Public Rules Comment

Moderator: Game Masters

Zhang Loc
Sergeant

Post by Zhang Loc »

I think this is where I'm suppose to ask something like this.

From what I understand there isn't any specification of skills to troop type. So

I could 'entrench' my horse unit correct? Also, a foot unit can dash just as quickly as a horse unit? Am I right, or am I right? Right?
Galagros
Administrator Emeritus

Post by Galagros »

Armies aren't really broken down into units.
Chen Yu
Officer Info
Tian Dan, King of Qi
Officer Info
Zhong Ce
Officer Info
Ranbir
Colonel

Post by Ranbir »

You as the officer will entrench. How well you entrench will depend on the make up of the army. The system will assume you're doing it with the best soldiers for the job.

So you'll dash better with the army containing horses than an army containing none.

That's my view in trying to put the abstract system into context, anyway.
Whenever righteousness declines and unrighteousness increases I make myself a body; In every age I come back, to deliver the holy, to destroy the sin of the sinner, to establish righteousness.
areon
Captain

Post by areon »

I noticed on the map that some towns have NPCs, does that mean they will defend themselves if attacked?
Pei Jia

If the egg's shell does not break, the chick will die without being born. We are the chick; the egg is the world. If the world's shell does not break, we will die without being born. Smash the world's shell! For the revolution of the world!
Galagros
Administrator Emeritus

Post by Galagros »

areon wrote:I noticed on the map that some towns have NPCs, does that mean they will defend themselves if attacked?
Yes.
Chen Yu
Officer Info
Tian Dan, King of Qi
Officer Info
Zhong Ce
Officer Info