Movie Discussion

Moderator: Game Masters

ann
Administrator
Administrator

Movie Discussion

Post by ann »

Please use this thread to discuss movies - especially those related to the Qin Period.
Fei Dao
New Recruit

Post by Fei Dao »

In regards to your above post, are there any movies related to the Qin period? I'd love to try one out if there is one.
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

Fei Dao wrote:In regards to your above post, are there any movies related to the Qin period? I'd love to try one out if there is one.
http://www.simwarlords.net/Movies.htm

:) Hero should be the most well-known one, although it isn't exactly historically accurate.
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Whereas the Emperor and the Assassin is absolutely accurate!!
Shi Zhi Mi
Colonel

Post by Shi Zhi Mi »

Yea but Emperor and the Assassin didn't have Jet Li spanking mucho ass! Plus Lady Snow is far sexier then the gal in Emperor and the Assassin. Hero Rocks!

Going to see Star Wars again tonight. Hopefully I will see stuff that I missed the first time around.
Zhou Tai
Sergeant

Post by Zhou Tai »

Shi Zhi Mi wrote:Yea but Emperor and the Assassin didn't have Jet Li spanking mucho ass! Plus Lady Snow is far sexier then the gal in Emperor and the Assassin. Hero Rocks!

Going to see Star Wars again tonight. Hopefully I will see stuff that I missed the first time around.
Missed? Did you skip the middle of the movie which is typical banter and mush. - So I heard.

I'll be seeing it on thursday, which is when ill have my hands on House of the Flying Daggers for B-Day from my cheap sister! ^^ *grin*
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

I'm planning on seeing Episode III sometime later this week. A friend from home wanted to see it with me, so I skipped going with some people this last weekend. I've heard good and bad, but mostly good.
Shi Zhi Mi
Colonel

Post by Shi Zhi Mi »

It is mostly good. Lots of fighting in space and with lightsabers. There is the typical lovie mushy crap that but not as much this time around. I won't ruin it for you but let me tell you this. All loose ends are tied up and all plot lines are ended along with a kick ass ending. Obi wan..yum.
Xiahou Ping
Lieutenant

Post by Xiahou Ping »

Star Wars episode three is fanstastic. Ending maybe abit rushed, but i suppose it has to be. Not as good as Empire Strike Back, but an excellent film

((Hi btw :P ))
Kymvir Raemiz
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kymvir Raemiz »

Ann and I will watch it in a couple weeks. Some matinee so that we'll be only one of like a dozen people in the theatre. We hate crowds.

Welcome, XP :).