Announcements

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Announcements

Post by Phailak »

Field battle issue is worst than I anticipated, working on it tonight and tomorrow morning, hope to have it figured out soon.

I could do it manually, but I rather try to fix it first as these will likely become more common.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Quick update

Was able to figure out the code to match up and pair up for field battles, issue remains though with how to track them and continue down tournament style, will look at it this weekend but not much will be happening until monday.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

We're back.

Turn will resume, Meng Jun will face Pan Shaozu in a field battle, also another battle to do.

Important note. There are no extended battles in field battle, army with most troops stays. I'm sure I am missing something on this, but that is how it will work for now.

Turn tomorrow or as soon as everyone gets their Duelist challenges in.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Field battle spy ops is disabled. Reason is that one of the attackers randomly gets assigned as a defender following logic of the battle system and well that would give unfair advantage. Because there is no easy way to track it either, even the field battles against defenders will not have spy ops since sometimes the defender can be an attacker (when # attackers is uneven, one of them faces the defender and if the one facing the defender wins, he becomes the holder of the location temporarily while field battles are fought)
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Issue with garrisons has been manually fixed for now, will fix code later
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Extending turn to tomorrow morning, Knuckle's death opened up a village for those that did not know. Lean is still extended battle though and Swashbuckler gets auto crack at it.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Phailak wrote:Trader skill.

Tool has been changed to reflect this, basically trader tool will provide you with a 5% per level bonus of each resource you trade. However, if the person you are trading with also has trader, only one of you can benefit. Same level is a 50/50 chance, 1 level difference is 60/40 and 2 level difference 70/30.
With some changes made, this was removed, had to recode it. If you were affected, send me a PM with details (trade with who, what was traded and how much you are owed)

I know some sent this via discord, but it's easier for me to treat these via PM
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Busy at work AND I have to fix the garrison issue, hopefully TC today
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Huge presentation I have to do at work today, won't be much going on until end of day in terms of fixing duel challenges and such
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

OK whole bunch of issues, so posting summaries here, PM if you have questions / concerns

First, all defense forces had their defenders doubled because of a bug with garrisons, that was manually fixed for this round AND code fixed for future turns

Duel challenges were broken when the defender was the one challenging. In the case of Shen Feng, his guy ended up sending a challenge so that issue was cancelled out. Not so for Tsong Ding and Song Xi's champion. It showed 95% when it was 48%, the roll does not change so that challenge failed, sorry I missed this. Tsong Ding is back in the battle.

Need tactics now that we're back on course ASAP