Talk

Moderator: Game Masters

Tom
Major

Post by Tom »

I think it depends on the way Chen She goes about it. He is surrounded by plenty of Lord who if he forged an alliance with could mean he could concentrate on his own campaign against the Qin. However if he alienates those Lords then they can strike out at most of his cities which would probably end his ambitions swiftly, he could be attacked on all sides!
Xiahou Liang, 35
Ruler of Wuzhong
86-79-71-50-63
Dash, Inspire II, Lure, Manoeuvre, Rally, Reactive Defence, Wedge, Scout
Elminster
Not-so-new recruit
Location: Love is like a chess game where the guy goes first and has no pawns.

Post by Elminster »

For all who send me letters....I'm sitting on them until tomorrow evening. Want to give people the chance to send 'em out, and spend time considering them. Not that that'll do me much good...I (almost)never pick a good lord on my first try....

Hehe, guess that doesn't say much about the person you end up serving first. Smile
I'm sorry to say they usually do poorly....SunJian, Cao Vhal, and now Hun have all been first choices. Hun isn't set in stone yet, but I must say he would've won if not for Ambrose's defection abuse...it was really ridiculous and 100% unrealistic.
So yeah...just a warning....but my second ruler usually ends up being the winner...at least it worked for Kymmie and Junts...
Heng Sun, Age:29
Gold: 100
83/88*/43/57/75
Marksmanship II, Inspire I, Raid II, Duelist I, Raze I
Hunting Axe(+2 Mght), Old Horse(+1 Spd)
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

Join me next then!
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Tom wrote:I think it depends on the way Chen She goes about it. He is surrounded by plenty of Lord who if he forged an alliance with could mean he could concentrate on his own campaign against the Qin. However if he alienates those Lords then they can strike out at most of his cities which would probably end his ambitions swiftly, he could be attacked on all sides!
He's already on his way to alienation. I went to Chen to speak with him.... aaaaaand now he's decided not to bother to even listen to me.
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
GoGo the Monkey
Marshal

Post by GoGo the Monkey »

Chen She? Bah, nobody likes him! Everyone knows they want Xiang Yu, he was such a people person. He did such a great job at what he did..heh.
/Hides the fact that Xiang Yu had a thing for massacring about every city, town and village he came across. Ok, maybe i'm over exaggerating just a tad bit.
SuperDianWei
Ensign

Post by SuperDianWei »

Why do I always seem to want to join the puny kingdoms? Why do I love losing so much?
Li Pan Tu, 67
51-52-37-77-78
Assemble, Civil Administrator II, Entrench II, Haste, Politician II, Propagandist II
100 Gold

Follower: Ci Xie(38) 47-53-60-44-78 Smith I, Assemble I, Delay I, Raid I, Civil Administrator I, Poison I
nstroud
General

Post by nstroud »

Puny kingdom??!!! were gonna win! we re just the underdogs
Prefect Huang Fu
Xiasiwang
Sergeant

Post by Xiasiwang »

Don't go talking about underdogs around me. Oh, the stories I could share.
Su Kai (27)
78-93-59-39-75
Dash II, Enrage III, Inspire II, Reactive Defense II
Gold: 100

Keeper of the Fireseal
nstroud
General

Post by nstroud »

im bored give me a story :D
Prefect Huang Fu
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

He's already on his way to alienation. I went to Chen to speak with him.... aaaaaand now he's decided not to bother to even listen to me.
Hehehe what'd you expect? He's a King - he controls more land than you and is in open rebellion against the Qin Emperor. He's never heard of you and you want to advise him on how to handle the Qin. And you aren't even a Diviner!

Also - as you claimed your family had ruled for generations - then he had to assume you worked for the Qin.