Jiang Sei's Audience Hall - Huainan

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Kimche

Post by Kimche »

Sulingpu wrote:Suling was glad to sit down, in fact, she hadn't sat for a long time. She carefully examined the woman in front of her, being younger than herself, and already in such a high position. It interested her. Ever since she became a widow, it took a long time for her to come out of her shell. "Cold tea would be great, Miss. Nice place you've got here, I like it. It has the woman's touch. I bet you invited me here for a reason, and it's not just to offer me a place to sit and tea to drink, right?"
Yi Lian chuckled, this woman goes straight to the point. Nodding to one of the servants, they went to the back in order to get some tea for the visitor. "I will be blunt with you, then, Miss Suling. I want you to stay and help me with administering to one of the cities that I own. It is strange to me that you are not already somewhere and working at a high position, because you are certainly talented in this area. So I hope to be the one that you choose to aid in making sure the cities are run well."
Sulingpu
New Recruit

Post by Sulingpu »

Suling was right in thinking that having her to stay here was the reason that this Marquis would invite someone like her to visit her. Even though she had been widowed, she had stopped doing anything in the public. It is about time that she came back. But was this the person that she wanted to unretire with?

Let me ask you, young Marquis. What do you hope to take what you have toward? What is your dream? What is your hope?
Kimche

Post by Kimche »

Sulingpu wrote:Suling was right in thinking that having her to stay here was the reason that this Marquis would invite someone like her to visit her. Even though she had been widowed, she had stopped doing anything in the public. It is about time that she came back. But was this the person that she wanted to unretire with?

Let me ask you, young Marquis. What do you hope to take what you have toward? What is your dream? What is your hope?
"Tough question for such a short notice, Ms. Suling. Especially someone who I do not know well. But I like your personality, Ms. Suling, so I will share this with you." She paused. "Most of my family were killed in a fire back in January, I was one of the survivor. My father's dream when he was still alive was to see to it himself that a new empire is to be established. He didn't want to be emperor himself, but he grew outraged of the Qin emperor. His tactics, and his selfishness. But he never found the one who he can trust. Now... I carry on his task. That is my dream, to one day see to it that this beautiful land of ours is united under one flag, I wish to live to see that day come."
Sulingpu
New Recruit

Post by Sulingpu »

Suling had to hold back her tears. For her husband was killed by a corrupt Qin official. She looked back to her companion and then back to the lady in front of her. She settled down a little before she replied to what Yi Lian said.

Then do not mind me asking this, Marquis. I'd like to stay here to help you. I ask for your willingness to count on me as part of this movement. I will use the rest of my time here in this world to see that your goal be carried through. One day, the name of the Qin will disappear.
Kimche

Post by Kimche »

Sulingpu wrote:Suling had to hold back her tears. For her husband was killed by a corrupt Qin official. She looked back to her companion and then back to the lady in front of her. She settled down a little before she replied to what Yi Lian said.

Then do not mind me asking this, Marquis. I'd like to stay here to help you. I ask for your willingness to count on me as part of this movement. I will use the rest of my time here in this world to see that your goal be carried through. One day, the name of the Qin will disappear.
"Great!" Yi Lian exclaimed. She was glad that this woman decided to stay. "I will work my best to make sure that happens, Ms. Suling. Thank you for putting your trust in me."

Post your Officer Information in the Yi Lian Officer Information thread please!
Lin Xin
General

Post by Lin Xin »

A small convoy bearing the banner of Lin approaches the city. As they near the gate, a man, who seems to be envoy, steps forward.

"Hail good sirs," he says to the guards. "I am Juzi Caoqun, envoy for Marquis Lin Xin of Yue. Will the good Marquis Yi grant me an audience? I carry no weapons but you may conduct a search if necessary."
Lin Xin (32 M) 82-25-61-77-51 Civil Admin II, Diplomat I, Discipline II, Military Admin II, Politician I, Volley I, Wall I
Wife: Lee Ling Da (30 F) 75-52-62-70-52 Artisan II, Faze I, Haste I, Military Administrator I, Sortie I
Sister: Lin Jia (29 F) 30-72-61-64-72 Challenge I, Diplomat I, Doctor I, Engineer I, Faze I, Instructor I
Kimche

Post by Kimche »

Lin Xin wrote:A small convoy bearing the banner of Lin approaches the city. As they near the gate, a man, who seems to be envoy, steps forward.

"Hail good sirs," he says to the guards. "I am Juzi Caoqun, envoy for Marquis Lin Xin of Yue. Will the good Marquis Yi grant me an audience? I carry no weapons but you may conduct a search if necessary."
After a search was conducted, Juzi Caoqun was disarmed and let into the audience hall. There, sitting at the front of the hall is Yi Lian, smiling at the convoy, she says, "I hope Marquis Lin is well. Welcome to Huainan, Juzi Caoqun. What brings you here?"
Lin Xin
General

Post by Lin Xin »

Caoqun bowed upon being presented to the Marquis. "First, m'lady, Marquis Lin wants to apologize for not personally coming today. He is still resting from the injury he suffered at the hands of the dishonorable Xue Jin."

"Second, he wants to offer his condolences to the people of Huainan, especially those living in the former city of Huaiyin. The Marquis of Yue supports your humanitarian efforts to rebuild the city and says your generosity and nobility is only surpassed by your beauty."

Third, Marquis Lin wanted me to present this to you as an offering of the friendship between our families." Caoqun presents a small jewel box. Opening the lid, he reveals a little carving made of ivory in the shape of an elephant. "This is a fine piece of craftsmanship from the far south," Caoqun explained. "The material, I've heard, is actually the bones of the animal that it represents, which is called an elephant. They say the elephant is respected for its strength as well as its peaceful nature."

"And finally, m'lady, I am charged with formalizing our relationship. My lord has drawn up a preliminary outline and wish to seek your opinion on it."

PM sent!
Lin Xin (32 M) 82-25-61-77-51 Civil Admin II, Diplomat I, Discipline II, Military Admin II, Politician I, Volley I, Wall I
Wife: Lee Ling Da (30 F) 75-52-62-70-52 Artisan II, Faze I, Haste I, Military Administrator I, Sortie I
Sister: Lin Jia (29 F) 30-72-61-64-72 Challenge I, Diplomat I, Doctor I, Engineer I, Faze I, Instructor I
Trimotar
New Recruit

Post by Trimotar »

After talking to Xiang Kai, Lu Hou makes another stop. His travel takes him to Yiling, a town in Huainan. He goes up to the mansion with his follower. He looks around, trying to get a sense of the town and the people there. He also looked at the building itself. After doing so, he approaches the guards.

Lu Hou: I'm Lu Hou. I'm here to see Yi Lian, the Marquis of Huainan please.
Lu Hou (17) 20-52-98*-80-66 Engineer III, Entangle II, Jeer II, Public Planner II | Item: Structural Engineering Manual (Int +4), Book of Poetry (Int +3)
Kimche

Post by Kimche »

Lin Xin wrote:Caoqun bowed upon being presented to the Marquis. "First, m'lady, Marquis Lin wants to apologize for not personally coming today. He is still resting from the injury he suffered at the hands of the dishonorable Xue Jin."

"Second, he wants to offer his condolences to the people of Huainan, especially those living in the former city of Huaiyin. The Marquis of Yue supports your humanitarian efforts to rebuild the city and says your generosity and nobility is only surpassed by your beauty."

Third, Marquis Lin wanted me to present this to you as an offering of the friendship between our families." Caoqun presents a small jewel box. Opening the lid, he reveals a little carving made of ivory in the shape of an elephant. "This is a fine piece of craftsmanship from the far south," Caoqun explained. "The material, I've heard, is actually the bones of the animal that it represents, which is called an elephant. They say the elephant is respected for its strength as well as its peaceful nature."

"And finally, m'lady, I am charged with formalizing our relationship. My lord has drawn up a preliminary outline and wish to seek your opinion on it."

PM sent!
Yi Lian nodded and said, "It is good to hear that Marquis Lin is fine after the battle. Please do extend my concern over his welfare and let him know that now that Yue's region has been stabilized, we look forward to a long friendship. As far as Huaiyin, General Jiang Sei is the stewardship, I have full confidence that he will do the job. But I will continue to support his effort."

Taking a look at the elephant, she smiled and said, "Thank you very much, it is an exotic and large animal. Let us hope that its strength will continue in this region."

After taking a look at the treaty, she says, "You have my word that this treaty will be upheld. This is the beginning of our relationship, I hope that it will be a long friendship." Yi Lian stamps the treaty with the following stamp:

Trimotar wrote:After talking to Xiang Kai, Lu Hou makes another stop. His travel takes him to Yiling, a town in Huainan. He goes up to the mansion with his follower. He looks around, trying to get a sense of the town and the people there. He also looked at the building itself. After doing so, he approaches the guards.

Lu Hou: I'm Lu Hou. I'm here to see Yi Lian, the Marquis of Huainan please.
The guards looked at the man and then nodded to each other. They saw the book in hand and had been told that Lu Hou would come. They said to him, "The Marquis is expecting you inside. Please follow me."

As they opened the gate to the mansion, Lu Hou, upon his examination could see that Yiling is under a lot of construction. It is expanding in size, the people, though a little annoyed at first, realized its potential in the future. The building is well-constructed, though it is also going through some construction. The size of this government is growing each minute. After a walk through the courtyard, Lu Hou is presented before Yi Lian.

Yi Lian stands to greet the guest, "Welcome to Yiling, Huainan, Sir Lu. May I extend to you some hospitality such as food or drink? The chair next to you is for you to sit if you so choose."