Xiang Kai's Audience Hall - Dingtao

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Saffron
Loves Bunnies!

Post by Saffron »

Naxr wrote:
"Lady Meifing!" Kai called out, to the relief of the guard, "It's been a long time. Tell me, have you visited the other lords of the land? What did you think of them?" he asked as he motioned for the guard to return to his post. The guard did so.
"Yes, I couldn't agree more." she spoke. "And I'm glad to see you still remember me." she said pleased at Master Kai. "Before I tell you about my travels, I think I'm going to need a drink." she said sitting down. "My head hurts just thinking about them."
Yuè Tùzi (月 兔子- Moon Rabbit)
Doctor I, Engineer III, Entangle I, Propagandist II, Public Planner III, Scribe I
33-16-91-84-53

V3
Naxr
Colonel

Post by Naxr »

"Sure thing," he said as he waved to a guard outside his office to deliver a cup of fresh water for the lady. The guard left and returned within moments with the water. He walked in and placed it on a tray before the guest. Kai nodded to him, and he left.

"My, I hope your traveling hasn't been too hard on you?"
Saffron
Loves Bunnies!

Post by Saffron »

Naxr wrote:"Sure thing," he said as he waved to a guard outside his office to deliver a cup of fresh water for the lady. The guard left and returned within moments with the water. He walked in and placed it on a tray before the guest. Kai nodded to him, and he left.

"My, I hope your traveling hasn't been too hard on you?"
She looked down at the cup a bit disappointed. And here I was hoping for something a bit...stronger. No matter, she thought as she drank the whole cup and wiped her mouth.

"My journeys have been very tiring. You wont believe some of the people I have met. Usually self centered politicians who talk about the same things over and over about peace, fulfillment and other boring topics. The worst is when they assume to much of me!" she continued, her voice becoming louder. "So haughty! So high and mighty! They need to get their off high horse! Just assuming because I visit them that they will automatically gain my favor." she was flushed at this point from complaining so much.
Doctor I, Engineer III, Entangle I, Propagandist II, Public Planner III, Scribe I
33-16-91-84-53

V3
Naxr
Colonel

Post by Naxr »

Saffron

Kai laughed, "You need to calm down. Drink some more water. So it seems it was not so enjoyable, eh? I suppose this is good news for me, to know that the other lords push others away from them so," he joked. "So you have encountered those who you will have nothing to do with. But have you met any leaders of a different kind, ones that interest you and whose goals are aligned with your own?"
Saffron
Loves Bunnies!

Post by Saffron »

Naxr wrote:Saffron

Kai laughed, "You need to calm down. Drink some more water. So it seems it was not so enjoyable, eh? I suppose this is good news for me, to know that the other lords push others away from them so," he joked. "So you have encountered those who you will have nothing to do with. But have you met any leaders of a different kind, ones that interest you and whose goals are aligned with your own?"
"The sad part is most of the other lords bait poor unfortunate souls into thinking that they are righteous and good. All a load of cow dung if you ask me. Officers like that you don't need who are just sheep." she accepted the glass gratefully and drank. "Truth be told many lords did not agree with me, even foolish enough to ask me to move my store!" she shook her head. "Truly a foolish think to ask of me."
33-16-91-84-53

V3
Trimotar
New Recruit

Post by Trimotar »

Naxr wrote:
Trimotar

"That's certainly a good trait to have. Hopefully I shall see you soon back in this hall then," he smiled.
Lu Hou bows and leaves.
Lu Hou (17) 20-52-98*-80-66 Engineer III, Entangle II, Jeer II, Public Planner II | Item: Structural Engineering Manual (Int +4), Book of Poetry (Int +3)
Naxr
Colonel

Post by Naxr »

Saffron

"I suppose we all think of ourselves as righteous and good, as it's hard to look at oneself objectively. Even those monsters who pillaged that city in Huainan, Huaiyin I believe, probably thought that their actions were just," he reflected aloud. "Though I can see the appeal of having yes-men and yes-women. In an occupation such as mine, there is a certain paranoia that accompanies it. But, I'm getting off track. So, by the sound of it, one disappointment after another, eh? I hope this doesn't mean you'll hole yourself up in your store now because of these nasty experiences?" he asked half jokingly.
Saffron
Loves Bunnies!

Post by Saffron »

"I suppose we all think of ourselves as righteous and good, as it's hard to look at oneself objectively. Even those monsters who pillaged that city in Huainan, Huaiyin I believe, probably thought that their actions were just," he reflected aloud. "Though I can see the appeal of having yes-men and yes-women. In an occupation such as mine, there is a certain paranoia that accompanies it. But, I'm getting off track. So, by the sound of it, one disappointment after another, eh? I hope this doesn't mean you'll hole yourself up in your store now because of these nasty experiences?" he asked half jokingly.
She nodded in agreement with his comment and appreciated his honesty not trying to cover up anything or puff himself like an overstuffed goose. "Yes, all disappointments, so sad really." She ran her fingers though her hair. "Though as much as I would like to coup myself with my horses, I will never find a husband that way!" she joked back. "In all seriousness, I would feel unfulfilled. My hands often itch during quite days of my horse breeding and I desire to build great structures and I can not do it on my own." She bowed. "Master Xiang Kai, if you will permit I shall be proud to work for you."
33-16-91-84-53

V3
Naxr
Colonel

Post by Naxr »

Saffron

His hopes had sunk earlier when he had taken it that she wouldn't be leaving her store. But as she finished, that feeling disappeared. "This is great! Of course you can work with me. Though, what of your store? How do you plan on managing its affairs from here in Liang?"

Post your Officer Information here and you'll soon get PH access
Saffron
Loves Bunnies!

Post by Saffron »

His hopes had sunk earlier when he had taken it that she wouldn't be leaving her store. But as she finished, that feeling disappeared. "This is great! Of course you can work with me. Though, what of your store? How do you plan on managing its affairs from here in Liang?"

Post your Officer Information here and you'll soon get PH access
She clasped her hands in agreement. "Truly great." She smiled. "For my store it is not a problem. I can travel quite speedily to my stable and back. You wont even realize I'm gone! If anything I can send my assistant A Kui to help with the horses if there is a problem."
33-16-91-84-53

V3