Feedback / Comments

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Feedback / Comments

Post by Phailak »

Please, share any thoughts you might have on the game, positive or negative, goal is really to improve this and treat this version as a 1st version. I will also create a V6 ideas thread if some people want to pitch some of those to me
King Tao
Major

Re: Feedback / Comments

Post by King Tao »

For the amount of crafting points we can get in one turn (looking at you, Mr. Over 700), it seems silly that it costs the same amount of gold to make items. Just up Crafting Points cost and rid the gold cost since we need gold for just about everything else.
Kung Fang 78-71-35-68-28 Charge 2, Cover 2, Encourage 1, Raid 1, Support 2, Volley 1, Wall 1

BaiHu
Kung Xian

[02:36] <TGC> I never thought I'd ever say that but, thanks, KT.
Suicide Fox
Cheerleader

Post by Suicide Fox »

King Tao wrote:For the amount of crafting points we can get in one turn (looking at you, Mr. Over 700), it seems silly that it costs the same amount of gold to make items. Just up Crafting Points cost and rid the gold cost since we need gold for just about everything else.

Hmm I would argue it should cost gold still. Reason being, you have to choose whether you want to boost up your stats or buy armaments for your troops. At 99 Might it costs 1000 stat points to go up a point. It only costs 50 crafting points + 50 gold for +1 might

Gotta make it so you manage dat monies right!
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

You may be right, I need to adjust it. I feel I might need to adjust skill xp vs stat as well, we'll see.

Crafting points will continue to rise, so now to get +2, costs 100 cp and gold.

So 700 would be broken down as

50 +1 cost is now 100
150 +2 cost is now 150
300 +3 cost is now 200
500 +4 cost is now 250
750 too expensive

So in one turn, I got +4 stats worth of CP right, BUT I need also 700 gold which would take 5-7 turns depending on what assets I have

Need to compare that to skill gains and stats, which I assume we'll be seeing from others and we can adjust

But yeah, we can do much better on a crafting system
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

We need gold for everything else?

Crafting, armaments, and spying(? I can't check cause rm tool is unavailable but I think it did) are the only 3 things that cost gold.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Not spying but that is actually a good idea we should explore for spy actions to cost gold

The idea for gold is mainly for armaments but it is also the only currency you can trade between players for favors like a joint attack
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

In previous versions the support layer's attack resulted in captured soldiers vs straight up casualties
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Yeah and that concept as well as others I hope to bring back, it was surprisingly complicated to implement
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

Understandable I know little about php coding other than its a programming language. And adding up 2 armies of captures for 6 rounds of attacking for each battle by hand then adding them into each players inventory seems like a lot of code.
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

I'm not super happy about the npc announcement. I even asked earlier in the game.

I get it. And think the new rules are fair.

But my character is particularly screwed over. It could be allivieted by letting me refund some npcs. At the very least the ones I acquired turn 9.