Yes
27%
No
73%

Total votes: 37

fallen_saint
Officer

Post by fallen_saint »

remember sometimes a person's toughest critics are a person's best supporters. We did not say that you should never write again, but you could improve upon it...always keep a desire to do better..
Name: Qian Xiahou
stats: 82-70-62-60-76
skills: Military Administrator, Gonshu, Civil Administrator, Politician, Qiangshu, Raid, Wall, Assemble, Instructor
Sun Fei
Major
Location: You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian

Post by Sun Fei »

Thank you tht is more understandin' I mean you dont have to like it I have better poemz, but dont go all harsh on it. And I will try and do better.
dark dust
Officer

Post by dark dust »

I don't particularly like it, as I find poetry is usually better if you substitute some words, which I would have changed a lot in that poem if I was able, a lot of it seems too...urban, I guess is the word I'm looking for. But oh well. Your poem does make sense, but like someone else said, it lacks some of the emotion imbued in the words.

But oh well, whatever floats your boat man. :P
Sun Fei
Major
Location: You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian

Post by Sun Fei »

You mean the way I just talked instead of being formal? lol yea I figure if I just talk like I talk itz better and more from the heart. Butthat is my opinion......and yes it does flort my boat........<_< :wink:
dark dust
Officer

Post by dark dust »

Plus you really need to work on your spelling. Geez man. :lol: