Fei Lak's Audience Hall - Shanggu

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Phailak wrote:Lak nodded to the young man's words.

"Again, we think alike. You seem to attach a lot of importance to how the person you serve uses your talents. This is an obvious indication of your confidence in your own abilities not to mention that your thoughts reflect very well the skill with which you use reason and logic. Join my ranks then, as a Chief Aide under Ma Dieu in Changshan. Secure my next objective, which will be laid out once you accept, and I will immediately promote you to General. Should we be succesful in my ambitions, I will award you titles as I grow in power, you will never be idle young Master Chen under me."

Lak clasped his hands behind his back.

"With you on our side, we can only get stronger and I assure you that our ascension has been very steep already. What say you Chen Ping, can you help me create the Empire I envision?"
Chen Ping was pleased with the offer. He would receive more power and authority immediately than he had reached in his previous post and he would, he felt sure, be able to advance. He bowed and thought carefully about his response.

"Your offer is excellent and I am honored. Before I answer, however, I must respond to other offers I have received. It is useful, always, to meet with people and hear what they have to say and hear them talk about their plans."

Chen Ping bowed again and said, "If I may, I would like to make some of those visits before providing you with an answer?"

((will try to rp fast and finish by sunday night))
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

ann wrote:
Chen Ping was pleased with the offer. He would receive more power and authority immediately than he had reached in his previous post and he would, he felt sure, be able to advance. He bowed and thought carefully about his response.

"Your offer is excellent and I am honored. Before I answer, however, I must respond to other offers I have received. It is useful, always, to meet with people and hear what they have to say and hear them talk about their plans."

Chen Ping bowed again and said, "If I may, I would like to make some of those visits before providing you with an answer?"

((will try to rp fast and finish by sunday night))
Lak nodded.

"Of course, I expect nothing less. I would consider it a huge favor though should yo udecide to accept another's offer if you could come tell me in person. I have plans for you as soon as this month if you can make it back in time."

Lak smiled and bowed to the young man, hoping he would see him again soon.
tlenoi
New Recruit

Post by tlenoi »

Phailak wrote:
tlenoi wrote:Wei Hong came to the city hall of Shaggu and greeted the guards.

"Hello, buddy! I would like to meet your lord. I could not pronounce his name. Anyway, this is the letter."

He showed the letter to the guard.

"I am consent to any search. Do it real quick then!"

Fei Lak raises his eyes to meet his guest's gaze.

"Master Wei, I am glad you have come."

The Prefect grabs a report to review it and nods.

"My General and advisor, Ma Dieu says I must offer you employment, from the little I know of you, it seems you are quite talented on the battlefield. What would it take to convince you to join our cause?"
Wei Hong gave a bow to Lord of Yan. Although Wei Hong himself was quite illiterate, he could feel a strong sense of leadership and charisma from Fei Lak.

"Ahh, my utmost honor to meet you, Lord Fei! I am just a normal peasant who wishes nothing more than joining a good army and serving the right lord for a good cause. However, I have my own way to judge whom I should serve. Would it me possible for me to know about your motivation towards the land? Moreover, it would be great for me to know your alignment towards the remaining Qin powers and the rising neighbors around you?"
Wei Hong (30, Male)
74-98*-22-63-30
Dash I, Faze III, Maraud II, Qiangshu II, Raid II
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

tlenoi wrote: Fei Lak raises his eyes to meet his guest's gaze.

"Master Wei, I am glad you have come."

The Prefect grabs a report to review it and nods.

"My General and advisor, Ma Dieu says I must offer you employment, from the little I know of you, it seems you are quite talented on the battlefield. What would it take to convince you to join our cause?"
Wei Hong gave a bow to Lord of Yan. Although Wei Hong himself was quite illiterate, he could feel a strong sense of leadership and charisma from Fei Lak.

"Ahh, my utmost honor to meet you, Lord Fei! I am just a normal peasant who wishes nothing more than joining a good army and serving the right lord for a good cause. However, I have my own way to judge whom I should serve. Would it me possible for me to know about your motivation towards the land? Moreover, it would be great for me to know your alignment towards the remaining Qin powers and the rising neighbors around you?"[/quote]

Fei Lak nods his understanding.

"Of course, I expect nothing less than to have our thoughts aligned. I have to be honest, I am a man driven by my ambitions and those of the ones that have chosen to join me in our quest to purge the land of corruption. In my youth, I traveled a lot and was aghast at all the vileness the nobility had spread. I have little respect for what remains of the Qin dynasty and have little trust for other Lords that have risen to power. We are dear friends with Lord Xiong in Changshan and have made some good allies in Wei. I hope to perhaps pacify the chaos that is rising in Jibei. Zhao remains a mystery for now, but I have an emissary there as we speak seeking the King's council there."

The host had some reports brought.

"Those are the reports of our recent wars in Yan and Changshan. Every inch of land we have influence in was bought dearly and with some hardships, but we have not lost one battle thus far. You would serve with competant men that you can help grow and that in turn can help you gain valuable experience. We are good at war making but do not take it lightly either, always seeking alternative methods for our gains."

Lak waited then asked.

"Please, inquire about any subject, anything that is on your mind, speak freely."
Maddox
Not-so-new recruit

Post by Maddox »

Phailak wrote:For a rare time, Lak was not in the audience hall that day. An attendant summonded him and he hurried there, Khan already waiting at his assigned position. Before entering, he took a moment to calm down and place his hair.

"Good day to you both, I'm sorry to keep you waiting."

The Marquis took his seat and waited to be introduced to the warrior.
It had to be Xun that spoke first since he wasn’t sure if old Fang had caught on his name earlier. His head lowered forming a subtle bow as he spoke. “Good day, sir, my name is Deng Xun of Yin. Master Liu Fang has invited me here to meet with you today.” After the introduction on his part ended his eyes rose up to scan the man in front of him – he didn’t seem strong at first glance and Xun questioned himself what was it that other saw in Fei Lak; perhaps something different than strength?
<a href='http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 734'>_Deng Xun_</a>
[45-101-17-74-70]
Jianshu II, Intimidate II, Challenge, Gongshu, Qiangshu, Yueshu, Politician
Elaborate Armored Robe (+6M), Extended Dao (+3M)
Duel Stats Say: 2-2 in the arena!
Mikal
Marquis

Post by Mikal »

Maddox wrote: It had to be Xun that spoke first since he wasn’t sure if old Fang had caught on his name earlier. His head lowered forming a subtle bow as he spoke. “Good day, sir, my name is Deng Xun of Yin. Master Liu Fang has invited me here to meet with you today.” After the introduction on his part ended his eyes rose up to scan the man in front of him – he didn’t seem strong at first glance and Xun questioned himself what was it that other saw in Fei Lak; perhaps something different than strength?
Where Fei Lak may not look strong, Khan himself certainly did. Over 2 meters in height in golden armor shining softly in the winter light, he looked the visitor over with narrow eyes.

I surely hope this visitor doesn't cause the chaos Liu's last one did. He looks like he can handle himself., he thinks, a smile playing across his face, hidden in shadow beneath his golden helm. He kept his arms at his sides, his blade ready at hand.
The Wiseman Cometh...
Zhefu, 37, Male
52-39-62-91-64
Civil Administrator III, Military Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Maddox wrote:
It had to be Xun that spoke first since he wasn’t sure if old Fang had caught on his name earlier. His head lowered forming a subtle bow as he spoke. “Good day, sir, my name is Deng Xun of Yin. Master Liu Fang has invited me here to meet with you today.” After the introduction on his part ended his eyes rose up to scan the man in front of him – he didn’t seem strong at first glance and Xun questioned himself what was it that other saw in Fei Lak; perhaps something different than strength?
Lak bowed slightly.

"I am honored you would consider visiting me here. Liu Fang has a wise mind and a good eye for talent, are you seeking to serve someone?"

The Marquis examined the young man, he had a warrior build about him.
Spike
Colonel

Post by Spike »

Having traveled a long way, Zhao Feng approached the gates of the administrative building and stopped in front of the guards.

"I have come searching for my brother. I've heard rumors that he serves as an officer for this kingdom."
Yue Shang (23) 69-108*-25*-73-56*
Skills: Jianshu II, Gongshu II, Qiangshu II, Charge, Delay, Challenge*
Items Equipped: Spear of Fuchai (+3 Might, Challenge*), Helmet (+7 Might), Armor (+7 Might), Text of the Two Worlds (+1 Int, +1 Charisma), Sapphire Pendant (+3 Charisma), Throwing Knives, Horse (+1 Speed)
Mikal
Marquis

Post by Mikal »

Spike wrote:Having traveled a long way, Zhao Feng approached the gates of the administrative building and stopped in front of the guards.

"I have come searching for my brother. I've heard rumors that he serves as an officer for this kingdom."
The guards look the warrior over, raising an eyebrow.

"And who would your brother be?"
The Wiseman Cometh...
Zhefu, 37, Male
52-39-62-91-64
Civil Administrator III, Military Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
Spike
Colonel

Post by Spike »

Mikal wrote:The guards look the warrior over, raising an eyebrow.

"And who would your brother be?"
Zhao replied, "My name is Zhao Feng. I have never met him, but I was told that my brother's name was Zhao Khan. There is a Zhao Khan serving in this kingdom, is there not?"
Yue Shang (23) 69-108*-25*-73-56*
Skills: Jianshu II, Gongshu II, Qiangshu II, Charge, Delay, Challenge*
Items Equipped: Spear of Fuchai (+3 Might, Challenge*), Helmet (+7 Might), Armor (+7 Might), Text of the Two Worlds (+1 Int, +1 Charisma), Sapphire Pendant (+3 Charisma), Throwing Knives, Horse (+1 Speed)