Post by Phailak »

V7 open, let's go guys!
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Re: OOC

Post by ann »

Hi!

I am attempting to roll a character and I get many many warning lines - is it working ok?

Also - do you have an ad to use or is it ok to edit the last one?
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

ann wrote:Hi!

I am attempting to roll a character and I get many many warning lines - is it working ok?

Also - do you have an ad to use or is it ok to edit the last one?
ann!!! :mrgreen:

Can you send / post the warnings you get so I can check?

You can use what I posted on SimRTK
Warlords: Three Kingdoms

For the past two years we have successfully launched V5 and V6 of Warlords and it went pretty well, active base of 15-25 players at peak each time. Took a few months for the game to play out and we closed it out early summer each of those years.

Today I am proud to announce V7 is starting. Signups are open so if you are craving some Sim gameplay, RPing and miss the interaction with the community in general, come on over. I have built tools to take care of all the mechanics so that we can all concentrate of RP'ing. This version we added a new crafting system and completely changed the dueling one. You also have the possibility of joining another player if you don't want to spend time building an army up and managing a whole kingdom.

If you have any questions, let me know on here or over at Warlords.

So come check us out at Warlords. If you were a user from back in the day, your login should still work. Deadline for turn 1 submission is set for September 24th 10am. Also on discord everyday 9-5 on https://discord.gg/rGW29T.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Actually I see the error, gimme a sec
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Should be fixed now
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

One of my sons is reading Journey to the West - and loves it. I'm going to try to get him to play.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

ann wrote:One of my sons is reading Journey to the West - and loves it. I'm going to try to get him to play.
That'd be great! I know things have changed a bit :) let me know if you have questions
Shen Feng
Colonel

Post by Shen Feng »

I don't see a rules questions thread in that section of the forum, so I shall ask here.

I can't really find anywhere that says what the planning phase options do. "Craft" and "Train" are somewhat obvious, but what does setting "Camp" do? Does that improve how many soldiers/etc. I gain in the turn, as the chapter four rules seem to imply? And if so, what does "Scavenge" do? It talks about skills increasing output, but output of what?
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

I will add some info on it

Basically camp allows you to gather soldiers and gold and all that. You can assign officers to it to add or improve the yields

Scavenge allows you to gather those outside of your camp but is random, yoi don't choose