ROTK Legend Of Cao Cao Mobile Game

Moderator: Game Masters

Choso
Coral Serpent

ROTK Legend Of Cao Cao Mobile Game

Post by Choso »

For Discussion of the ROTK Legend of Cao Cao Mobile Game. Released February 22nd in North America
Choso
Coral Serpent

Re: ROTK Legend Of Cao Cao Mobile Game

Post by Choso »

Been Playing for about a week, wonder if any of you all play it. Its pretty well done for a mobile game. And feels like a simplified ROTK game. Looking for an alliance personally.

Can't say I am an expert, but heres some tips I wish I knew, or already did from previous mobile game logic.

1. Rewards in your mailbox can stay put, don't open them until you need em. You will need em sooner or later.

2. Unless you plan on dropping mad money don't buy officer Banners you haven't reached yet. You'll earn em quick enough, plus the higher ones cost a lot of resources to unlock the officers in the first place. You start out with some solid dudes and chumps work fine.

3. Upgrade your cities Keep to level 4 and no further until you really have nothing better to do. This will let you build your resource buildings to level 5, the returns from level 4 to 5 are big like +600, compared to 5 to 6 which is less than 200. This will let you store 8ish hours of resources typically. Your Vault for all of your cities is nearly pointless. Don't Waste resources upgrading it.

4. Your Capitol cannot be attacked I changed mine to Ye as soon as I got it since its the first Massive city you can get. I also upgrade its buildings first since you get the most of it.

5. Make good use of the Quest>Special>Military Drills. You can AFK train your officers without raising your Warlord Level(Easier Opponents). Level 20 Chump Officers are a big deterrent from attackers early game.

6. Choose which officers you want to go past level 20 wisely It costs alot of silver to enhance them.

7. Diao Chan is BAE, the Performer class in general is OP. My "A" Team is Xun You for heal and buffs(Putting Haste on Sima Yi helps him keep up), Sima Yi for AOE, Diao Chan, and 2 Performers(You get access to Empress He, and Yang Yun Early on)

You'd think shed be on the Dong Zhou or Lu Bu Banner, but she is actually on the Sima Yi banner which is typically the 1st banner you unlock not counting Cao Cao starting.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Hmmm seems legit but I don't want to get addicted to yet another game!!!
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

Haha fair point, I won't try and sell it to you. Yeah now adays I just barely do Boom Beach, very casual Pokemon Go, but been going hard on ROTK Mobile
Krimzon
General

Post by Krimzon »

I've started casually playing this after reading this post.