Movie Discussion

Moderator: Game Masters

Shi Zhi Mi
Colonel

Post by Shi Zhi Mi »

Whelp.. I saw it again and noticed soemthing that I missed the last time. If you are lucky you will see a smaller version of the Millenium Falcon. Surprised me to see that bad boy in there.
Xiahou Ping
Lieutenant

Post by Xiahou Ping »

heh lol, where ?
Shi Zhi Mi
Colonel

Post by Shi Zhi Mi »

Right after Obi Wan and Anakin come back from the mission at the beginning of the movie. Its in the starport.
Xiahou Ping
Lieutenant

Post by Xiahou Ping »

Ah cool :P

Is it obvious ore do you have to look hard for it ?
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

I'm going to see Episode III later today sometime. A friend came by (that I was going to see it with this weekend), so since he's here, we might as well go now. And then probably see it next weekend again, heh.
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

I think I'd give Episode III 3 1/2 stars. Some of the stuff was completely amazing, but there was a decent amount of letdowns. I won't go into what was what to save the people who haven't seen it, but I agree with someone's sentiment (forget who said it) that the script wasn't very good. Awesome lightsaber fights, though.
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

3 1/2 out of ... 10? 5?
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

5 stars :) I'm pretty hard in rating things, though. 2's what I consider to be an average movie. So I definitely did like it.
Shi Zhi Mi
Colonel

Post by Shi Zhi Mi »

The script sucked but there was more then enough eyecandy to make up for it. Yum to battles.
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

I agree. It was nice they got away from the cheap Padme systematically getting her clothes ripped off type of thing from the last movie. However, Padme was a bit...well... I don't want to say :) I wasn't really happy with her performance, although she did have a very horrible script to work with.

It's probably good Lucas isn't making a sequel trilogy to the original three. Episode III was good and fitting, but if the writing were to go on the same path, it'd probably disillusion a few people from the series as a whole.