Interim Warlords game...

Moderator: Game Masters

Would anyone be interested in a mini game of warlords while waiting on V7?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes: 6

BJR
UncleBob

Interim Warlords game...

Post by BJR »

So with Phailak working on Dueling (testing phase), Item crafting and traits (coding phase), Map (implimentation and coding?), Character creation with new skills and possible focuses, field battles, raiding, revamping of skills, and whatever else which will likely take quite some time, I had asked if we could do a V6.5 game while we all waited.

Details/ideas:
*No GMNPCs as phailak will only be available to switch turns while he's focusing on V7.
*Everyone starts with a village (assuming enough exist for those signing up and phailak can do this easily)
*Boost everyone's starting troops and other things to give the game a head start.
*Storyline premise is we are all out to claim as much of southern jing as we can, if not all before v7 starts, which will end 6.5 and whoever has the most territories wins?

Anyone have other ideas? Basically, just keep in mind phailak obviously cant do much more than change the turns and run the battles, so keep that in mind.

Phailak if you can and cant do on the ideas here.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Interim Warlords game...

Post by Phailak »

We can add field battles without too much complication and adjust gains from towns and cities as a test for V7 while we are at it. Rest we can address if we get enough interest
AaronH229
General

Post by AaronH229 »

No free villages or troop bonuses please
Chou Yu
Lieutenant

Post by Chou Yu »

If this double serves as testing some stuff for V7, I'm in. If it's just for fun, probably not. Want to save my PC for v7
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Only stuff that will be tested for V7 is field battles and adjustment to civil yields for town and cities