I dedicate this video to my mommy, she is a big fan of him LOL :D
Kijo Akki
TGC
Lieutenant

Re: Links (also known as websites)

Post by TGC »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSgiXGELjbc
Carl Sagan sings with Stephen Hawking.
XM sent me; he said "Stop asking me if I have a blog or podcast. I have no idea who you are."
OneEyedDrgn
Lieutenant

Post by OneEyedDrgn »

RTK online's second version has now started! Storyline is here, but if you want a tl;dr version of it, Dong Zhuo creates the Zhou dynasty after the Han is gone, Yuan Shao who obtains the Imperial Seal proclaims himself Prime Minister. While the two duke it out, the land becomes open for other rules to rise!

Battle system looks great, sign-up system has you choosing your profession for more diversity and different stats, and we have a great different array of rulers. Turn change is going to be the 6th, so make sure you join before you miss it. :wink:
Liang Zhuwen, 28, Male, Chaotic Neutral
Stats: 50-92-36-31-80
Skills: Assemble II, Challenge II, Diplomat, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Yueshu II
Biography
Zhuwen's Theme
Rue Goung
General

Post by Rue Goung »

hello everyone, im here to ask for some help. im currently trying to put together a sim based on warhammer 40k. i have been doing a ton of research as well and planing out the progression and such of the game. i mainly want to focus the game in a DnD, with strategy fashion around the space marines. my main idea was to have a new space marine chapter(the players chapter) be founded. the players that join will be initiate's into the force. so all players start from the ground and work there way up. my idea for the progression with the game will be overall strategy based. sens space marine chapters are small in general there will only be a max of 21 people in any battle(4 squads of 5 with on captain or forces commander to lead them). the battles will take place all over the map(whether its a lone planet or a whole system), and its up to the players(mostly the high ranking players) to decide the targets of the assaults and such. my idea for the battles are to take place on a constantly updating map. the players will send in tactics for there squads and they will then carry out there tactics as they try and fight there way through to there goal. i wish to incorporate quests and such as well into the game to keep the game moving. this is all just ruff ideas i have thought of and am currently working on. feedback is needed as well as those that might be willing to assist me in helping to develop the formulas as well as help the sim ideas grow. if your interested in the sim or wish to help please pm me so i know there would be some kind of following or interest.
GreenFabre
Colonel

Character Theme Song

Post by GreenFabre »

GreenFabre - KIJO AKKI (Original)

D:
Kijo Akki
Chou Yu
Lieutenant

Post by Chou Yu »

One Piece RP

Long ago, the death of the first Pirate King, Gol D. Roger, sparked the beginning of what would later be known as 'The Golden Age of Piracy'. Numerous as the stars in the night sky, pirates from every corner of the world set sail for the grand line, fueled on by dreams of treasure, glory, and adventure.

Crews were born who's member's names would be spoken of for all time. Battles of epic scope and proportion were fought. Empires rose and fell. At the height of the era, one legendary crew found One Piece.

The Strawhat Pirates, discovered at Raftel the treasure of the first Pirate King. For decades they were the kings of the Grand Line, the undisputed, legendary crew that conquered all odds, that found their dreams and, carved out a legacy that would ignite a new age of piracy, burning brighter and hotter than even the Golden Age, for all time.

Fifty years after the death of The Second Pirate King, Monkey D. Luffy, the new era, the Age of Dreams, continued on. New generation of Pirates raced from the Four Seas towards the Grand Line, each of them carrying in their heads their own dreams. Wealth and riches, power and fame, adventure and exploration. Beyond those dreams, there are the few Pirates who dares to shoot toward the stars, to look beyond simple treasures and fame and set their sight on the biggest prize of them all: To be the new Pirate King.

With the growth in Pirates, as if answering the call of the Era, the Marines began to stir. The increase in the number of Pirates meant that more Marines were needed to keep them in check. New recruits poured in the ranks, some to deliver Absolute Justice, some for the pay, and others for their own secret agendas. As quickly as that, the recruits were sent to the seas to secure the seas from the menace of the Pirates.

Marines were not the only one that was affected by the spurt of Pirates. Claiming no affiliation to either party, they started to appear from all over the world. They live to get rid of Pirates; however, if the Pirates are gone they will be out of jobs. Such is the paradox of being a Bounty Hunter, living day by day on the bounties they get busting criminals, moving forward trying not to bite a bigger prey than they could chew.

On the Grand Line, the greatest of all the Seas, these men clash. Many will fall, but others will prevail and burn their name in the face of history, in fame and infamy.

The Age of Dreams begins.
Take part in the world of One Piece and make your own mark in history. Go on adventures as Pirates of the Sea, exploring mysterious islands and ruins. Catch criminals and rise in ranks as Marines, or sail as Bounty Hunters, challenging strong Pirates day by day.

Experience all this and more in One Piece RP. We've been going strong for two years now, with great staffs and friendly members who'd be happy to help new members! The site is well organized and properly constructed to best make sure the enjoyment of the members.
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

For the last couple of months, I've really got into a free MMO called Uncharted Waters Online. It resembles the old SNES video games a lot, especially in how vital trading and exploration is to the game. The big difference, of course, is that you are doing all these things in a semi-competitive environment with other people in other countries.

The game has 7 countries: Spain, France, Portugal, England, The Netherlands, Venice, and the Ottoman Empire, although the Ottomans are a NPC faction that you cannot join at the beginning of the game (it requires a ton of fame to defect to them). There are some land areas that you cannot invest in, but otherwise, most of the ports in the game can be bought to your country's side with enough investment... for example, currently France and Venice are fighting over western Italy, which is mostly French now. Spain and Portugal have been fighting over north-western Africa. Portugal and the Netherlands currently possess most of India, while England has almost the entire North Sea area.

Battles in the game exist, although they are fairly easily avoidable up to a point, with "Safe Waters" areas throughout most of the greater Europe region. These areas are safe from PC attacks, although NPC pirate ships still lurk in the area. The battle dynamics are pretty easy to pick up on. There are also "land battles", which involve one on one fights with your character against enemies in land areas. These areas are primarily where discoveries are made.

The game overall has 3 paths you can go down: adventure, trade, and battle. For those of us who are playing it from sims (there are about 5-6 of us who play very actively; maybe 10 total), we are all mostly hybrids of the 3 types. I am probably the most dedicated trader of the group, although the majority of us are adventure-types. By this, I mean that I mostly trade, mostly have trader skills, and my trade level is the highest. I can still (and do) dabble in the other areas.

Uncharted Waters Online is not a very fast-paced game, however... it is something you can alt-tab a decent amount while playing. This is unique to me, whose previous experience with MMO's has generally not been this way. It works fairly well alongside playing sims, though, since I can make posts while I am either waiting on something or while sailing (at some risk, since things can happen, but I'm usually pretty safe at my level). I am suggesting it for two reasons, though. First, we could use a few more people playing :) From this general sim community, we haven't had any new people in a while, so the few of us who have been playing wouldn't mind some infusion of interest.

Second, they are running a promotion now that will give some of their pay items to you for free after you pass a fairly low level milestone, but only if you have been referred. I do not pay for the game, but these items can give you a solid boost early on. I admit that, if I refer a specific amount of people, I will get some rewards as well, but I think there is common interest here.

If you are interested in playing the game, learn more here: http://global.netmarble.com/uwo/

And if you have decided you want to sign-up, do so here with my referrer ID, aaron2u2: http://global.netmarble.com/uwo/event/r ... ewuser.asp

Let me know via PM if you join with your character name, so I can look you up :) The vast majority of us playing are Spanish (for mutual benefit), and have a company/guild set-up for easy communication should you be able to get to Seville (another benefit of being Spanish).
Fáng Ai (防哀) hao Aishī (皚獅, White Lion), Duke of Yan (Yan Gong)
101*.87*.44.78.39
Dash I, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Smith II, Trainer II, Wall II

Sim Turn Length Analysis - Last Updated 4.06
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

Xiang Zhuang wrote:For the last couple of months, I've really got into a free MMO called Uncharted Waters Online. It resembles the old SNES video games a lot, especially in how vital trading and exploration is to the game. The big difference, of course, is that you are doing all these things in a semi-competitive environment with other people in other countries.

The game has 7 countries: Spain, France, Portugal, England, The Netherlands, Venice, and the Ottoman Empire, although the Ottomans are a NPC faction that you cannot join at the beginning of the game (it requires a ton of fame to defect to them). There are some land areas that you cannot invest in, but otherwise, most of the ports in the game can be bought to your country's side with enough investment... for example, currently France and Venice are fighting over western Italy, which is mostly French now. Spain and Portugal have been fighting over north-western Africa. Portugal and the Netherlands currently possess most of India, while England has almost the entire North Sea area.

Battles in the game exist, although they are fairly easily avoidable up to a point, with "Safe Waters" areas throughout most of the greater Europe region. These areas are safe from PC attacks, although NPC pirate ships still lurk in the area. The battle dynamics are pretty easy to pick up on. There are also "land battles", which involve one on one fights with your character against enemies in land areas. These areas are primarily where discoveries are made.

The game overall has 3 paths you can go down: adventure, trade, and battle. For those of us who are playing it from sims (there are about 5-6 of us who play very actively; maybe 10 total), we are all mostly hybrids of the 3 types. I am probably the most dedicated trader of the group, although the majority of us are adventure-types. By this, I mean that I mostly trade, mostly have trader skills, and my trade level is the highest. I can still (and do) dabble in the other areas.

Uncharted Waters Online is not a very fast-paced game, however... it is something you can alt-tab a decent amount while playing. This is unique to me, whose previous experience with MMO's has generally not been this way. It works fairly well alongside playing sims, though, since I can make posts while I am either waiting on something or while sailing (at some risk, since things can happen, but I'm usually pretty safe at my level). I am suggesting it for two reasons, though. First, we could use a few more people playing :) From this general sim community, we haven't had any new people in a while, so the few of us who have been playing wouldn't mind some infusion of interest.

Second, they are running a promotion now that will give some of their pay items to you for free after you pass a fairly low level milestone, but only if you have been referred. I do not pay for the game, but these items can give you a solid boost early on. I admit that, if I refer a specific amount of people, I will get some rewards as well, but I think there is common interest here.

If you are interested in playing the game, learn more here: http://global.netmarble.com/uwo/

And if you have decided you want to sign-up, do so here with my referrer ID, aaron2u2: http://global.netmarble.com/uwo/event/r ... ewuser.asp

Let me know via PM if you join with your character name, so I can look you up :) The vast majority of us playing are Spanish (for mutual benefit), and have a company/guild set-up for easy communication should you be able to get to Seville (another benefit of being Spanish).
Regarding this, the game is about to unveil a new patch with new territory tomorrow. To celebrate this, they are giving everybody double experience for the week afterward. This feels like a really good time to get into the game if you are thinking about it; the early levels can be a pain to get through. We have a pretty strong community going now in-game, so you won't be alone. Make sure to contact me if you are interested, however, so I can get you set-up, and get you through the referral process (which will give you a couple of interesting items).
Fáng Ai (防哀) hao Aishī (皚獅, White Lion), Duke of Yan (Yan Gong)
101*.87*.44.78.39
Dash I, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Smith II, Trainer II, Wall II

Sim Turn Length Analysis - Last Updated 4.06
dskod1
New Recruit

Post by dskod1 »

A star Wars Role Playing SIMULATION is currently in the works. It is currently looking for people who want to work on it or just people who want to put there ideas forward. Just come here, register, and start talking about your ideas in the Rules Topic. Make your own threads to post your own ideas and so on.

http://swsim.4umer.net/
Xue Shi;50-20-84-79-58/Decoy II, Diplomat II, Politician II, Propagandist II, Rally, Scout II
Age 36
100 gold
“There are five possible operations in war: if you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die! And a hostage would be meaningless.”
GreenFabre
Colonel

Domo-kun Pray For Japan

Post by GreenFabre »

Domo-kun Pray For Japan.
Kijo Akki