OOC Thread V4

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

Kern
General

Re: OOC Thread V4

Post by Kern »

Kymvir Raemiz wrote:
Royalspork wrote:Kern is playing to surrender to Mardagg with the largest hand possible so he can get into the storyline.

Edit: The funny thing is, if Mardagg were playing Ma Dieu like a typical Chinese Warlord at the time, he would probably kill Kern's character for having too large a profile, to quell any possibilities for rebellion.

Naw, that's not entirely true. He'd use him, get him to be his subordinate, make him a king, and then later, when all the armies have been sent home, find a way to accuse him of treason, arrest, and execute him. Or force him to scrabble together a rebellion and mobilize the whole rest of the country to crush him.

Good times.
As it should be.

Long(?) live Zu Shi!
Zu Shi (24) 112-85*-37-90-22 Aid II, Dash III, Discipline I, Entangle I, Instructor II, Trainer II, Wall II
Mardagg
GameBreaker

Post by Mardagg »

The importan thing to do is to unite the land under the Emperor

The end justifies the means...

EDIT : burn them all!!! :lol:
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Royalspork wrote:Can we have a battle thread for the attack on BD? I want soldiers to show up at his house with force. He looks out his window, tea in hand and promptly evacuates himself.

The Lord-Scholar is casually sipping on his tea in his sealed library at Zhongxin Zhishi. Suddenly an uproar sounds from outside, and he looked out his window to see the banners of Yin waving in the distance and the townspeople running in and hiding in their homes. Placing his tea upon the table before him, along with the book he casually held in his hands, the Lord-Scholar looks out and sighs, "Ah hell... These bastards just don't know how to leave me alone... Very well," he said, his eyelids growing quite heavy, another weight upon his heart. Turning away from the window, he looked to his fellow scholars and nodded, "Gentlemen, it has been a pleasure... Please attempt to prevent them from destroying this repository of knowledge... I suppose it is time for me to flee, and turn myself into a hermit... Somewhere far from here..."

Zu Yanghei has fled from not only Sai, but all of China! Intelligence sources have indicated that they believe he is hiding in a cave somewhere in a land far from here... Or maybe a mansion in a neighboring country... Or perhaps he is travelling from village to village of indifferent peoples... Ma Dieu, Zhu Lizhi and Shen Feng must give more funding to their intelligence divisions to find Zu Yanghei!
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Mardagg
GameBreaker

Post by Mardagg »

:lol: I like your story! Since we can not buy weapon for our soldier anymore and only train a bit each moth we have a lot of money to find you mouhahahahah!!! Off with your head :lol:
Kern
General

Post by Kern »

Mardagg wrote::lol: I like your story! Since we can not buy weapon for our soldier anymore and only train a bit each moth we have a lot of money to find you mouhahahahah!!! Off with your head :lol:
Maybe you could be a kinder ruler and give some of the tax money back to the people.

<.<
>.>
Zu Shi (24) 112-85*-37-90-22 Aid II, Dash III, Discipline I, Entangle I, Instructor II, Trainer II, Wall II
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

This isn't Nicelords it's Warlords
Kern
General

Post by Kern »

Phailak wrote:This isn't Nicelords it's Warlords
You would think Lords of War would still be able to find weapons in public marketplaces!
Krimzon
General

Post by Krimzon »

It seems Yi Guang is out of the game... may as well reinforce a battle with my awesome Personal Army. I wanted to RP with the Emperor though, oh well.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Krim, Belial is playing the Emperor, feel free to RP, if he's not up to it, I can do it as well, could be fun!
Mardagg
GameBreaker

Post by Mardagg »

I was going to send you a recruit letter to join us in defending the Emperor and to conquerd land, but since you fight against me for quite a while now I doubt you will accept my offer...