The Almighty Meng Jun

TheRudeDude7
Drug Lord

The Almighty Meng Jun

Post by TheRudeDude7 »

In times of war, there are legends that rise. Champions. Destroyers!
The Almighty Meng Jun might be one of them. Possibly.
It seems that a mighty duelist has arisen from the village of Leling. After overthrowing the previous head, the Almighty Meng Jun has gathered an unusual amount of followers. It might be his charm, or it might be his raw strength. Either way, a large army has formed around him.

As rumors say, the man is crazy. He is known to prioritize hunting down the strongest duelists in the land in search of combat, putting high stakes on the line.

Meng Jun currently resides in Leling, fighting other champions and eating to his heart's content.
"I'm a god!" - Meng Jun.
TheRudeDude7
Drug Lord

Re: The Almighty Meng Jun

Post by TheRudeDude7 »

"Hahaha! I scared them off!"
Meng Jun sat in his village, gorging himself on the finest of meats. His loyal compatriots cheered around him, after "scaring" off the large army that appeared at the foot of the village. After eating himself full, Meng Jun sat back, thinking.
"Now... what do we do about that rat to our south anyway? That Liang Hongyu... and that damned Yu Yan. Coming to my village? Trying to steal my people?"
He sighed, stroking his chin, before coming up with a half-hearted answer.
"Eh, I'll just hire some mercenaries to beat em up and bring them to me. Then, I'll duel them dead!"
Meng Jun let out a great laugh before falling asleep in his chair, dreaming of legendary and far off duels.

(OOC: A 400 gold bounty has been placed on Liang Hongyu's head. A 250 gold bounty has been placed on Yu Yan's.)