Who Are You?

Moderator: Game Masters

Valeria
New Recruit

Post by Valeria »

21 year old Male

Michigan

Aspiring Professional Wrestler...

uhhhh... Loves Iron Man, The Hulk, & Thor. Cap is ok...
Hell hath no fury like Valeria's Scorn...

Walai Liya
84, 86, 41, 48, 52
Charge II, Sortie II, Dash I, Jianshu I, Faze I, Wall I
Chaoduan Qun
78, 46, 60, 65, 83
Engineer I, Doctor I, Artisan I, Propagandist I, Deride I, Instructor I
Walai Liya & Chaoduan Qun Officer Information http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 5723#95723
Walai Liya & Chaoduan Qun Biographies http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 5237#95237
Kymvir Raemiz
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kymvir Raemiz »

I have never posted here, so I suppose after three years, I probably should.

I'm Ryan Schwan, age 32. I'm married to ann, and have three kids that are way cooler than you. I have a fascination with History, Video Games, and NBA Basketball. In fact, my fascination with NBA Basketball has led me to be one of two contributing writers to the big New Orleans Hornets blog on the web, www.hornets247.com . We're cool and get linked to by ESPN.com, Yahoo and SI.com.

Good to see you all playing this game. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
antlan87
Colonel

Post by antlan87 »

Well, my real name is Joshua Taylor, I am currently 20, and will be turning 21 on December 31. I am a Canadian in Ontario, currently employed at a convenience store for the midnight shift. I like RPGs, Strategy games (mostly turn-based ones, swimming, bicycling and reading. I graduated high school 2 years ago, and currently have no plan for post Secondary education, as I have yet to decide how I plan to spend the rest of my life, that and I need to save some money up for it too.
Magistrate of Qufu, Zetie Pi, Com: 46, Mgt: 19, Int: 84, Jud: 97*, Cha: 52, Civil Adimistrator III, Doctor I, Engineer II, Jeer I, Politician I, Public Planner II
Ghost
New Recruit

Post by Ghost »

Hey everyone. My name's Ryan I'm 21, live by the beach and love the ocean. I'm in some lil community college trying to get my AA and taking jujitsu and muay thai on the side. I'm a pretty chill dude that loves to sit around and watch Scrubs on tv
Can Ce (21)
62-32-93-52-75
Confuse II, Doctor I, Poison I, Scout III, Scribe I, Spy II
1000 gold
Fi Sheng
Ensign

Re: Who Are You?

Post by Fi Sheng »

Well I am who I am. People know me as the potato-loving guy on WotD and others know me as the less active Fish on the big pond that we call SimRTK.

I'm 20, nearly 21 and I'm a guy :cool:

I live in Derby in the United Kingdom and I like Football(Soccer), Wrestling and for obvious reasons......girls :mrgreen:
Fi Ran, 15.
94*-86*-46-43-17
Charge I, Raid I, Instructor I, Pierce I, Rupture I, Scout I, Sortie I, Wall II, Military Administrator II.
Major Injury: 10% loss to all stats for any actions taken

Duel Record: [1-1]
Bio
VincentStClaire
Officer

Post by VincentStClaire »

Hi! I'm Richard (Ricky for short), I'm a 23 year old male and I live in California. Currently unemployed, but going job hunting today actually. I'm going to college, looking to get into psychology, or something...not sure. Still deciding, but I do have a passion for psychology.

Been playing sims on and off since high school with Voshay and a few others.
Kiran Ashok
48-16-90-82-45
Civil Administrator II, Engineer II, Doctor I, Public Planner II, Propagandist I, Scribe II
mayahabee
New Recruit

Post by mayahabee »

The name's Maya as it appears in my username. Habee is an acronym for my dad's name. I was born and raised in Sabah, Malaysia. I'm currently 20 and still counting. At the moment, I'm a part-time university student, well, I will be, after I'm fully registered in September. :lol: Right now, waiting for an answer from a bank where I've applied for a job and also I'm gonna be a part-time piano teacher soon, teaching kids. :o My hobbies are surfing the Internet, playing video games, listening to the music, making graphics, drawing and cosplaying. I love Asian cultures, especially Japanese and Chinese. :D

I've been sim-ing a lot nowadays and I'm always interested in Chinese history. I don't roleplay a lot though, English fails me sometimes and I can't really generate good RP posts. But I try to do it anyway. :lol:
Ki Zhen (20) 32-61-74-55-83*
Civil Administrator II, Politician II, Scribe II, Public Planner II, Engineer II
alexoren
Sergeant

Post by alexoren »

herrow everybody =D

So yeah. My name is Alex as you can obviously guess. I'm from a small hick town in Wisconsin and am a history nut and actually hope to become a college professor teaching history and anthropology. Oh and I'm at the moment 17 years old and am about to be a senior in highschool. Thats about it =D