Han Fu - Ye Audience Hall

Anoriand
Most hated man in China

Re: Han Fu - Ye Audience Hall

Postby Anoriand » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:39 pm

As Liu Jian was brought in, he looked to the guards next to him, then back to Han Fu before speaking.

"Well... this didn't exactly go as planned, my dude. What are the chances an excellent bro like yourself would be willing to hear me out?"

Han Fu
New Recruit

Postby Han Fu » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:50 pm

Han Fu shared a look with Zhang He. Confusion tried to break through the fury but it failed, no words came.

Zhang He stepped forth.

"My Lord, let me hang his body at the city gate, show these puny rebels how we deal with them."

Han Fu's face lighten up at this but still he did not give the order, apparently giving an opening for Jian to speak.

Anoriand
Most hated man in China

Postby Anoriand » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:26 pm

Liu Jian sighed, taking this as his one chance.

"Look, my dude, I get it... theres no defending what I did. But I'm not out here nicking and picking for myself, you dig? I'm the leader over Fanyang. And, well... life ain't all chill waves over there, bro. I got armies throwing hands south of me at Shanggu, Liu Yun right next to my place, and Meng Jun already turned on a dude who is supposed to work with him. I'm stuck in a corner alone, you feel me? And chances were good someone was gonna roll up. I wanted to keep my people safe, but I needed extra supplies. And I came myself 'cause I'm not gonna send any of the bros who swore their life to me. I ain't feeling that. So, well... I'm here. I'd rather not see a not so chill end, but I know you gotta do what you gotta do. Just understand that it wasn't personal, I bore you a big old zero worth of ill will, and I did something that was for the good of my peeps. I figured you might understand that in your position. Heck, if you were surrounded by potential bad bros and had someone like Lu Bu right next door, you might even do the same thing, yknow? People do crazy stuff when other folks are counting on 'em." Liu Jian kinda just stood there for a moment, silently, then added in at the end when he realized he should probably finished.

"I guess I should formally say a big sorry, my man. You seem like a good enough dude, and I probably should have focused less on what I was getting and more on who I was taking it from. I don't wanna beg cause, y'know... no one wants that. It's my big stupid move. I figured I could ride this wave and I ate the tube, so I gotta own it. If you wanna go with a plan other than making me a most unrighteous lawn ornament, I'm all ears and down to help, but if that's not an option, well... not point in making you feel bad if what you feel is you gotta get all chop choppy. I think I messed with you enough as is." As was the usual case, Liu Jian was unnecessarily chill about the whole situation. Hopefully, his calmness would give a level headed Han Fu a calm and rational mind to respond with?

Han Fu
New Recruit

Postby Han Fu » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:14 pm

Fu's confusion could not be hidden, perhaps all of it did calm him down...

In the end though he just gave up and gestured to Zhang He to get on with the execution.

At that moment, a man in court robes stepped forth.

"My Lord, if I may?"

Zhang He paused, turned and resisted the urge to sigh.

"Perhaps the fool before you can be persuaded to help our cause AND make amends for all the trouble he has caused."

The man gave Jian a look to say he didn't care if all the spy operations against them was all him or not.

Fu gave the man a questionning look.

"What do you suggest Shou?"

Ju Shou started pacing before the prisoner, obviously unimpressed by his manner or demeanor.

"First, let us speak of compensation, what do you feel would be good compensation for the valuables you stole or destroyed?"

Anoriand
Most hated man in China

Postby Anoriand » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:49 pm

Liu Jian arched his brow, a bit confused but willing to respond nonetheless.

"Uhhh, I mean... I haven't actually stolen or broken anything yet. I was GONNA, but some on the ball bros caught me. Now, if someone else was getting all in the heist game, that would explain that, but... I'm guessing you bros don't draw much care. That said, I'll totes give you some stuff to help out. Let's be real, I may have gotten caught, but I got in far enough for the catching to be... yknow... catchable. I could give you a bros a full run down of every weak spot and bad guard dude to help you shore stuff up. And, I mean, I'm sure someone messed with your dudes stuff. I can give you a bunch of slicers and smashers and stuff for your troops, probably like... four hundred or so. Does that work at all, big cat?"

(Officially offering 400 armaments and 100 spy points to get the eff on out with my head still on.)

Han Fu
New Recruit

Postby Han Fu » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:14 pm

Han Fu frowned, he seemed about to retort something when Ju Shou spoke up.

"You are too far north to help directly, we will accept such payment and you will give tribute each month of..."

He seemed to be making some quick calculations.

"25 gold to our subordinate, Hu Jintao. To ensure this, you will send someone from your entourage here as a hostage."

Zhang He seemed confused but remained silent. It was highly unorthodox for an adviser to dictate such terms without a word from the ruler.

"I hope I do not need to remind you what would happen should you fail to deliver on any of these accounts."

OOC: To make things clear. I will remove manually 400 armaments and 100 spy points. You will give AaronH229 25 gold each turn FOREVER or until Han Fu deems the debt paid and you will provide the name of a family member of one of your NPCs. Should you not pay the 25 gold, that NPC's family member will be executed and they will leave your service. Obviously 100 NPC < than 25 gold a turn BUT please consider the RP consequences of that happening if you should choose to do so.

Anoriand
Most hated man in China

Postby Anoriand » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:26 pm

"No." Liu Jian responded, adding a frankly unnecessary pause that might have seemed like it was for dramatic effect but, really, he's an idiot that should read the room better.

"I agree to everything except that aunt-corsage part. My dudes didn't do this. I did. If its gonna be anyone, its gonna be me... my little nephew broski, Liu Yu. I'll give you my family. But if I don't make good on my words, I don't want you to hurt him. If you do, my brother would just chop me good amyways, my dude. Nah, keep him for leverage, and if I mess up, my brother'll make sure I trade myself back in for you to give him up safe. This is my dumb surf... I gotta ride this wave out. You got the little dude no matter what, just trust me when I say I'll show up if I screw up, so I'm asking that you get me for it, not the little bro."

Counter offer: Still giving the gold and such, but next turn when I can I'll roll a 500 point NPC named Liu Ce. If I don't make good, you can choose to off the kid and remove my NPC anyways OR follow this RP out and Liu Jian turns himself back in. Fair?

Han Fu
New Recruit

Postby Han Fu » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:11 am

Fu pinched the bridge of his nose but Ju Shou sighed.

"I don't care who it is, just make sure he gets here before you are released."

OOC: Liu Jian released

Return to “Audience Halls”