The Great Boat Robbery

Moderator: Game Masters

scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Re: The Great Boat Robbery

Post by scorpion »

Sho Tao hurried to finish off his last opponent. He picks up one of the fallen's weapons and hurls it at the man to distract him momentarily while he engages. Assuming he succeeds in securing his boat, he will attempt to pole his way over to the sinking vessel with his comrades to assist and rescue them from the depths.

Name: Sho Tao
Stats: 69-111-28-44-57
Skills: Challenge II, Charge II, Smith III, Yueshu II
Items: Horse - (+1 speed horse), Head - (+7 mig Helm), Body - (+7 mig Armor), Weapon - (+5 mig ax)
Soldiers: 10 (83) Bronze armor and Halberds
Stats: 69-117-28-64-57
flare_knight1
Officer

Post by flare_knight1 »

As the bastilla once more shot into her Boat and Niu was rocked to the ship, she could only curse as she slammed onto the wood panels, turning to Alex, she tried to formulate a plan. "Alex, get to the other ship!" She said, realizing that she was out of options. If she jumped across, the archers could get her, but if she did not, the boat would sink. She would just have to hope she either avoid the arrows or not take one in the head, but sitting upon a sinking ship would kill her as sure as an arrow to the face.

Name: Niu Gongzhu
Stats: 80-98-36-55-40
Skills: Instructor II, Maraud II, Pierce II, Qiangshu II
Items: Spear(+4 Might), Armor (+2 Might), Horse (+1 Defense, +1 Speed)
Niu Gongzhu, 16, Wife of Baihu, 80-95-36-47-40| Qiangshu II,Maraud II, Pierce II,Instructor II

Follower: Da Gan(44) 59-55-54-59-66 Yueshu II, Envelop I, Qiangshu I, Jeer I, Faze I, Dash I, Saboteur I
alexoren
Sergeant

Post by alexoren »

A large thud followed by an even louder growling sound came from Alexandrus falling to his stomach. "That girl will pay for this." he grumbled as he forced himself to his feet only to see that the ship was indeed in dire straights and going down. Already thinking of jumping to the nearest ship he heared Niu yell out at him which caused him to roll his eyes. "What you think I'm doing?!" he yelled at her like she was stupid or something as he moved briskly over and retrieved his halberd from the dead man's corpse and ran forward at a rapid speed towards the other ship. He tried his hardest to push off with his legs and even the bottom of his halberd so he may reach the other ship without falling down to the cold and blood filled water below. If he were indeed to make it to the other ship he would take up a defensive position until he had a chance to attack any enemies without risking himself too much by using the length of his weapon.

Name: Alexandrus Brutus Publius
Stats: 81-94-44-59-38
Skills: Faze, Qianshu 2, Maraud 2, Pierce 2, Instructor 2
Items: +4 might halberd, +3 might armor, +1 speed horse, +2 com book, +2 jud book
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

It was a flourishing move, something unexpected and perhaps needlessly flashy. Yet, Sho Tao did it. Rather than press the attack and slay the man with his axe, he dropped to a knee and grabbed at the enemy's weapons. Within moments his hand was encircling a dao's hilt and his arm straining as he prepared to throw it. Yet, it gave the sailor all the time he needed to step forward and close the distance. Only by shifting at the last moment and bringing up the dao as a shield did Sho Tao avoid a possible decapitation. By thrusting up the blade as a barrier, he bought himself a moment's time. Yet, before he could rise to his feet, the soldier was pressing. A second swing of the sailor's sword smacked the dao free from Sho Tao's hand, leaving him armed with only his axe as the sailor closed. Tao was upon his back and it was a poor position to use a axe from, he knew he would need to get inventive. He knew he would need to shift the momentum of that fight or things could end quickly. Then the sailor stepped forward again and Tao saw his opening. Kicking upwards, he caught the man square within the groin with the front of his calf. Even as the sailor grunted in surprise and his legs trembled, Tao shot upwards and came to sit while he swung his axe forward. In a bloody strike, the axe crunched deep into the sailor's skull.

Yet, chaos reigned upon that left ship. Even as sailors rose upon shaky legs and attempted to sprint towards their own ship, Niu Gongzhu and Alexandrus Publius acted. With weapons in hand they shot forward, racing past those less physically fit men. In a action that took the archers and swordsman by total surprise, the duo leaped forward. Only for the duo to bowl into the swordsman by the ship's edge. In a fluid motion, Niu Gongzhu rolled through the collision and to her feet. With spear within hands, she took a step forward and thrust it through the stomach of a archer before swinging her spear's butt. It smacked against the other archer's forehead and sent him sprawling to his knees. Before he could react, Niu Gongzhu had twirled her spear about and pierced him through his back. It left only the swordsman to deal with upon that ship and the two others they had raced past to get aboard the current ship. She turned upon her heel and prepared herself to fight.

Alexandrus had collided with the swordsman, but, he was not as spry as Gongzhu. With his wound hampering his movements, he had collided into the swordsman and the duo had fallen to the ground. In moments it had become a grapple with Alexandrus forced to wrestle against the sailor as the sailor struggled to draw a knife from his waist. Even as Niu Gongzhu dispatched those two archers, Alexandrus and the sailor continued to wrestle. Yet, the swordsman upon the sinking ship had not lost their wits. They raced forward and had come to that ship's very edge. They laid upon the edge of crossing over and attacking Alexandrus from behind before Gongzhu leaped into the fray, thrusting at them and keeping them at bay with her spear.
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

Assuming there are no other enemies, Tao will attempt to bring his ship closer to the ship where his allies fought tirelessly. Seeing that his ship was less damaged and still seaworthy (i think), he would try to get his allies attention and have them join him on his newly acquired vessel. Then assist them with those in the fray that would follow his allies onto the hard earned ship that could be their salvation.

Stats: 69-111-28-44-57
Items: Horse - (+1 speed horse), Head - (+7 mig Helm), Body - (+7 mig Armor), Weapon - (+5 mig ax)
Soldiers: 10 (83) Bronze armor and Halberds
Stats: 69-117-28-64-57
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

SUDDENLY, Kijo Akki falls over dead e_e
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Post by RuffRydeR »

Anshui took even more time with this attempt to aid Sho Tao with her ballista shot, as it was a pretty difficult one, even for a fairly experienced archer like her. That...and her companion falling over dead from wounds unknown had perturbed her intensely. Dismayed and distracted, she shook her head and redoubled her focus, certain this time, she would be able to strike well and true.

Name: Lei Anshui
Stats: 53-100*-34-74-78
Skills: Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II
Items: Horsie (Spd +1), Tribal Headdress (Mgt +7), Battle Harness (Mgt +7), Guan Dao (Halberd, Mgt 2), Composite Bow (Ranged)
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II
GreenFabre
Colonel

Post by GreenFabre »

The Kijo's vision suddenly wavered like a drunken ship, out of focus, threatening to engulf her world in darkness. Backpedaling away from the ballista, she fumbled to maintain her balance; yet her body trembled, it shivered, oblivious to her own shouts, denying every authority of her commands. It was as if her body weakened down visibly, almost as if she had incurred the whimsical wrath of some nameless god from a faraway world as she could see her life being snuffed out away right before her very eyes.

The Xiamo clawed up inside her, ignorant just as her to whatever mischief was taking place outside its realm. It screamed a surge of white hot rage, an unnamed challenge to its unknown enemy, cackling with madness as it placed a cocky smile on the Kijo's face. It smelled an ensuing battle not of this place, but a challenge from some other external source. Fearing she might forget her name again, she introduced herself to it, bathing herself with abandon in its unholy presence.

"I AM KIJO AKKI!" she said so with a proud smile to the sky, just as she accepted the invitation of Death; staring it in the eye, unwilting, baring that undying courage of her soul. And with that she fell dead on the grass, her mask falling off; into the other world where the ring of swords await and the greatest of battles never end..

And the Xiamo smiled the most darkest of smiles.
Kijo Akki
flare_knight1
Officer

Post by flare_knight1 »

Glad to see the battle was finally turning towards them, Niu began her attacks upon the men still across the boat, attempting to fend them off as quickly as possible so that she may aid her husband's cousin in dealing wit his own trouble. "Come, Alexandrus, you have dealt with far worse then some measly man such as that, finish him quickly." She said to him, attempting to get him riled to be done with this

Name: Niu Gongzhu
Stats: 80-98-36-55-40
Skills: Instructor II, Maraud II, Pierce II, Qiangshu II
Items: Spear(+4 Might), Armor (+2 Might), Horse (+1 Defense, +1 Speed)
Niu Gongzhu, 16, Wife of Baihu, 80-95-36-47-40| Qiangshu II,Maraud II, Pierce II,Instructor II

Follower: Da Gan(44) 59-55-54-59-66 Yueshu II, Envelop I, Qiangshu I, Jeer I, Faze I, Dash I, Saboteur I
alexoren
Sergeant

Post by alexoren »

Growling loudly as the man tried to pull a knife on the large brute, Alexandrus used all his strength in the arm holding back the knife to force it into the man wielding it if possible. Otherwise he would squeeze the man's wrist as hard as he could while twisting it to try and break it then take the knife and take the man's life. If this was successful Alexandrus would then stand up and grab his halberd and turn about ready to fight alongside Niu and move into swiftly trying to remove the man that had attacked him previously by swinging his halberd about as hard as he could towards the side of the man hoping to hurt him or possibly kill him.

Name: Alexandrus Brutus Publius
Stats: 81-94-44-59-38
Skills: Faze, Qianshu 2, Maraud 2, Pierce 2, Instructor 2
Items: +4 might halberd, +3 might armor, +1 speed horse, +2 com book, +2 jud book