Talk

Moderator: Game Masters

Jar-Ras-Ek
Lieutenant
Location: Demanding the blood of the innocent of my rituals of power!

Post by Jar-Ras-Ek »

Pft? Fun? What is this archaic concept you speak of?

I join games to work my butt off, for no apparent reason. Isn't that why everyone else does it?
ExiledPrince
Tornado III!

Post by ExiledPrince »

Bah! XZ can't pin anything on me! Anything! I'm the teflon GM! (+1 Point to anyone who understands, +10 if they like him).

I decided to skip the whole asking part, ZR. I just take it from him when he isn't looking.
Shan Qian
51.51.88.93*.45
Civil Administrator III, Engineer II, Propagandist II, Public Planner II

Decadent Man of Qi and Prime Minister of Yin
Xia Xi's Book (+6 Jud)
Georgie
Sergeant

Post by Georgie »

ExiledPrince wrote:Bah! XZ can't pin anything on me! Anything! I'm the teflon GM! (+1 Point to anyone who understands, +10 if they like him).
You still burn, good sir. You still burn.
Lady Zhen Ya (27) 44-70-50-52-82 Civil Administrator I, Diplomat III, Gongshu II, Politician II, Saboteur II in Hann
Lu Kuang

Post by Lu Kuang »

Zhang Gui (46) 80-54-85-70-56
Barrage, Marksman II, Confuse, Inspire II, Muddle, Delay, Lure

Just what I wanted!
Diethe
Officer

Post by Diethe »

Kong Zhang (35) Leader of the Chi Liang Resistance
Stats: 83-80-50-58-67
Skills: Administrator I, Coordinated Strike I, Fame, Field Advisor I, Inspire I, Rally I, Reactive Defense I, Sentinel I

Perfect! Just the way I wanted, too!
Lima Bei (32) Former Brigand
Stats: 79-96*-35-45-52
Skills: Charge II, Faze II, Intimidate I, Pierce I, Sortie I, Wall I

Items: Razor Axe (Melee, Mgt+4)
NPC Followers: Man Hongan (25)
Lurking Tyranny
The Florentine Admin
The Florentine Admin
Location: "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

Post by Lurking Tyranny »

Two more days to go before the ruler sign ups end, though I get the feeling you'll be making us players wait at least until the 14th before we get to create our characters.

Interesting to see some of the example rolls.
GMNPC's
Fan Zeng, Prime Minister of Chu

Player Character
Gu Hama of Ba

Liu Bang then asked Han Xin, who had served under Xiang Yu but was driven out, "what is Xiang Yu's weakness? Is there a way to defeat him?" Han Xin calmly replied, "No, Xiang Yu himself is invincible, he is destined to be king."
Tom
Major

Post by Tom »

ExiledPrince wrote:Bah! XZ can't pin anything on me! Anything! I'm the teflon GM! (+1 Point to anyone who understands, +10 if they like him).

I decided to skip the whole asking part, ZR. I just take it from him when he isn't looking.
Get back to doing more rolls :P

14th... which is a Tuesday isn't it?

28 rulers signed up!

Are these example rolls going to final for players?
Silkule
Sergeant

Post by Silkule »

ExiledPrince wrote: I decided to skip the whole asking part, ZR. I just take it from him when he isn't looking.
Embezzelment huh? That's the EP I know. :)
reiswind
Officer

Post by reiswind »

18 rulers seems like an awful lot for a sim that's just starting to attract players. Just a thought.
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

I am personally hoping for sometime Monday night to open officer sign-ups. Regardless, there won't be much notice when they open. Better that way anyways...helps to spread sign-ups out a bit.

The sign-ups done will not be allowed to be anyone's final roll. What they actually get probably won't be very different, though.

18 might be high. We were originally going to go with 15, but I convinced Kymvir to do more. While I have faith in the people who signed up, past history of ruler signups in other sims of this size have shown that some people end up not being able to rule for whatever reason. The extra 3 is there to compensate for that.

Of course, all 18 might stay and rule, which would be great. They might not have a lot of PC's, however, which is a small concern. However, it's our hope that as long as the sim runs well and is enjoyable for others to play, people will trickle in and fill out the ranks.
Fáng Ai (防哀) hao Aishī (皚獅, White Lion), Duke of Yan (Yan Gong)
101*.87*.44.78.39
Dash I, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Smith II, Trainer II, Wall II

Sim Turn Length Analysis - Last Updated 4.06