Fei Lak's Audience Hall - Shanggu

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Mikal
Marquis

Post by Mikal »

"United, yes... but not together."

Khan sobers, releasing Feng.
"You say you work with the Brotherhood, far to the south. And I... I have given my allegiance to Fei Lak, a most honorable man!"

Khan sighs.

"Nothing is ever easy, is it... brother?"

OOC: Lets cont. in Province RP: Yan
The Wiseman Cometh...
Zhefu, 37, Male
52-39-62-91-64
Civil Administrator III, Military Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
tlenoi
New Recruit

Post by tlenoi »

Fei Lak

Wei Hong nodded his head as he listened to the words from Fei Lak. He then finished another gulp of wine before speaking.

"Lord Fei, I do not have any further question from you. However, I would like spend some time to consider my final decision. Would you mind if I leave now to think about it?"
Wei Hong (30, Male)
74-98*-22-63-30
Dash I, Faze III, Maraud II, Qiangshu II, Raid II
Maddox
Not-so-new recruit

Post by Maddox »

Phailak wrote:Lak bowed slightly.

"I am honored you would consider visiting me here. Liu Fang has a wise mind and a good eye for talent, are you seeking to serve someone?"

The Marquis examined the young man, he had a warrior build about him.
His gaze swayed for a moment to look at the rather flamboyant armored man that stood firmly on Fei Lak’s side. He looked at the man in the eyes swiftly, recognizing him from the battlefield as the one who executed the rebels’ officer.

His eyes narrowed as he met with his.

“I’m already at your service sir, as a mere soldier-“ He started as he switched his look to Fei Lak. “-though I come here now in order to offer you my services in another way, as a vassal to you, my lord.”
<a href='http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 734'>_Deng Xun_</a>
[45-101-17-74-70]
Jianshu II, Intimidate II, Challenge, Gongshu, Qiangshu, Yueshu, Politician
Elaborate Armored Robe (+6M), Extended Dao (+3M)
Duel Stats Say: 2-2 in the arena!
Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

"My lord this man has the qualities of a great warrior, i saw his skills myself, and I ask you give him a position of merit..." Fang stated patting Deng Xun on the back...
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Aid I, Assassin II, Author I, Crafty II, Investor I, Perception I, Perfectionist I, Polymath II, Propaganda I, Sabotage I, Smith II, Strong I, Swift I, Versatile I.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

tlenoi wrote:Fei Lak

Wei Hong nodded his head as he listened to the words from Fei Lak. He then finished another gulp of wine before speaking.

"Lord Fei, I do not have any further question from you. However, I would like spend some time to consider my final decision. Would you mind if I leave now to think about it?"
Lak smiled.

"I understand, if we are destined to align our strength, I shall see you again. If there is anything I can do to convince you, let me know. Youshould know I was planning on giving you a small gift with a rank befitting your talents, nothing special really, it's a finely crafted spear we recuperated off a captured officer recently. I had heard you were fond of Spear combat, ot it is yours along with the rank should you choose to join."

The Marquis has the spear brought to Hong for his inspection, it well crafted, not the best the man had seen but useful.

OOC: +1 Spear :wink:
Maddox wrote:
His gaze swayed for a moment to look at the rather flamboyant armored man that stood firmly on Fei Lak’s side. He looked at the man in the eyes swiftly, recognizing him from the battlefield as the one who executed the rebels’ officer.

His eyes narrowed as he met with his.

“I’m already at your service sir, as a mere soldier-“ He started as he switched his look to Fei Lak. “-though I come here now in order to offer you my services in another way, as a vassal to you, my lord.”
Lak raised an eyebrow.

"Soldier? Well upon the General's recommendation, we'll change that immediately. We'll assign you a rank and duties next month, follow this man after our encounter he will show you to your room. Speak freely, anything you need to know before you enter our service?"

A servant waited to lead the young warrior to his room.

OOC: If you join, post your officer information here: http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1869 and I'll grant PH access
Maddox
Not-so-new recruit

Post by Maddox »

Xun only shook his head at his new Lord's question. "No sir, I have no more questions as of now. I thank you for this great opportunity and swear to you my loyal service." With that done, he bowed and looked at Liu Fang next to him - awaiating for him to lead Xun to his quarters.

Deng Xun has joined Fei Lak's forces!

OOC: Posted. :wink:
<a href='http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 734'>_Deng Xun_</a>
[45-101-17-74-70]
Jianshu II, Intimidate II, Challenge, Gongshu, Qiangshu, Yueshu, Politician
Elaborate Armored Robe (+6M), Extended Dao (+3M)
Duel Stats Say: 2-2 in the arena!
Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

Fang walked over to one of the guards and whispered something to his ear, "Oh right, yeah i know where that is..." He then turned to Deng Xun, "Come on then young man, lets get you to your new place, not too far from my own..."
With that he lead the way... ((Thats if you dont wanna add anything..))
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Aid I, Assassin II, Author I, Crafty II, Investor I, Perception I, Perfectionist I, Polymath II, Propaganda I, Sabotage I, Smith II, Strong I, Swift I, Versatile I.
tlenoi
New Recruit

Post by tlenoi »

Fei Lak

Wei Hong looked at the spear offered by lord Fei. It was a very nice spear. He smiled and spoke to Fei Lak.

"Ahhh, I never expected this. Lord Fei, I admire your generosity very much. Yes, I am very fond of spears. However, I apologize if I seems to be too picky, but I would need some time to think about everything carefully anyway before making a final decision. No matter how my decision would be, I will remember your generosity this day."

He bowed to Fei Lak and started to leave back to his home.
Wei Hong (30, Male)
74-98*-22-63-30
Dash I, Faze III, Maraud II, Qiangshu II, Raid II
Kuai Wei
Captain

Post by Kuai Wei »

Once again Kuai Wei rode to Yan, still under the alias of Ma Xiang, and spoke up to the guards, "Ma Xiang of Jibei comes to speak with the lord Fei Lak!" Wei dismounted Hellbreed, a fine steed that he'd become attached to, and led it closer to the guards. "Take my weapon, and I submit to any searches you may have. Also, take care of Hellbreed, but don't touch him - he's grown quite fond of attacking people..."
Xiong Shou
68-98*-29-63-66 / Assemble II, Charge II, Instructor II, Jianshu II
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

The guards take the man's weapons and a stableboy takes care of the horse. After a quick search, he is introduced into the hall and announced to which Fei Lak raises an eyebrow.

"Ma Xiang huh, that ought to be an interesting story."

The Marquis recognized Wei and wondered at the alias.

OOC: Assuming you are not masquing your identity with a helmet or something, if so I'll edit my RP.