Rule, and all of them? You have to listen to Piggybank if you want to know all of them. Well, Fifty got done slamming them lyrically, and he was mad at Game for not participating in this war, causing Fifty to boot Game. They beefed for a week or so, and then they to an agreement. Apparntly, at SummerJam in New York, Game was the one to start the "fight". During his songs How We Do and Hate It or Love It, instead of Fifty rapping, Game replaced it with his own lyrics. You know how the G-Unit cry is G-G-G-G-G-Unit! Well, Game said "G-G-G-G-G-U-NOT!" And now, they are rap battling. 300 Bars N Runnin is so forth, the latest song out by the Game slamming G-Unit.

Have you guys heard Ive got a Million on it? The Game is slamming Yukmouth on the track that made the Luniz famous, Ive got 5 on it.
Liu Jian, 17
86-97*-35-60-58
Horsemanship, Dash, Flank, Raid, Qiangshu, Wedge
10 Gold
Items: Long Spear (+1)
Army: 1600 Soldiers (65, Bronze Armor, Horses)