OOC

Moderator: Game Masters

Anoriand
Most hated man in China

Re: OOC

Postby Anoriand » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:22 pm

That I was the first character to be referenced feels like vindication for all the trillness.

Choso
Coral Serpent

Postby Choso » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:53 pm

People Ask me all the time, "Hey Choso you got a lot of officers how do you do your planning phase?"

1. Come up with a Title System For your Faction.

Admins- Covenites
Scavengers- Merchants
Crafters- I actually stopped dedicated Crafters Random dude actions are usually Craft.
Army Trainers- Taskmasters
Randoms- Slaves

All Deserve Titles so you know what each guy does.

2. I do my Planning Phase, at this late stage I got all skills I more or less want, so pure Stat XP, its nice previous actions are saved. So I just click submit.

3. I assign Crafters, because they are at the bottom of the page, So I assign crafters and click their skill action. so much less scrolling.

4. Assign Scavengers. Click Skill Actions.

5. Assign Administrators.

6. Choose Battles, Most efficient if done first, but I always save for last.

Titania
Ensign

Postby Titania » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:29 am

For anyone that's interested, a friend of mine has started commissioning artwork! She's fantastic, and has made several things over the years for NB and I that all look amazing. She focuses mainly on cartoons and anime, but she has a wide range of talents and will try just about anything. If you have the time or have something you've been wanting but haven't found, or just looking to help someone new get on their feet and flourish, please check her out!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=16791906 ... 4nA3FCNNjI

Return to “OOC”