Who Are You?

Moderator: Game Masters

Orochi
Not Actually Oro

boobies?

Post by Orochi »

well, hello everyone! i am wiston lee, 28 years and still kicking! :) i'm from brazil. it's nice to meet you all.
i've just started this SIM thingy, but already signed up in some :D , with diferent usernames in all of them. i'm a hardcore heavy metal fan, from ABBA to Belle Sebastian.
i spend much time enjoying comicbooks,cartoons and videogames. that's how i started liking ro3k story, so i'm pretty much sold for most games about it, even slightlly.
i don't see much movies thought, last time i went to cinema was to see stargate, some time ago. so, that's all folks! :D
Ham He(34) 79-61-52-76-81 Civil Administration II, Diplomat II, Military Admnistration II, Politician II.
330 gold
Xiahou Fumi
New Recruit

Post by Xiahou Fumi »

Oi, I'm Beth, 17... and no! I will not say where I'm from! XD

I have been playing a few SIMs for awhile, so I hope I will do fine here. ^_^

I love to write, drawing, read manga/comic, and... I love RP when I'm not lazy. XD

Now, let's see if I will stay active here. :P
Catalyst
Ensign
Location: "Injected with a poison?! We don't need that anymore..."

Post by Catalyst »

Well, guess I never posted here. I suppose I'll do that now.

I am Catalyst, THE Catalyst, of pretty much any site linked to here or from here. I'm 16 years old, and I live in Minnesota, US.

I've been simming for... jeez... too long now. I took a break from it recently, for about a year or so. And now I'm back. And may god save you all. ;)

I enjoy lots of things. Mostly, I like role-playing, especially when I can get into a good one. I also like strategy, anytime I can get it. I also enjoy reading fantasy books, and listening to various forms of music. And other than that, I sit on my ass and do nothing. Most of the time.

So, I'll be staying here for a bit, maybe I'll take over the world, who knows? But I look to have some good old fun.
Li Jiang
55-100*-23-67-86

There's a rainbow inside your mind.
Gong Gong
Captain

Post by Gong Gong »

I'm Lu , from UK (-_-).

I have been RPing for a few years, first starting with Sim RTK and the 'Lady Noh' gender 'fiasco'..

I am a college student who has finished my 2nd year getting my an A Level in both English Literature and English Language, im taking a 3rd year to continue Dance, Spanish and Art History. When i leave i'll be going to University to study Chinese (history, language..etc) and then apply to TNUA. After that, i will hopefully move to Taipei and become a Chinese Traditional Dance teacher (My whole life is Chinese/Oriental dance)..

My music taste is dramatically different than any person from the UK, i think, as none of my music is sung in English (mostly Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese or Korean.). My favourite singers are Jolin Tsai, Namie Amuro and Joey Yung, while my favourite groups are S.H.E, Twins and Perfume. During my spare time i hang out with mates, watch films, read and dance. My favourite book is The Joy Luck Club and my favourite films are The Joy Luck Club, Not One Less, Curse of the Golden Flower and Ghosts (Favourite actresses are Tsai Chin & Gong Li). - Amazingly i do have Myspace too :lol:

This is from the dance i choreagraphed based on the folk tale of Diaochan.

Well.. That is enough about me i think : D ..
Gong Fugui (龚富贵) zi Laoshan (老山), male (60)
49 - 48 - 70 - 92 - 64
Skills: Civil Administrator III, Diplomat I, Engineer III, Politician I, Propagandist I, Saboteur I
Chen Ping
Major

Post by Chen Ping »

Wow, I can't believe I forgot to post in here (better late than never). My name is Jonathan, I'm 18 years old. I was 15 when I first started ruling in SimRTK and in Warlords, and I guess what I lacked in experience/maturity I made up in luck! And yeah, a lotta time has passed since then. In real life I got interested into running, friends, girls, and school, which probably explained my general drop in activity 11th and 12th grade (:P). Sim-wise, I've mostly lost interest in RPing and only cared for the number-crunching technical aspects, which again, is likely due to those previously mentioned real-life issues.

Anyway, I am reviving my interest in simming. I have an easy part-time job located only a couple hundred feet away from UW, which I'll be attending this fall. I'm definitely looking forward to a new year...a fresh, clean start (Calvin & Hobbes ftw)! :D
Flawed
Lieutenant

Post by Flawed »

I'm Flawed, you can all me Flawed.

I'm 18, gonna be 19 in a few days (June 28), just graduated from my last year of High School. Currently I've got no job, bot I've got a few in the wing that are sure things as soon as I decide to stop being lazy. I've been RPing on sims and such since I was about 14 years old, I had a lot of free time, and liked to write things. I'm Native American, and take a great deal of pride in that. Currently living in Oklahoma. My Avatar pwns j00rs.

I <3 you all.

Brad brought me back here, blame him.
Gao Song (26) - Location: Qi
Stats: 36-92*-35-57-72
Skills: Challenge II, Intimidate II, Qiangshu II, Raid II
-->Details<--
-->Biography<--
Lurking Tyranny
The Florentine Admin
The Florentine Admin
Location: "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

Post by Lurking Tyranny »

You have the same Birthday as I do, thus making you extra cool by association of that fact.
GMNPC's
Fan Zeng, Prime Minister of Chu

Player Character
Gu Hama of Ba

Liu Bang then asked Han Xin, who had served under Xiang Yu but was driven out, "what is Xiang Yu's weakness? Is there a way to defeat him?" Han Xin calmly replied, "No, Xiang Yu himself is invincible, he is destined to be king."
Zhang Loc
Sergeant

Post by Zhang Loc »

Sweeeet. Tevye told me in #simrtk that this will get going again here soon, and I'm terribly excited for this momentous occasion.

Anyway, I'm Scott, and I'll be heading to Boulder Colorado to start Law school this fall. I have a wife and two little kids. My interests are sims and kittens, not necessarily in that order.

edit: and the person above me has a freakin' sweet quote! I'm really in love with George R. R. Martin.
CK!
New Recruit

Post by CK! »

My name's Josh. I'm a Canadian twentysomething who's into broadcasting, image design, literature, and gaming.

I'm Chung Kuo on SimRTK, and CK! here. Because I have grown to like exclamation points.

If you need to know anything else, I can give you a small database of contact info for psychics and out-of-work detectives. But be warned: this will set you off on a series of hilarious misadventures, with a tidy conclusion and possibly a cameo from Neil Patrick Harris. 8-)

Cheers!
Trendkill
Colonel

Post by Trendkill »

I am a thirty something father of three and love history, strategy games, heavy metal music (favorite bands being Type O Negative, Pantera, and Mudvayne), and have played RPG's since the ripe old age of ten, starting way back with old school D&D.

I am an Animal Control officer here in sunny So. Cal. and do so because I love animals of all types.

I am absolutely in love with Chinese culture, to the point of trying to convince my wife to move there (just me, not her :lol: ). I have played the ROTK series since Sega and have followed it all the way to PS2.

Hobbies include drawing (been doing so since I could hold a pencil), I dabble in poetry and writing, and love playing sports as well. I love studying history, particularly from a military aspect, and plan on leading an army when western civilization collapses in on itself, no, seriously. :lol:

Guess thats about it, complex stuff I know. :wink:
Last edited by Trendkill on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.