Officer Biographies

Moderator: Game Masters

ann
Administrator
Administrator

Officer Biographies

Post by ann »

Please use this to discuss officer biographies of the period.
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

Small typo in Wang Li's bio. The "blood" should be "bloody."

And Problem with the two Xue Gong's... They link to Xue Fu's bio... And they're one link...
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Thanks! Fixed those errors - reload often ;)
Gong Ao
Officer

Post by Gong Ao »

Chunyu Yue, Ding Ji, Feng Ji and Zongli Mo's links don't work. Gao Xian's links to Fu Tong. Ge Ying's links to Gao Xian.

By the way, is the list there intended to be comprehensive, or does it only contain those that are being on worked on at the moment?
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Thanks - all fixed. I used to be a better typist than this - honest! You'll need to refresh the page for the updates to work.

The list is neither comprehensive or inclusive of all bios being worked on. It was a stab at a comprehensive list which is growing as the bios are being worked on ;)
Chen Ping
Major

Post by Chen Ping »

Xu Fu

Con Artist from Yuzhou. Convinced the First Emperor to spend huge amounts of money on diving for the lost Holy Mountains off the eastern coast of China. These Holy Mountains were the supposed location of the fabled herbs of longevity. Xu Fu ran off with the money and vanished.

Will this guy appear in this sim? I've read about 2/3 of the bios, and he is one of my favorites so far. :P
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

Probably not. His interactions in the history were with the First Emperor, who by our timeline, is already dead. Maybe Kymvir could bring him out as a guest GMNPC though? I don't think we could hardly do him justice to make him a regular NPC.

Oh, if I recall this accurately, those same mountains are the ones in RTK 9 that if you search there, you find Japan.
Kymvir Raemiz
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kymvir Raemiz »

These events happened while Shi Huang Di was on his last progression through China. Xu Fu vanished about 2 months before the Emperor died.

So he's probably still alive and wandering China. I'm not sure if we'll have the time to play him, but there isn't a rule that every possible NPC must be entirely historically accurate. Maybe we'll let rulers find him, and they can make him rip themselves off! Yeah!
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

Yeah. Just everyone will have access to the bio and will know what type of person he is :) That and talking about it publicly and stuff...
Diethe
Officer

Post by Diethe »

Heh, with that said, I don't think any ruler is stupid enough to have not looked through his bio and realize that Xu Fu's gonna rip him/her off.
Lima Bei (32) Former Brigand
Stats: 79-96*-35-45-52
Skills: Charge II, Faze II, Intimidate I, Pierce I, Sortie I, Wall I

Items: Razor Axe (Melee, Mgt+4)
NPC Followers: Man Hongan (25)