Call to Arms - Bohai (Yuan Shao and Gao Gan)

Titania
Administrator
Administrator

Call to Arms - Bohai (Yuan Shao and Gao Gan)

Postby Titania » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:38 pm

A letter is sent to the Warlords across the region, sealed with the set wax of Yuan Shao and Gao Gan.

Greetings.
A foolish viper has been caught in the grass. We reach out to you to request your aid in our endeavor to prevent this snake from wrapping it's coils around the innocent bystanders they would put in harm's way to feed their own ambition. There will be a significant reward for those who would choose to offer their swords and wits to our cause. If you are able, and wish to fight at our side, please come to Bohai for an audience with myself and my generals to discuss our plans. I hope to see you there, and make your acquaintance. Safe travels, and luck in your personal quests, regardless of your choice.

OOC: Those that are interested in taking part of this quest on the side of Yuan Shao and Gao Gan, please post your arrival in the Bohai Audience Hall.

If you would like to participate, please post by Sunday, July 28th at 8 PM EST.

Titania
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Call to Arms - Bohai (Yuan Shao and Gao Gan)

Postby Titania » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:09 pm

The decisions have been made and the battle plans have been set. The armies have converged on the village of Hejian, who will emerge victorious? Follow the battle Here!

Return to “Knights and Rooks”