Talk

Moderator: Game Masters

fallen_saint
Officer

Post by fallen_saint »

shoot, i do not care if the briber is a ruler or not, than i got free money from an officer...then i can of course get a better bribe from a ruler :P
Gong Ao
Officer

Post by Gong Ao »

My bribery expectations are rather high (ie. a fief), so unfortunately, it'll have to be done by a ruler.
Cai Xuan;51-41-76-82-33/Civil Administrator II, Engineer II, Jeer I, Poison I, Politician I, Public Planner II, Scribe I
Age 43
600 gold
Follower: Ming Yang(21) 26-60-57-48-85 Intimidate II, Envelop I, Doctor I, Gongshu I, Delay I, Decoy I, Trainer I
fallen_saint
Officer

Post by fallen_saint »

lol, well money is money I can be bought for a 4 months or so and if a ruler decides to pay me well I guess i will leave my "old" friend for my new one :lol:
Shi Zhi Mi
Colonel

Post by Shi Zhi Mi »

I prefer ale and wenches for my bribery. So I don't have to spend my loot on them. It all works.
The Xiong Nu have left the building!

Liu Bei(43) 90-40-63-62-80
Military Adminstrator II, Marksman II, Lure I, Diplomat II, Politican I
Item: Dai Lu(Horse: +3 Speed, + 1 Attack)
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

The number we think we are using for starting NPCs is higher than other sims I have played. We are aware that it might be difficult to get officers as soon as we open and are keeping that in mind as we decide how many to have. There will also be no inactivity rules to start - with a small player base and no history of abuse there isn't any reason to now.

Now for the big question .... should I make a pc and if so what kind?

Oh yeah ... we're back ;)
Jian Long
New Recruit

Post by Jian Long »

make a balanced PC with all General Study learning types! :twisted:
Shi Zhi Mi
Colonel

Post by Shi Zhi Mi »

ann wrote:The number we think we are using for starting NPCs is higher than other sims I have played. We are aware that it might be difficult to get officers as soon as we open and are keeping that in mind as we decide how many to have. There will also be no inactivity rules to start - with a small player base and no history of abuse there isn't any reason to now.

Now for the big question .... should I make a pc and if so what kind?

Oh yeah ... we're back ;)
Oh thats simple. Make a Niu Si Tan simpering, weakwilled clone completely subserviant to her husband.

ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Maybe I should try a Pang Fu like sissy boy whose big dream is to dance in an off broadway production of Cats?
Kymvir Raemiz
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kymvir Raemiz »

Just a bit of information:

The all general studies character is nothing like the one found on SimRTK. There is no reduction in stats, and there is no bonus to the number of skills you receive.

Instead, although a General Studies officer will not excel in anything, they will have more total points across their stats than any other sort of character, due to the law of diminishing returns I applied to the character creation system.
Shi Zhi Mi
Colonel

Post by Shi Zhi Mi »

Wow..somehow you connected broadway with the great and powerful Fu Su Lu of Liao Xi. I am impressed. Almost.

So a general studies guy will have a better average with his/her stats then a non general study fella?