Anoriands YouTube Channel

Moderator: Game Masters

Anoriand
Most hated man in China

Anoriands YouTube Channel

Post by Anoriand »

Yeah, so... I started a gaming YouTube channel! Only one video up as yet, but I plan on having a Monday/Wednesday/Friday upload schedule and I have about a month and a half of content already recorded, so there will be steady updates. Please check it out and let me know what you'd like me to change or do more of and maybe what you'd like to see me play. Also, within the next month I'll have a much more work-intensive review video, so there's that. Thanks guys! :)

Link to my channel GameDad!
Anoriand
Most hated man in China

Re: Anoriands YouTube Channel

Post by Anoriand »

Hey guys! I officially also stream on Twitch now! I would love if anyone on the site who hasn't yet could click the link and click follow on my channel. The follows are hugely helpful even if you aren't able to follow the stream as they push up my analytics and I am only 14 followers away from reaching Affiliate status.

For those who DO want to watch, my streams are on Thursday evenings from 9PM-12AM EST and Sunday afternoons from 5:30-8:30PM EST. I generally have been streaming Retro Randomizers and Magic Arena thus far, but I'm open to new things if anyone has specific requests.

Link to my Twitch channel!