Announcements

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Announcements

Post by Phailak »

So with the server restore comes... lost data. We have to rerun the turns, I don't have any data unfortunately. I know the big battle might completely change but nothing I can do about it.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

We are stopping the game at turn 32. Choso will win with Soup and Krimzon with some high positions in the storyline.

Anyone that wants to have a role in end game storyline please PM me ideas of what you want your character to do.

Basically once the cities are united under one rule, a clash with Dong Zhuo occurs while the Sun family unites the south. Depending on some rolls, if DZ is defeated, story line moves against Sun and eventually one of the two forces uniting the land.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Working on next version as we speak. In the meantime, we could rerun v7 if I can find a volunteer to run it. The idea would be to make VERY minimal changes (inifite NPCs come to mind) and open coop (basically can arrange to gift locations and resources BUT not coop on attacks or defense because that requires coding). Whoever takes on the role would basically just run turns by using the admin functions. I'd be there to support when bugs happen of course. PM me or hit me on discord if that interests you, I want to dedicate most of my time on next version.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Titania has agreed to run another version of V7 with some quick changes:

NPC cap, numbers coming in next week. Likely be 10 for camps. +3 per village, +5 per town, +10 per city, will see.

No GMNPCs, basically will be same setup as this version, Liu Bei and others are just stat'ed NPCs

Titania will likely post some other minor adjustments that she wants to implement and I'll suggest a few. The idea is to keep you guys busy while I work on V8 since we know that can take a long time. I will be around to support the version, just very minimal involvement.

Next step, end game storyline
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Titania is now red, welcome her to the admin group. Know she can do what she wants until V8 so be nice :mrgreen:
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

As we prep for V7 rerun, I will be updating the tools and testing here since test site is for V8 so if you see turn progressions and such, do not be surprised
Titania
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Titania »

v7 Take Two is looking to launch either next week or the week after at the latest! There's been some changes, and some more are still in the works - will post an overview of changes for you all once they are done. Keep an eye out!

Thank you for your patience.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Fellow Warlords

We're opening V7b today. I will be hard at work on V8 so I will only play as a player, Titania will have full control and will be the go to staff
(and only staff) on this version, so if you need anything, hit her up.

Good luck and enjoy!