Quizbowl!

Moderator: Game Masters

Kaori
Not-so-new recruit
Location: on a rapidly melting glacier with a polar bear and running out of room

Post by Kaori »

Good guess, but I'm referring to the US congress as the bicameral legislature it is today as opposed to the Continental Congress of the revolutionary war. By the time the modern definition of the US congress was active, (with the ratification of the US Constitution) George III considered it a legitimate legislative body and recognized US independence
Sun Rin 15
(29-84-80*-20-100*)
Doctor I, Spy I, Yueshu II, Faze II, Haste, Jeer.
127 gold
TGC
Lieutenant

Post by TGC »

Kaori wrote:Good guess, but I'm referring to the US congress as the bicameral legislature it is today as opposed to the Continental Congress of the revolutionary war. By the time the modern definition of the US congress was active, (with the ratification of the US Constitution) George III considered it a legitimate legislative body and recognized US independence
I'll try to answer tomorrow... Go reply in my AH in the meantime, you... person who isn't replying... :P
XM sent me; he said "Stop asking me if I have a blog or podcast. I have no idea who you are."
Kaori
Not-so-new recruit
Location: on a rapidly melting glacier with a polar bear and running out of room

Post by Kaori »

alrighty, no one seems to be getting this one, (or caring for that matter) so I'll give a hint, if there's no answer by tomorrow I'll ask another one

The English Monarch in question never ruled England. They were English by birth
Sun Rin 15
(29-84-80*-20-100*)
Doctor I, Spy I, Yueshu II, Faze II, Haste, Jeer.
127 gold