Player Stats Thread!

Moderator: Game Masters

Naurek
Sergeant

Post by Naurek »

Is it useless? Yes.

Is it nothing but an ego boost? Yeap.

Is there anything wrong with it? Nope.

If you think it's "pointless and crass", that's all good. Just ignore the thread and let the people who want to be "pointless and crass" be so.

Okay, stats for people....

For me, it's a bit early to stat anyone. None of us have really done anything to be judged fully, other than what you know about the person from previous games/other sims. So once we have some action, intrigue and strategy, I will put in some stats. ;)

EDIT:

Actually, I will stat someone.

Oro

50-94-50-50-86

Her Might is high because she has no problem killing whoever I want her to kill (uh...not that I'm plotting or anything. :) )

Her Charm is high because she is winning my character over. Sure, he likes women that are young, and that can break him in half without even trying.

The rest are 50's, because I haven't seen them used quite yet.
Huangfu Yuan (46) 71-27-85-90-45 Civil Administrator II, Confuse I, Doctor I, Lure I, Military Administrator II, Public Planner I
Lord of Dicheng
Nanjun Tiger
General
Location: In war, it does not matter who is right, merely who is left...

Post by Nanjun Tiger »

Naurek wrote: ......
не лезьте не в свое дело ваше мнение не всегда необходимо не добирайтесь все как сука, потому что я имею опинон

But thanks anyways.

Too keep my post on topic, and since I know her, I'll do Lu Ying:

85-94-68-44-48

Lead- She won last game, and unsuprisingly she's utilizing that to empower herself this game.

Might- She's about as tough and vicious as they come. Nuff said.

Int- Pretty smart, has a good sense of strategy and is no fool.

Judge- I think she's a little too headstrong at times, using harsh methods when a little caring will do

Cha- She's about as huggable as a rabid opossum. But, she does have a mysterious quality that attracts people to her...
Ying Chou (28) 瑜德 Yude
80-42-60-60-63
Civil Administrator I, Diplomat I, Discipline II, Envelop II, Politician II
Aleksandr
Major

Post by Aleksandr »

Cloud Strife:
25-40-96-94-45

Command: Scream and Charge is only a valid battle tactic when you greatly outnumber the enemy, not a standard battle doctrine.
Might: See any battle Yang Zhao has been in. And see above. He dosen't seem to be exactly the warrior type, but he's not shy on expending human resources.
Intelligence: He's pretty damned smart. Not much else to really say.
Judgement: Again, he's smart, and has a good knowledge of politics, and sense of judgement. Usually.
Charisma: People just aren't swarming to his kingdoms. Not really sure why.

Brother Dun:
95-84-68-48-90

Command: We've won most of our battles, and he's very good at organizing the entire military branch of the kingdom.
Might: He's better at dueling than I am, and there are few qualms with killing people, unless it'll set him back somehow.
Intelligence: He did walk right into that plot at Quni... but otherwise he's generally smart.
Judgement: His foreign policy can be summed as "Rargh! Me conquer universe! Rargh!". But he does know how to pick his fights quite well, despite the fact that we have no allies.
Charisma: We have alot of officers. He's good at inspiring loyalty in people.

More people later. Maybe.
Di Wan (23, Male), the Marquis of Di
80-34*-82-91*-45*
Skills: Artisan II, Cover II, Decoy II, Entrench II, Gongshu, Volley II
Gold: 486