OOC

Moderator: Game Masters

Wolfsheart
Sergeant

Re: OOC

Post by Wolfsheart »

Well this place sure looks different! Good to see it up and running again though. Always been a fan of automated tools to boot.
Yi Song styled Tenghe (B.239) 86-22-92-76-50, Confuse II, Decoy II, Engineer I, Public Planner II, Spy II, Volley II

Also: Han Guang, and Liu Bang?!
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Wolfsheart wrote:Well this place sure looks different! Good to see it up and running again though. Always been a fan of automated tools to boot.
Welcome back Wolfsheart :mrgreen:
Wolfsheart
Sergeant

Post by Wolfsheart »

I always had a habit of missing the start of warlords games. Perhaps after this one ends I might try to jump in on the next one.

Seeing a miniture version of warlords reminds me of the Katchi Made and Shugo games we used to play in between versions of the sims.

Wish all of that stuff was still running. I need to go back and check my old pcs but I might still have the code that runs that stuff.
Yi Song styled Tenghe (B.239) 86-22-92-76-50, Confuse II, Decoy II, Engineer I, Public Planner II, Spy II, Volley II

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Wolfsheart wrote:I always had a habit of missing the start of warlords games. Perhaps after this one ends I might try to jump in on the next one.

Seeing a miniture version of warlords reminds me of the Katchi Made and Shugo games we used to play in between versions of the sims.

Wish all of that stuff was still running. I need to go back and check my old pcs but I might still have the code that runs that stuff.
The idea is to try and run the game for our small community, usually hover between 12-25 active players this game.
Wolfsheart
Sergeant

Post by Wolfsheart »

Depending on the scale of actions you can have some pretty epic stuff happen with 12 people. And a good time to boot!

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Wolfsheart wrote:Depending on the scale of actions you can have some pretty epic stuff happen with 12 people. And a good time to boot!
Agreed, I was willing to run this with at least 10 players :mrgreen:
Shen Feng
Colonel

Post by Shen Feng »

Should we try disabling the chat widget altogether? I stalled out this morning after writing something in it.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

May have to unfortunately but i love it
Guy told me we were at a good http request rate now so mot sure how are the others finding it?
Shen Feng
Colonel

Post by Shen Feng »

I was locked out again last night, but seem to be able to access things now.
Lurking Tyranny
The Florentine Admin
The Florentine Admin
Location: "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

Post by Lurking Tyranny »

Greetings!

I decided on a whim to check out these old stomping grounds and imagine my surprise when I saw that a new version has started.
GMNPC's
Fan Zeng, Prime Minister of Chu

Player Character
Gu Hama of Ba

Liu Bang then asked Han Xin, who had served under Xiang Yu but was driven out, "what is Xiang Yu's weakness? Is there a way to defeat him?" Han Xin calmly replied, "No, Xiang Yu himself is invincible, he is destined to be king."