Links (also known as websites)

Moderator: Game Masters

KongSuo
Not-so-new recruit
Location: If you measure my location, then you destroy the information

Post by KongSuo »

KongSuo wrote:Since I have yet to find one, I am in the process of creating a Lord of the Rings-based sim, and I could really, really use some help on several aspects of it (making a game all by me onesies isn't exactly what I'd like to have happen :-P ).

If anyone is interested in helping me bring this project to life, please send me a PM! :-)
Bonaparte
Marshal

Post by Bonaparte »

Dang Good, Chocolate Review
http://dangchocolatereview.blogspot.com/

Come visit my blog, that I've started. Hopefully I'll be good at reviewing chocolate.
Deng Yue, 40
51-46-50-78-80*
Military Administrator II, Civil Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
Items: Horse (+1 Speed, E), Ring of Changsha (+3 Charisma, E)
Nanjun Tiger
General
Location: In war, it does not matter who is right, merely who is left...

Post by Nanjun Tiger »

DELETE
Last edited by Nanjun Tiger on Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ying Chou (28) 瑜德 Yude
80-42-60-60-63
Civil Administrator I, Diplomat I, Discipline II, Envelop II, Politician II
KongSuo
Not-so-new recruit
Location: If you measure my location, then you destroy the information

Post by KongSuo »

Back again to once more ask for development help for the Lord of the Rings-based sim that myself and several others are busy working on. We've got a great start to everything so far, including the story!
The One Ring is lost. And Bilbo Baggins lost it. Gandalf thought little of the ring, or else wasn't very convincing in his advice, and Bilbo took it with him on the journey to Rivendell. However, at some point along the path, the Ring slipped from Bilbo's suddenly careless fingers and was lost, never to be seen by Bilbo again. That isn't to say he didn't search for it. Indeed, his single-mindedness in searching for the Ring became his undoing. Gollum, too, was still searching for the Ring, and knew exactly who had it. He was following Bilbo, and when he learned that Bilbo had lost the Ring, he struck the tricksey hobbit and finally had his vengeance. In the scuffle, Gollum took a mortal wound from Sting, and died still searching for his precious Ring.

Gandalf stayed within the Shire for a short time, instructing Frodo here and there, but ultimately left again, disappearing for some years. He mourned for his friend's death, but the Ring was forgotten, at least for a time.

In the meantime, Sauron continued to expand his influence, albeit very slowly as he felt he had the leisure of time about him since no enemy had yet brought forth his Ring to challenge him with its power. He controls Mordor unchallenged.

Saruman, for his part, has also been amassing strength, although under great secrecy, and he still projects himself as The White Wizard to all in Middle-Earth, a beacon of wisdom and hope in these darkening times.

Theoden is still under the control of Wormtongue, and Rohan is faltering daily under the corrupt leadership of the pair. Eomer has long been banished from Rohan, although Theodred still lives, having suffered a scarring injury at the Fords of Isen. Even he is falling under Wormtongue's spell, and none of the loyal ministers or officers are given any credence within Meduseld's walls.

In Gondor, the Steward Denethor is as popular as ever in Minas Tirith and the still-rebuilding Osgilliath, with his dashing son Boromir at his side, but has lost his grasp on all of Gondor's former western holdings. Faramir has left the employ of his father and has struck off for parts unknown.

The same can be said of the other traditional heroes, none of them having been summoned to Elrond's council. Many races, many lords, all vying for power in Middle-earth. What path will you choose?
The races to choose from include Hobbits, Elves, Orcs, Men, and Dwarves, each with their own unique abilities.

There are a great many facets that are in process right now, including skills, the economy, and armies! If you think you might want to help, feel free to stop by my forums at mirado.freeforums.org and poke around.
KongFau
Captain

Post by KongFau »

I posted this one just about everywhere so ppl can try it out LOL. After a few days of exciting fun battles: Alteil. It's a free web-base TCG game with no download needed. They have a storyline and interaction of characters, which I have yet figure out how if its random or not. At each level up you get to choose 1 of 4 free cards so no real need to buy packs (unless you want too).

There is also a random prize card that literally happens on random, so far that i know, where if you win that match you get that card too. Note to add friends, you have to battle first, the option to add is right at the end of the battle, go fig ::)

dont forget to check out the tutorial on website and on the game tab (bottom right corner). They help ease up the game steps (phase/function) very well ;)

you can look me up there as: kongfau

EDIT:
guild created recently called: Clan Wild
PM me here for password if you want to join 8-)
Wu Zenmi (35+1) 85-15-98*-91-24* Aid II, Artisan I, Confuse I, Cover II, Engineer I, Entangle II, Haste I, Scout II, Scribe I, Trainer I, Volley II
Equipped*: Strategies and Seasons Book(+3 Int), Terrains and Tactics Book(+3 Int), Wingyi Horse(+5 Speed), Jewelry Jade Rooster Idol (+1 Int, +1 Cha), Silver Moon Patterned Robe(+3 Cha), Silver Moon Patterned Headwear(+3 Cha)
GreenFabre
Colonel

GreenFabre Plays Splinter Cell

Post by GreenFabre »

<table border="1" cellspacing="5" width="100%" align="left" bgcolor="white"><tr><td align="center" bgcolor="white">

<font color="gray">GreenFabre Plays Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Hokkaido Mission.
Sam likes basking in the dark with some sounds but the guards keep on lighting that stupid candle.
Watch Sam Fisher on his epic crusade to stop the guards.
What Sam wants, Sam gets! :3

</font>

</td></tr></table>
Kijo Akki
Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

Heroes of Chaos is back with a bang, and a big bang at that! This, however, is based in China during the RTK era. But that dont mean it wont be fun ey!

Ruler Sign Up's are officially open, heres the HoC China site: China

And here are the rules to Sign Up as a ruler: Ruler

Its gonna be fun, theres no official date as to when the game officially opens but the ruler sign ups alone sound fun :D
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Aid I, Assassin II, Author I, Crafty II, Investor I, Perception I, Perfectionist I, Polymath II, Propaganda I, Sabotage I, Smith II, Strong I, Swift I, Versatile I.
GreenFabre
Colonel

Post by GreenFabre »

<table border="1" cellspacing="5" width="100%" align="left" bgcolor="white"><tr><td align="center" bgcolor="white">

<font color="gray">Cabal Nation Website

Cabal Nation Forums

We are now on our way to Top 4 on the ExtremeTop100 list of Cabal Private Servers!

Kira Justice System Online!
</font>

</td></tr></table>
Kijo Akki
Nanjun Tiger
General
Location: In war, it does not matter who is right, merely who is left...

Post by Nanjun Tiger »

Romance of the Three Kingdoms Online, henceforth known as RTK-Online, is a turn based historical simulation and role playing game (rpg), based on the famous novel of the same name and is a Partner Site with China History Forum. To be forewarned, the era that the novel depicts was one of civil war and strife; a time when heroes were born and tyrants reigned supreme. Where armies consisting of thousands of soldiers clashed endlessly to decide the fate of a nation, and ordinary men rose from the masses to become extrordinary figures in Chinese history.

There is nothing to download; as the game is played through forum based text and tools. Wars, duels, intrigue, assassinations, diplomacy, brotherhood...basically everything is done on this forum via writing. To start, please first read the Forum Rules to gain an understanding of what is expected of members here. If you still decide that you want to play, next read the section on how to Sign Up your character, and the chapter of the rules that explains playing your character.

Ruler sign ups are only for a limited time before the game starts, so those that begin the game after ruler sign ups are closed, must sign up as a normal officer. However, if you wish to be a ruler, do not be discouraged. Through assassinations, defeat in battle, executions, coups and other means, kingdom rulers can be lost and others must take their place. Such an occurance could be your chance to seize power!

It may take some time to completely grasp the rules here at RTK-Online, but it is required that all members read and understand the rules of the game. For some quick information on the rules, make sure to visit our FAQ section.

The forum just finished a 2 month period of beta testing and Ruler Sign Ups have just opened! So come check us out and register for our community.

Regards,
~The RTK-Online Staff
Ying Chou (28) 瑜德 Yude
80-42-60-60-63
Civil Administrator I, Diplomat I, Discipline II, Envelop II, Politician II
Stedfel
Ensign

Post by Stedfel »

Have you ever wanted to be a fighter? Well now's your chance. Step into the ring and try to prove your worth as a competitor and become the greatest in your class. Sign up as a Fighter and you can battle your way to glory.

Maybe you don't like to fight but the idea of managing fighters has always appealed to you, and so has the money. Sign up as a Manager and guide your NPC fighters to victory after victory.

Or are you into something different? You like fighting and you like managing, but in you're heart you've always wanted to own and control the show that the fights happen on. Sign up as a promoter and try and dominate the airwaves with your fighting promotion.

Finally, maybe you've always wanted to train fighters and create your own styles of combat. Sign up as a trainer and do just that.

Join http://s1.zetaboards.com/MMA_Sim/index/ today!
Luo Xiangrui (27)
72-76-80-23-23
Confuse 2, Discipline 1, Disrupt 1, Guard 2, Poison 2, Raid 1, Rupture 1, Volley 1, Barricade 1, and Delay 1

NPC: Zao Bangwu