V7

Moderator: Game Masters

Wrath
Not-so-new recruit

Re: V7

Post by Wrath »

Can we PLEASE get a more comprehensive dueling system than the paper-rock-scissors one we have now?

I would really like to see duelists having a greater impact on battles, having the ability to call out an opponent's champion and really affect morale. I would also like to see some comprehensive tactics that can lead to some variety in character construction. I'd like to see certain tactics that take advantage of charisma and intelligence, so while Might and Judgment would be the main stats for dueling, when can be rewarded for making a charismatic or intelligent duelist, being able to exploit tactics that take advantage of those stats that duelists usually ignore and use that flaw against them.

I think there could be duelist skills that would allow them access to different tactics as well, so not everyone had the same tactics available to them. I think this would allow for a lot more diversity and would, overall, make the game more enjoyable. Gotta make room for characters that don't just want to build and lead armies, so quests and such actually work.
Anoriand
Most hated man in China

Re: V7

Post by Anoriand »

Too late, wrath ;)

Phailak has spent weeks developing a more advanced fuel system with a tool that's actually in testing now. Dueling is gonna be far more fleshed out.