1%
Scholars/Diplomats: Envoy
2%

Total votes: 129

Bonaparte
Marshal

What Kind of Character Are You?

Post by Bonaparte »

I'm curious on which is the majority of types there will be in this sim. My bet is duelist. Here is the list below. So, vote away!!!!
Generals:
Balanced - A balanced general is one that can do many things well on a field, but nothing exceptional. Their major focus should be on the Tactics, Strategy, and Military Classics learning types, with Archery, Horsemanship and Martial Training being good secondary options.
Ranged - A general that specializes in ranged skills has one obvious focus point: Archery. Complimentary learning types are Tactics and Military Classics. The judgement gained from studying History & Law and Foreign Affairs can also be quite useful.
Cavalry - A cavalry general is usually at the forefront of the battle, leading a highly mobile shock unit against the enemy. These generals should focus on Horsemanship, Tactics and Martial Training. Good secondary learning types are Style and Archery.

Warriors:
Berserker/Duelist - The terror of the battlefield, these warriors serve as excellent secondary commanders and bodyguards. Their focus is obvious: Martial Training. Complimentary learning types are Horsemanship, Style, and Tactics.
Spy/Assassin - Experts on infiltration, while it is necessary for them to be strong warriors, they also frequently will have to rely on wit and charm to get themselves in and out of dangerous situations. Primary focus points are Foreign Affairs and Martial Training. Good secondary learning types are Astrology & Religion, Philosophy and Strategy.

Tacticians:
Strategists - These tactical geniuses are experts on planning out major campaigns and unleashing devastating plots on the battlefield. They have one obvious learning type to focus on: Strategy. Excellent secondary learning types are Military Classics, Astrology & Religion, and Tactics
Advisors - These officers provide the strong foundation for their kingdom by providing sound strategic and administrative advice to their rulers. An advisor's primary focus should be in Military Classics, Philosophy, and Diplomacy. Excellent secondary learning types are Administration, Foreign Affairs, Astrology & Religion and Public Works.

Administrator/Politicans:
Ministers - These officers have dedicated their lives to working in the great beauracracy that dominates any Empire. They develop skills that are key in administrating cities and supporting their rulers wars. Ministers key learning types are Administration and History & Law. Learning types such as Commerce & Agriculture, Public Works and Philosophy can also be very helpful.
Developers - These are officers who have have developed extensive skills in city planning, development and encouraging growth in agriculture and the economy. Their key learning types are Commerce & Agriculture and Public Works. Other learning types like History & Law, Diplomacy, and Philosophy can also provide valuable skills and stats.

Scholars/Diplomats:
Grand Tutor - A master of the written word and historical record, these officers have dedicated their lives to learning, and in some cases, teaching. The key focus of these officers should be History & Law and General Studies. Learning Types like Diplomacy, Military Classics, and Philosophy can also be very helpful.
Envoy - A master of the spoken word, these officers are dispatched to foreign courts to obtain some advantage or alliance with the ruler. The key learning type for an emissary is Diplomacy. Valuable secondary learning types include Foreign Affairs, Philosophy, Style, and Astrology & Religion.
Deng Yue, 40
51-46-50-78-80*
Military Administrator II, Civil Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
Items: Horse (+1 Speed, E), Ring of Changsha (+3 Charisma, E)
Kern
General

Post by Kern »

Pretty much a cavarly General.
Zu Shi (24) 112-85*-37-90-22 Aid II, Dash III, Discipline I, Entangle I, Instructor II, Trainer II, Wall II
Adranis
Little Goober
Location: Just remember, the low blood pressure demon is writing you up.

Post by Adranis »

the majority of people might be generals. dunno what kind, but theyre still generals.

and as for what kind of character i am, im an administrator/politician
Qiao Lin (21)
53-44-96*-31-92
Deride III, Diplomat II, Envelop I, Politician II, Propagandist II, Public Planner II, Spy I
Items: Book of Rites (Int+4)

V2: 1 dead, 1 retired, 1 inactive.

<XuQuan> I would be a good houseboy since I don't like wearing clothes.

<Flawed> TEAM FLAWED - We're Wrong, and We Know it, so Screw you.

* Dreamer|Lernen sucks off to rp with no one.
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

Although I signed up a character that should have been a Cavalry General, his skill set made him into something else entirely. As a result, my character is an Infantry General that has a nice balance of skills. However, I do not think that he is a Balanced General.
Bourne
Major

Post by Bourne »

Tho my char doesn't have the skills to be an assassin or spy. It's the closest one on that list. She can destroy cities by burning them tho, lol
Zhào​ Láng​ (赵狼)
Xīng​nù​ (惺怒, Tranquil fury)
63-92-33-49-67
Faze II, Intimidate II, Inspire II, Jianshu II, Wall II, Yueshu I
bloodie73
New Recruit

Post by bloodie73 »

I bet more than half of the PC on Warlords are General types.

Though mine is the spy type. .
Yu Jinha, 27
44-85-77-66-78
Confuse, Propagandist, Saboteur, Spy III, Jianshu II, Scout
Duke Williams
Marquis

Post by Duke Williams »

Uhhh.. With the current system Non-Rulers are supposed tobe better than Rulers if they get things like Deticated Study. Oh and I'm a Cavalry man.
Gu Xi (15)
Stats: 79-18-85-74-65
Skills: Civil Administrator II, Confuse III, Diplomat I, Envelop I, Military Administrator II, Politician I
Ju Fu
Ensign

Post by Ju Fu »

Umm, I'm an administrator/ ranged general! What about that option, huh?
Ju Fu Age 27
78-23-89-77-30
Civil Administrator II, Decoy, Jeer II, Military Administrator II, Poison II, Public Planner
Zhu Dun
Captain
Location: * Blueprint does a Cassandra Rose in Dr.Who and snogs ZD for no apparent reason

Post by Zhu Dun »

Spy/Assassin all the way.
Shu Ga Da Di, 28
53/56/81/16/99*
Diplomat II, Jeer I, Politician II, Rally II, Spy I

Also starring as his two skanky hos, E Zi Ho and Jun Ki Hor!

nurgles_herald wrote:Zhu Dun has, quite possibly, the best character concept known to man.
Tian Long wrote:[17:00] <TianLong> Thats the greatest thing ever in the history of sims
RMNZ
Officer

Post by RMNZ »

It's great that I'm the only tactician type so far - I wanted a character that was unique more than anything at sign up and it looks like I have it.
Zhao Han, 19
84-23-87*-82*-47
Discipline I, Scout I, Military Admin II, Civil Admin II, Decoy II
Zhao Han's War Manual (+7 Int), The Will of Heaven (Jud +4)