Character pic extravaganza

Moderator: Game Masters

Bourne
Major

Character pic extravaganza

Post by Bourne »

Hey! Listen! Now that I have garnered your attention, or absolute contempt should you have clicked the preceding link. Your friendly neighborhood, and fabulous, Bard would like to provide pictures for character use. Why, you may ask? Simple, everyone desires pictures and locating an adequate one can be a monotonous task, furthermore I have thousands; no not an exaggeration, literally thousands. Thus without further delay, enjoy. Why the strange wording? Hyperactivity tendencies coupled with a slight case of random equates to an unstable Bard. That soon to be consumed Monster probably do not help.

Why the need of a topic verse the avatar thread? What use would a legion of picture links provide, if they were buried beneath requests of size alternation? Speaking of, I can do this, if need be! Of course by now you all should be capable of doing so >.>. Tip for you KB whiners, yes whiners! .gif is a reduced format and will therefore lower the KB to acceptable limitations under most circumstances. Aren't I simply wonderful?! No? Well, bah to you!

If you find a picture you fancy, do post a claim so I may keep track and prevent an accidental dual usage.

TL;RD version: I was bored, and c/p'd this. Image

RTK VIII
RTK IX
RTK X (Bonus ones at the end)
Nobunaga's Ambition
Customized RTK pics
More customized RTK pics
Even more customized RTK pics (For whatever reason, I cannot link directly to the site. Therefore you start on the Chibi page. Simply navigate through the panel on the side.)
Aethereality artwork. Simply gorgeous, although almost entirely female. There are hundreds mind you
Stunning custom artwork, specifically the design complexity. All female based.
Portion of my male pics that may not be on my Photobucket account
Friend's Photobucket page (He has been robbing me. Granted I have stolen a couple from him. :P)
Heise artwork, because his work is sexy
Dynasty Warriors Female Addition!
The Bard Master's domain (Read: My photobucket

There, enjoy and if you still cannot find something... I recommend google/photobucket/deviant searching, in that order. ^^
Zhào​ Láng​ (赵狼)
Xīng​nù​ (惺怒, Tranquil fury)
63-92-33-49-67
Faze II, Intimidate II, Inspire II, Jianshu II, Wall II, Yueshu I
Ranbir
Colonel

Re: Character pic extravaganza

Post by Ranbir »

Sexiness is the way to go.
Whenever righteousness declines and unrighteousness increases I make myself a body; In every age I come back, to deliver the holy, to destroy the sin of the sinner, to establish righteousness.
Shi Tong
Major
Location: A King Am I! First PC Ruler, Now First PC King! All I can say is... First!

Post by Shi Tong »

Shen Feng
Colonel

Post by Shen Feng »

I'm going to use picture 19 from the Three Kingdoms X portraits. Thanks for compiling these!
Meia
Sergeant

Post by Meia »

I could've sworn your name is Brad... :? Anyways thanks for the links, unstable Bard; found a nice avy.
Lady Ding Yi--丁 怡 age 25, the (EX!) PC ^_^v and future Queen of Yan
78-72-47-77-54
Civil Administrator II, Discipline 3, Gongshu I, Military Administrator I, Propagandist 3*, Public Planner I, Sortie II, Wall I, Yueshu I
Equipment: none
785 gold
Bio/Char Description
Kakirot83
Sergeant

Post by Kakirot83 »

I think I'm going to go with http://th05.deviantart.net/fs40/150/i/2 ... lobaby.jpg

for my character. :mrgreen: thanks for the character inspiration.
Tai Ju Li, 43-42*-104*-55*-91, Civil Administrator, Confuse III, Diplomat III, Doctor, Scribe II, Politician, Propagandist, Public Planner II

NPC Followers: Sun Luo;63-57-70-52-55/Decoy I, Military Administrator I, Poison I, Politician I, Rupture I, Trainer I
Bourne
Major

Post by Bourne »

Meia wrote:I could've sworn your name is Brad... :? Anyways thanks for the links, unstable Bard; found a nice avy.
It is Brad, Bard is a IRC gag that has been going on for years. Curious, though do I know from another site? Cannot recall this name. And yes also PMed this. ^^
Zhào​ Láng​ (赵狼)
Xīng​nù​ (惺怒, Tranquil fury)
63-92-33-49-67
Faze II, Intimidate II, Inspire II, Jianshu II, Wall II, Yueshu I
Shinpusan
Colonel
Location: Someone retired on the tithes that paved these roads.

Post by Shinpusan »

I'll take this one.
Hong Jie
76-31-63-80-63
Civil Administrator II, Cover II, Diplomat I, Discipline I, Military Administrator II, Politician I, Public Planner II, Volley II
Flawed
Lieutenant

Post by Flawed »

Snagging this one.
Gao Song (26) - Location: Qi
Stats: 36-92*-35-57-72
Skills: Challenge II, Intimidate II, Qiangshu II, Raid II
-->Details<--
-->Biography<--
Radical Dreamer
Imposter!

Post by Radical Dreamer »

Stole the one I got.
Kubali Dun 90*-76-35-68-23
Aid II, Qiangshu II, Sortie III*, Military Administrator II, Discipline II, Dash I