Battle turn 28 against Anping (Town) - Hu Jintao (AaronH229) for Meng Jun (TheSoupStar)

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Battle turn 28 against Anping (Town) - Hu Jintao (AaronH229) for Meng Jun (TheSoupStar)

Postby Phailak » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:56 am

Meng Jun (TheSoupStar) has brought 9000 (100) soldiers with 9000 armaments

Anoriand
Most hated man in China

Re: Battle turn 28 against Anping (Town) - Hu Jintao (AaronH229) for Meng Jun (TheSoupStar)

Postby Anoriand » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:52 pm

A contingent of soldiers that served neither Hu Jintao nor Meng Jun approached the northern forces of Meng Jun. As they approached, one could see Liu Jian himself and Wu Fu along with a handpicked group of soldiers formed the squad. Upon approach, Liu Jian shouted.

"My dudes, I need to talk to Meng bro! If he ain't all up ins, then I need to talk to whoever runs the show, yknow bro? Tell him it's the main dude Liu Jian. And post haste most case, you feel me?"

TheSoupStar
Ensign

Re: Battle turn 28 against Anping (Town) - Hu Jintao (AaronH229) for Meng Jun (TheSoupStar)

Postby TheSoupStar » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:02 pm

Meng Jun saw the banners of Liu Jian approaching. Meng himself had come to AnPing, as he previously expected this to be the larger battle. Liu Jian had arrived unexpected. Meng was aware of a friendship between Liu Jian and Hu Jintao, and being unsure what this meeting would consist of, donned all his equipment and mounted his horse Patches, then went to meet Liu Jian. Meng was flanked by several guards, and two of his commanders, fully armed and mounted as well, carried his banners along beside him. Meng, seeing Liu Jian, spoke.

“You seem to have picked the right battlefield, I’m here myself. What is it that you wish to speak about? I admit I did not expect to have any diplomacy here, and my army is just about ready.”

Anoriand
Most hated man in China

Postby Anoriand » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:47 pm

Liu Jian threw a hand up to Meng Jun, happy to see the decision maker was here. If his ideal end to all this would work, he'd have to start here.

"Meng bro! First of all, good to see you your dudeliness. And most excellent to see Patches, I'm glad he's treating you most goodly. But Meng bro... you gotta fall back, my man. I know you and Hu dude got bad blood, I feel ya, but theres bigger stuffs at stake my man. Shang Broseph is marching on Hu dude too, and they're about to throw hands down in the lowdown downtown. I have a plan, and it might do all the stuff we always were trying, my dude: Make things cool for all the little peeps we were fightin' for. For that plan to work? We need some type of an equilibriumizationing: Hu needs to be able to punch back, my man. If you're here, he can't. If you just hold off, trust me, I'll make it clear as a sweet wave by next month. But you gotta trust me, my dude... this is important. Plus, aren't like... pragmatrix, or whatevs? Him and you got bad blood, so he'll make sure to stab you up if you March. If you don't, he's focusin' on your biggest bad dude. Seems like the smart move, ya feel?"

TheSoupStar
Ensign

Postby TheSoupStar » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:54 pm

Meng Jun smiled, and spoke.

“No worries, I fully understood the recklessness of attacking here. My armies were sent and there was further debate I decided to retreat. No point exposing holes in my supply lines. I need to be at peak strength to fight the serpents. It’s looking to be a close war. Hu Jintao seems to be able to hold against Shang Bo in Ye, and then he can have his Garrisons defend all his other locations. I have confidence in him. Next month I can begin my siege on PingYuan. If that is all you came to speak about, I shall take my leave.”

Return to “Battles”