Other Game Discussion

Moderator: Game Masters

Bourne
Major

Post by Bourne »

I double checked the sites. Kongming.net, Gamespot and EBgames say 15th.
Zhào​ Láng​ (赵狼)
Xīng​nù​ (惺怒, Tranquil fury)
63-92-33-49-67
Faze II, Intimidate II, Inspire II, Jianshu II, Wall II, Yueshu I
Zhu Wenshao
Ensign

Post by Zhu Wenshao »

No... Gamespot says 22nd, as they have been saying.

My friend who preordered his copy at EB, went by today to see if they got it. He said it was extremely complicated, but they said they weren't getting it until September 2nd... Yes... September 2nd. Maybe it is just that store, but I have no idea. This has just been one of the biggest complications in a release date I have ever seen, I wonder who screwed up?
Zhu Wenshao, styled Longshajiao (Moon-struck Dragon)
Gold: 250
80-23-96*-81*-38

Pi Xie's Treatise on Pi Xie (+4 Int, +1 Jdg)

Field Advisor II, Doctor II, Confuse II, Muddle II, Delay
Naurek
Sergeant

Post by Naurek »

I just looked at Kongming.net, there is no announce date for the game in the Games section. I went on Ebgames and Gamespot last night, and it said June 21st. I just one minute ago went on Koei.com and it said June 21st.

I wish it was out today, since it is my birthday and it would make a nice present. :)

EDIT: They say ships out on the 21st, so it probably won't even get to the stores until the 22nd...
Huangfu Yuan (46) 71-27-85-90-45 Civil Administrator II, Confuse I, Doctor I, Lure I, Military Administrator II, Public Planner I
Lord of Dicheng
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

Naurek wrote:I just looked at Kongming.net, there is no announce date for the game in the Games section. I went on Ebgames and Gamespot last night, and it said June 21st. I just one minute ago went on Koei.com and it said June 21st.

I wish it was out today, since it is my birthday and it would make a nice present. :)

EDIT: They say ships out on the 21st, so it probably won't even get to the stores until the 22nd...
Happy Birthday Naurek!

Yeah, I'm not going to get RTK X right away. I have a bad habit of playing new games for hours upon end and forsaking everything else I'm supposed to be doing. I think that this might mean Warlords as well, so yeah, I'm going to stay away from it for a while.
Fáng Ai (防哀) hao Aishī (皚獅, White Lion), Duke of Yan (Yan Gong)
101*.87*.44.78.39
Dash I, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Smith II, Trainer II, Wall II

Sim Turn Length Analysis - Last Updated 4.06
Naurek
Sergeant

Post by Naurek »

I remember you doing that with RTK IX I believe. You said, "I just got this game, I will see you all in a week or so." :)
Huangfu Yuan (46) 71-27-85-90-45 Civil Administrator II, Confuse I, Doctor I, Lure I, Military Administrator II, Public Planner I
Lord of Dicheng
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

Naurek wrote:I remember you doing that with RTK IX I believe. You said, "I just got this game, I will see you all in a week or so." :)
That wouldn't surprise me :) Every time I go home to visit the family I just end up playing KoTOR II the entire time. About two weeks ago I played it for 25 hours over the course of two days. I'm bad about marshalling out my time.
Fáng Ai (防哀) hao Aishī (皚獅, White Lion), Duke of Yan (Yan Gong)
101*.87*.44.78.39
Dash I, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Smith II, Trainer II, Wall II

Sim Turn Length Analysis - Last Updated 4.06
Galagros
Administrator Emeritus

Post by Galagros »

25 hours in two days? There's nothing wrong with that, as every capable gamer knows ..... gaming > sleep.

Oh, and yesterday I started plaing Disgaea again. I didn't remember sucking at it so badly. I think I died 7-8 times last night and I'm only in the third chapter. Guess I should stop rushing into things.
Chen Yu
Officer Info
Tian Dan, King of Qi
Officer Info
Zhong Ce
Officer Info
Zhu Wenshao
Ensign

Post by Zhu Wenshao »

I usually don't play that much games. I usually just spend my time sitting by my PS2 thinking about what I should play. And since my games are old... most of the time I never make a decision and just spend an hour or so just thinking. But lately I have been playing ROTK7 for about 5 hours a day. Then at 3 Am I spend from then to daylight reading by my opened window (I like reading by the window when it is dark, it is cool outside, but I just like it). I am really more of a nocturnal person.
Zhu Wenshao, styled Longshajiao (Moon-struck Dragon)
Gold: 250
80-23-96*-81*-38

Pi Xie's Treatise on Pi Xie (+4 Int, +1 Jdg)

Field Advisor II, Doctor II, Confuse II, Muddle II, Delay
Elminster
Not-so-new recruit
Location: Love is like a chess game where the guy goes first and has no pawns.

Post by Elminster »

I'm looking forward to RTKX..
Heng Sun, Age:29
Gold: 100
83/88*/43/57/75
Marksmanship II, Inspire I, Raid II, Duelist I, Raze I
Hunting Axe(+2 Mght), Old Horse(+1 Spd)
Galagros
Administrator Emeritus

Post by Galagros »

Zhu Wenshao wrote:I usually don't play that much games. I usually just spend my time sitting by my PS2 thinking about what I should play. And since my games are old... most of the time I never make a decision and just spend an hour or so just thinking. But lately I have been playing ROTK7 for about 5 hours a day. Then at 3 Am I spend from then to daylight reading by my opened window (I like reading by the window when it is dark, it is cool outside, but I just like it). I am really more of a nocturnal person.
I used to sit and stare at my games for a long time like that too, before just deciding to go read or take a nap.
Chen Yu
Officer Info
Tian Dan, King of Qi
Officer Info
Zhong Ce
Officer Info