Xiang Kai's Audience Hall - Dingtao

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Shadow
Stabbed!

Post by Shadow »

"Shang?" One guard said to another.
Both looked at the young man with some mystery as they were thinking it was Xun Shang, but weren't certain if it were him or not.
"What is his surname?" The guard responded politely to the teen.
Xun Shang (22) 77-20-83-74-18
Aid II, Decoy II, Confuse II, Military Administrator II, Volley II

* Dreamer actually liked Sherman.
<Dreamer> That guy was badass.
<Dreamer> If Lee would have been more like him, we could have won. :<
Quarashi
Ensign
Location: We shall forge our way forward into the history books!

Post by Quarashi »

Shadow wrote:"Shang?" One guard said to another.
Both looked at the young man with some mystery as they were thinking it was Xun Shang, but weren't certain if it were him or not.
"What is his surname?" The guard responded politely to the teen.
The young man gave the guard his undivided attention. Silently realizing he failed to provide his own surname, he replied to the man. "My apologies, the surname is Xun."
Xun Ping (15)
44-47-85-19-90
Confuse III, Politician III, Decoy II, Rally II
Shadow
Stabbed!

Post by Shadow »

The guards began to whisper amongst themselves as if they had a major secret to hide from the young Ping. After a small moment they both looked at the young man with curiosity.
"Right this way, Lord Xun." One said politely to him whilst the other waved goodbye as if he were walking to his own funeral.
Both the guard and Ping walked for a time around the palace until they reached a door. The guard knocked on the door saying who he was and who was with him. The door opened and Ping was almost instantly sucked into the room. The door closed behind and he found himself on the ground in a very dark room.
"Ping, Ping, Ping, Ping." Only said a voice to the young man.
"I sent for you a while ago, yet you show now? Why is that? You're not mentally as slow as Pu, but you rather lack a great deal of common sense." The voice proceeded to belittle the young man.
"Who's this boy?" Another voice came forth to ask.
"Him? The youngest of my siblings I suppose." The first voice replied questioning the thought.
The blinds were opened to reveal light within the almost completely dark room. Xun Shang sat on a soft cushioned seat while Jun Min stood near the window.
"Tell me how was your journey here?" Shang asked his brother who by this time hopefully had stood up by now.

Quarashi
Ensign
Location: We shall forge our way forward into the history books!

Post by Quarashi »

Shadow wrote:The guards began to whisper amongst themselves as if they had a major secret to hide from the young Ping. After a small moment they both looked at the young man with curiosity.
"Right this way, Lord Xun." One said politely to him whilst the other waved goodbye as if he were walking to his own funeral.
Both the guard and Ping walked for a time around the palace until they reached a door. The guard knocked on the door saying who he was and who was with him. The door opened and Ping was almost instantly sucked into the room. The door closed behind and he found himself on the ground in a very dark room.
"Ping, Ping, Ping, Ping." Only said a voice to the young man.
"I sent for you a while ago, yet you show now? Why is that? You're not mentally as slow as Pu, but you rather lack a great deal of common sense." The voice proceeded to belittle the young man.
"Who's this boy?" Another voice came forth to ask.
"Him? The youngest of my siblings I suppose." The first voice replied questioning the thought.
The blinds were opened to reveal light within the almost completely dark room. Xun Shang sat on a soft cushioned seat while Jun Min stood near the window.
"Tell me how was your journey here?" Shang asked his brother who by this time hopefully had stood up by now.
Having been ushered into a room where one of his older brothers sat, Ping brushed his clothes off with his hands before he examined the man known as Jun Min. "I had to finish my studies at home before I came. There is no point to studying if you never finish the work you begin." Folding his arms against his chest, Ping eyed his brother. "The trip here was fine. I hope I'm not interrupting anything..."
Xun Ping (15)
44-47-85-19-90
Confuse III, Politician III, Decoy II, Rally II
Shadow
Stabbed!

Post by Shadow »

"Well." Shang said as he went to his brother on the head.
"I am not Pu. I can catch subtle insults fairly well." He said as he gave his brother a light embrace.
"You are now home, my little brother." He said with a small smile.
"The Xun clan shall rise to new heights under us. Now go look for Pu and tell him that you're shown yourself. I'm sure he will be more than eager to see you." Shang continued with now what looked to be a twisted smirk on his face.

Xun Ping has joined the forces of the Xun-er Xiang's?
((Post in the officer info thread, nagger.))

ShamsTron
Officer

Post by ShamsTron »

A man quickly travels to Dingtao from Qi and searches for the audience hall with pure haste. The heavily robed man put a large amount of effort in concealing his identity. The heavy robes was meant to hide his figure which also had a hood to cover his head. The large amount of clothing is making him extremely hot underneath. His speech was muffled by the scarf covering his mouth. He slowly approaches the guards in an effort to avoid startling them.

Wen Chong: I seek asylum in your land. I promise I will not be dead weight. I will offer my services to your lord.
Zheng Nu (38) 73-84*-63-50-47 Decoy II, Instructor II, Maraud III, Military Administrator I, Smith II
Naxr
Colonel

Post by Naxr »

The guards were baffled for a moment, but then after regaining their composure, one directed the man. "Ummm... Follow me. I'll take you to the Duke."

Assuming he follows, he is led into the audience hall. The guard headed for the main hall, but upon sight of the Duke in the hallway, he approached him, bowing first. "My lord, this man here seeks asylum, and offers his services."

Kai, baffled somewhat as well, turned to the man and asked him, "Asylum? Are you in any danger? What is the cause of this?"
ShamsTron
Officer

Post by ShamsTron »

Wen Chong paused for a second before replying. It took some effort to get the first word out but once he did his sentences flowed seamlessly.

Wen Chong: I left my Lord. I could have never imagined a man in that position being so complacent. I could not stand the thought of aiding such a man that I left in night. I did not know where to go but something told me to come here. I fear that he may seek revenge for me doing this.

After speaking he sighed as if weights were taken off his shoulders.
Zheng Nu (38) 73-84*-63-50-47 Decoy II, Instructor II, Maraud III, Military Administrator I, Smith II
Naxr
Colonel

Post by Naxr »

Kai thought for a moment, but soon made up his mind.

"Unless this former lord of yours is one to anger quickly, then I do not think you are in any trouble. Besides, Liang is safe enough for any man or woman to live in peace these days."

Post OI here to gain PH access!
ShamsTron
Officer

Post by ShamsTron »

Wen Chong: Thank you so much. I will do my best to be worthy of your kindness.