Announcements

Titania
Administrator
Administrator

Announcements

Post by Titania »

This is the Announcements thread for V7b.

Please make sure to always check this thread for major game announcements that can have an impact on the game itself.

Phailak:
Fellow Warlords

We're opening V7b today. I will be hard at work on V8 so I will only play as a player, Titania will have full control and will be the go to staff
(and only staff) on this version, so if you need anything, hit her up.

Good luck and enjoy!
Titania
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Announcements

Post by Titania »

List of Changes:
1. NPC caps based on location(s) held
2. NPC skill pool adjusted to only choose from those NPCs can use
3. Spy ops adjustments - fixed coding for failure and capture rates
4. Admin nerf to 5-10-15 from 10-20-30
5. Spoils changed to only troops being counted to spoils, both sides regenerate troops (NPC included)
6. Coop in battles for both reinforcements and support implemented. Can be done for field battles as well
7. Item bonus limit to +6, +7 with level 2, +8 with level 3 skill
8. Trades made automatic, still needs approval from both side. Trade info will be put into the Trade thread in OOC Game Concepts
9. Warlord flag - once player loses last location or joins other player, cannot hold location. Can still attack from the camp, but does not take the location on victory
10. Duel tactic changes. Some minor nerf adjustments to Strong, some minor buffs to Precise and Ambidextrous. Changes are reflected in the table for duel tactics.
11. Joining a player was made automatic, both parties need to accept
Titania
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Titania »

When you sign up with a character, your stat line will take the highest number in your line up based on the attributes you chose, and assign it to your chosen stat. The stat that was originally in your chosen stats place will then take the place of what the highest stat initially was.

For example:
Cao Cao selected his skill and attributes, and the stat line was -
98-55-45-65-75
but, his chosen stat was CHA, so the line would take the 98 from COM, and replace the 75 in CHA with it, and the 75 would become the new COM stat, making it -
75-55-45-65-98

Example 2:
Lu Bu selects his skill and attributes, stat line generated is -
78-25-66-97-32
but Lu Bu wants his top stat to be MIG, so he selected that option, which changes it to -
78-97-66-25-32

It just switches the highest stat number with the number of the chosen skill to get your stat line. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Titania
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Titania »

Hey guys!! Just a reminder that on Monday the 17th at 9 AM EST the first turn will be processed! There are some PP that aren't finished yet, so make sure you get them in before that time please. Otherwise, I look forward to getting everything kicked off!
Titania
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Titania »

Hello! So Phailak and I added (and changed) a couple of things this morning. Check out the details below!

1. Camps can reinforce anywhere with or without a Warlord flag. I'll be reaching out to a couple volunteers to check that with this coming
turn.
2. Players without the Warlords flag will be able to "Raid" a location, if you win you get spoils similar to the location output for a number of
turns that varies based on location.
Village gives 80-120 of each resource for one turn
Town gives 220-280 of each resource for three turns
City gives 450-550 of each resource for five turns

We are not able to test these additions and changes, so it will have to be tested as we go, but it is in place for us to try and check out. Let us know what you think and we'll see how it goes!
Titania
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Titania »

Hey everyone! Something that was noticed and pointed out to me regarding spy ops in a joint battle - you will not be able to set your spy operation until after the person supporting you has made their decision. Until they decide, the tool reads it as being a field battle, which does not allow spy ops. Not a change or anything, just wanted to let you all know that was how it worked for future occasions! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you!
Titania
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Titania »

Also - we had opened up trades due to the coop abilities in the game being brought in. However, in light of some recent trades that have come into play that were brought up by several people as seeming unfair or abusing the open trading, Phailak is going to start working on a 3:1 ratio check for any and all trades done using the tool. This would go either way, so I would be able to trade Phailak 300 gold for 100 NPC points, or 100 gold for 300 NPC points. He won't be able to complete this until next week, but until then we would appreciate it if you begin to honor that system with your trades.

Keeping in mind the nature of the coop, and hiring outside forces for aid in battles, reinforcements, or to create an item, we will be allowing case by case trades with solid proof of the agreement. For example, the contract that was agreed upon (which can be sent privately, it does not have to be made public) or screenshots of the conversation corresponding to the agreement. These requests will not be made through the current tool, and instead should be posted in the new Service Trades thread located here!

Thank you so much, and if you have any questions please let me know.
Titania
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Titania »

The battle between Liang Lian and the BHMC almost definitely looks weird to you, and that's because it is. This turn was an anomaly, and I wasn't sure how to handle it. In light of recent news, backing out of a battle after the phase change will not be allowed. However, in cases where an officer is captured due to a pre-battle spy op that is involved in a battle, an extra 24 hours will be granted following the time of the announcement of their fate to allow those involved in the battle time to change their decisions. If you have any questions, please let me know.

If you continue with your proceed selection, you will be forced to be in the battle, regardless of any last minute thoughts or worries. If you do not set your layers or tactics, staff will set them for you with no tactics. Thank you!
Titania
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Titania »

Good evening!

I know I mentioned this before, but the time is here! Tomorrow I set out on my vacation down to Georgia to visit my family and spend time with them. I'll be on the road most of tomorrow, and will be home next Friday night. Not sure how internet access will be down there, but I'll be available as much as possible for questions and turn changes, but I request your patience if it's a bit longer than usual. As always, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Until then,

Titania
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Issue with battle duels assigning morale penalties and bonuses to wrong armies

Fixed the Bei one manually, seeing how I can fix the code