The Music Thread!

Moderator: Game Masters

Zhu Dun
Captain
Location: * Blueprint does a Cassandra Rose in Dr.Who and snogs ZD for no apparent reason

Post by Zhu Dun »

I wasnt around at the time, but I remember them. They get on my nerves.
Shu Ga Da Di, 28
53/56/81/16/99*
Diplomat II, Jeer I, Politician II, Rally II, Spy I

Also starring as his two skanky hos, E Zi Ho and Jun Ki Hor!

nurgles_herald wrote:Zhu Dun has, quite possibly, the best character concept known to man.
Tian Long wrote:[17:00] <TianLong> Thats the greatest thing ever in the history of sims
KDS
Lord

Post by KDS »

On your nerves? Shucks... I remember Every Move You Make... What a stalker song.. :wink:
Zhu Dun
Captain
Location: * Blueprint does a Cassandra Rose in Dr.Who and snogs ZD for no apparent reason

Post by Zhu Dun »

Yes. And they say Sting is like, a hero... what a creep. :?
Shu Ga Da Di, 28
53/56/81/16/99*
Diplomat II, Jeer I, Politician II, Rally II, Spy I

Also starring as his two skanky hos, E Zi Ho and Jun Ki Hor!

nurgles_herald wrote:Zhu Dun has, quite possibly, the best character concept known to man.
Tian Long wrote:[17:00] <TianLong> Thats the greatest thing ever in the history of sims
KDS
Lord

Post by KDS »

Lots of people make stalker songs, but that doesn't mean that they are creepy. Usually, it's just the writers that make the song seem that way. All the singer does is sing them and get paid for it.
Tom
Major

Post by Tom »

My god! I love Trivium's album, thanks for recommending it to me guys, Ascendency is my favourite song on it by far!
Xiahou Liang, 35
Ruler of Wuzhong
86-79-71-50-63
Dash, Inspire II, Lure, Manoeuvre, Rally, Reactive Defence, Wedge, Scout
Galagros
Administrator Emeritus

Post by Galagros »

Tom wrote:My god! I love Trivium's album, thanks for recommending it to me guys, Ascendency is my favourite song on it by far!
/me has started a revolution!
Who reccommended it in here? Was it me? I don't remember doing it ... but chances are I reccommended it to whoever reccommended it in here. :P

They're my favorite band. I couldn't ever pick a favorite song. You should check out their other cd if you like this one. The older one is more "rough", but to me it's more relaxing. For instance, I know all the words to just about every song on their first cd because the music was a little less awesome, meaning I concentrated on the vocals and lyrics more. On Ascendancy I can hardly learn and remember one verse because I love the music too much to pay attention.
Chen Yu
Officer Info
Tian Dan, King of Qi
Officer Info
Zhong Ce
Officer Info
Tom
Major

Post by Tom »

They remind me quite a lot of Dream Theater who've I've been a fan of for a while now. Whats the first album called?
Xiahou Liang, 35
Ruler of Wuzhong
86-79-71-50-63
Dash, Inspire II, Lure, Manoeuvre, Rally, Reactive Defence, Wedge, Scout
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

I have Duran Duran's greatest hits. I really like Come Undone and Ordinary World, which are both very unlike what traditionally is thought of them. Electric Barbarella is pretty nifty, too.

I sorta like Sting. I think my favorite song by the Police is Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic, and from his solo career, Desert Rose. The Police (and his solo stuff) gets old on me rather quick, though.
Fáng Ai (防哀) hao Aishī (皚獅, White Lion), Duke of Yan (Yan Gong)
101*.87*.44.78.39
Dash I, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Smith II, Trainer II, Wall II

Sim Turn Length Analysis - Last Updated 4.06
Purple Tiger
Administrator Emeritus
Location: You'll be sorry you crossed us, Mr. Sparky Writes-Us-Little!

Post by Purple Tiger »

Kyung Dae-Seung wrote:On your nerves? Shucks... I remember Every Move You Make... What a stalker song.. :wink:
Sting himself has mentioned that "Every Breath You Take" is meant to be stalkerish, and that he's unnerved by how many people mistake it for a sweet love song. He says he wrote "If You Love Somebody Set Them Free" as an antidote. :)
Xiang Liang (GM NPC), Chief Aide to Huo Jia (88-83-73-76-79 Administrator II, Ambush I, Deceive I, Engineer I, Maneuver II, Planter I, Raid II, Raze I, Scout I, Spy II, Wedge II)
Zhou Qingchen (GM NPC), Ying Huhai's Colonel of Archery (68-86-64-42-72 Challenge II, Marksman II, Raid I)
Galagros
Administrator Emeritus

Post by Galagros »

Tom wrote:They remind me quite a lot of Dream Theater who've I've been a fan of for a while now. Whats the first album called?
Ember to Inferno, released 2003 (I think) by Life Force Records.
Chen Yu
Officer Info
Tian Dan, King of Qi
Officer Info
Zhong Ce
Officer Info